Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Do VAs influence you to start an Otome?

Well, I guess i'd have to already be semi-interested, but there's some VAs you see and just can't turn down. Saw an all-timer cast in Le Mirage Mystique with nohubiko okamoto (my fav, because i'm basic) & Hiro Shimono.... How am i meant to resist!?
 
Voice actors are important to me.
Even if the illustrations or story aren't quite to my taste,
those things become trivial if I like the voice actors and their performances.
 
Not really, to be honest! 😅 I don't really have a favourite VA, so seeing a certain name in the cast doesn't really make me want to play a game.

I actually like it when games use different VAs and I get to hear new voices. When I keep hearing the same VAs over and over again, it starts to feel a bit repetitive, so I appreciate it when games bring in different people.
 
These days not really, but I did go through a phase where I played literally every otome game that had KENN in it. It resulted in a terrible burnout after going through a string of mediocre titles, so never doing that again. 😅
 
I also place great importance on the voice cast when deciding which games to buy; in fact, I first got hooked on otome games because a favorite voice actor was featured in one. While I've played so many games since then that I sometimes buy them for other reasons now, the cast remains the main thing I look at.
 
Almost never, I don't have VA bias. While some VA's I prefer over others, it's never a deciding factor for me to get a game.
 
Va indeed one of thing I consider when playing, but... I think as long as I like the visual and story that's still okay
 
Definitely. I've started an otome game just because I saw that one of my favorite VAs was in it. Sometimes seeing a familiar voice is enough to make me curious about the game, especially if they're voicing a character that looks interesting.
 
I don't usually do research that deep on a game. I play because the plot seems interesting, or the art is pretty and such. But if I get wind of my favorites being in a game (or even an anime!), it's an instant-buy/play!
 
It's important! I think it's the role of breathing life into the characters.
So please, don't do anything that could be a problem...🙇 I want to play it again, but I can't!😭😭
 
Absolutely! I mean I would not NOT play a game if i don't spot a favorite VA since I like to try every otome release but it would definitely motivate me to play the game faster if Yuki Kaji, Akira Ishida, and Tetsuya Kakihara voice one of the LIs.
 
Absolutely! A stellar voice cast is often the primary reason I pick up a title. Hearing legendary voices—especially Tsuda Kenjiro's deep, melancholic tone—instantly elevates the characters and guarantees an emotionally rich experience.
 
Yes! Most definetely... i cannot remember names for the life of mine, but when i see some recognizable names i def play them!