Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Do you have a specific preference to the timing and environmental facts when playing games?

I used to be one of those people who gamed constantly outside, especially when commuting because I had 2-hour long commutes to and from school back when I was a student.

Now, I've reached the point where my motion sickness gets so bad that I can't even look at texts on my phone for 5 minutes, so I only play games at home for the most part.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sweetymana
I prefer playing at night, not anly the vibes are better, but I find it harder to read during the day, I end up with dry eyes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sweetymana
For timeliness preference is the old timeliness like Meji era or Old western. I usually like their outfits and its very vibrant color that great with pastel colors. Especially, the female lead outfits look great with those types. Female lead look more magical and beautiful. Of course, the male leads are look great with their big chest and broad shoulder matach those outfit. I don't like female lead wearing modern outfits it make grown up lady. I feel like suits are just typical outfit that are mid for me right now.
 
I find myself playing mostly during the night, I just can't immerse myself properly during the day 😢 I also can't bring myself to play games anywhere outside my room, anywhere else stresses me out a little
 
If I know I am going to play for a long time, I prefer playing at home where I don't have many disturbances. I would leave a snack (something not messy) nearby for later and get comfortable before starting the game.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Rdddmi
timing, when i'm free at night so i can grab my snacks and relax playing games. environment, anywhere thats quiet and comfortable (my room) and my LED headphones are nice ^^
 
I prefer playing games at home.
I like to take my time and really settle into a game when I have a decent amount of free time. Even if I play somewhere outside my home, or when I stay at my parents' house for a longer period of time, I can't concentrate as well and I just don't feel as relaxed.
I enjoy games the most in a familiar room and environment where I feel comfortable.
 
I only try to play them when I'm alone in my room, I remember playing cupid parasite while waiting for my appointment at the dentist, the most random fanservice scene of an LI taking his shirt off suddenly came on and the lady sitting next to me looked at me weird TvT.
 
I also like to play at my own pace at home.
Once I start, I get so absorbed that I want to play for a long time, so I prefer to play in an environment where no one will disturb me.
 
When I play games, I like to stay in my room and play quietly. It feels very comfortable and pleasant. If I'm outside, I usually don't play games and it feels difficult to immerse myself in the game.
 
I also prefer playing games at home, as gaming outdoors or in public places tends to break my concentration.
I usually listen to otome drama CDs before bed, but for games, I prefer to set aside a day or two on my days off to binge-play them, because i dislike having the flow interrupted.
 
It's best to do it at home late at night.🌛
Playing a game while sipping my favorite tea is a reward for a tiring day.😊😊
 
I agree. I tend to not being able to play on PC and do dailies especially in wuwa whenever I have school. Same thing goes for otome games, I can't focus on playing it when I'm outside so I can really only play and enjoy it when I'm at home. Preferably late at night!
 
Frankly, I have very specific preferences when it comes to timing and environment. When I'm exhausted from work or other chores, I don't play PC and otome games; I ONLY prefer to play my games at home comfortably, no disturbances and no unnecessary worries. I do know there are people who are fine with playing games while travelling, that they will bring their consoles, equipment, and gaming laptops along but I'm not into that really...feels like I'm limited to do anything when I'm gaming in other unfamiliar spaces.
me too, especially for otome and jrpg.. but for gacha games i always make sure to do the daily missions just so i didnt miss the reward haha.. for example, i only install zzz on my laptop and when i went out travelling i play zzz on my phone using cloud app
 
Playing at home without disturbance, like with anything to do, but during the day I need to buy things and it's quite hard to remain concentrated, still I try to play it.