[English] Digital XXX Games Collectiton / 數字XXX遊戲合集

Altered Destiny [v0.06b] [ICCreations]

Updated: 2023-12-22
Developer: ICCreations
Censored: None
Language: English
File size: 4.75 Gb
Genre: 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Big Ass, Big Boobs, Fantasy, Adventure, Superpowers, Milf, Animated, incest, Titfuck

Overview:
You, the MC and your best friend, Kimberly stumble upon an ancient.... artifact. Upon touch you witness a vague catastrophic event that takes place in the near future. Unbeknownst to it's true meaning, you both are then linked to another timeline... nearly two decades into the past. While you may freely travel between these two timelines of the same world, you must figure out a way to prevent a catastrophic event that is lurking ahead.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Altered_Destiny-0.06b-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Altered_Destiny-0.06b-pc.zip

Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep.27.5] [monkeyposter_7]

Updated: 2023-12-24
Developer: monkeyposter_7
File size: 4.97 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Ahegao, Male protagonist, Romance, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Masturbation, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Groping, Animated, Big boobs, Big Ass

Overview:
When you met Vicki all those years ago, you had great fun together. She already had a young daughter, Jenna, who was a joy to be around. The relationship was doomed from the start and eventually things fell apart. You remained friends, despite everything that happened.. Now, years later, you've agreed to let Jenna stay with you for 2 weeks. What could possibly go wrong?

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Thirsty_for_My_Guest-Episode-27.5-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Thirsty_for_My_Guest-Episode-27.5-pc.zip

The Inn [v0.09.02] [Lykanz]

Developer: Lykanz
Language: English, Portuguese
File size: 6.53 Gb
Genre: Romance, Comedy, MILF, Robots, Oral Sex, All Sex, Vaginal sex, Group sex, Big Tits, Big Ass

Overview:
The Inn tells the story of down on his luck kind of guy. He's been living by himself in the big city ever since his TOTALLY NOT father kicked him out of his house at the age of 20. Since then, he's been living a really miserable life... But it's all about to take a 180º turn when he meets a certain person one night

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
TheInn-v0.09.02-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
TheInn-v0.09.02-pc.zip

Coming Of Age [v2.8] [Crazybat]

Developer: Crazybat
File size: 2.33 Gb
Genre: RPg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Groped, Family Sex, Old Man, Lesbian, Voyeur

Overview:
You play an 18 year old girl named May who has a mother, step-father, step-brother, and an older sister. She needs to get a job, attend college, and either become more corrupt or remain pure. Fortunately, you are in charge of her decisions.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Coming_of_Age-v2.8.7z

Download Fileboom.me:
Coming_of_Age-v2.8.7z

House Party [v1.3.0.11827d] [Eek! Games]

Updated: 2024-01-26
Developer: Eek! Games
File size: 3.88 Gb
Genre: 3D Game, 3DCG, Adventure, Animated, Combat, Corruption, Dating sim, Exhibitionism, Groping, Humor, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Multiple endings, Oral sex, Point & click, Romance, Sandbox, Simulator, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Voiced, Voyeurism

Overview:
The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn't much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
House_Party_1.3.0.11827d.7z

Download Fileboom.me:
House_Party_1.3.0.11827d.7z

Savior [v0.15c] [Purple Fellas]

Updated: 2024-01-22
Developer: Purple Fellas
File size: 4.23 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Incest, Anal sex, Milf, Mind control, Lesbian, Male domination, Super-powers, Titfuck, Big tits, Big ass

Overview:
In Savior, you take on the role of a man who was genetically engineered by his scientist parents due to infertility. However, our hero hides a big secret inside of his genetic code.
With the world in great peril, it is up to our hero to discover the secrets hidden within his blood and awaken the great potential lying dormant within.
Along the way, our hero will encounter many hot new... acquaintences. Will they be friends or foes? Will they do battle, or will they be doing each other from dusk until dawn? The choice is yours! Be sure to choose wisely, because you are...The savior.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Savior-0.15c-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Savior-0.15c-pc.zip

Victoria in Big City [v0.45b + Christmas Special v2.0] [Groovers Games]

Updated: 2023-12-26
Developer: Groovers Games
File size: 2.36 Gb (v0.45b) / 3.07 Gb (Christmas Special v2.0)
Genre: 3DCG, Female protagonist, Voyeurism, Corruption, Cheating, Oral sex, Lesbian, Anal sex, Interracial, Group sex, Vaginal sex

Overview:
You play the role of Victoria, a young woman who decides to move to a big city.
The new place brings many challenges and adventures, both good and bad, which Victoria must deal with.
The game will have three paths that our main heroine will follow. You decide where Vivtoria will go and who she will become.

Screen:

v0.45b
Download Keep2share.cc:

VictoriainBigCity-0.45b-pc.rar

Download Fileboom.me:
VictoriainBigCity-0.45b-pc.rar

Christmas Special v2.0
Download Keep2share.cc:

VictoriainBigCity-0.5-pc.rar

Download Fileboom.me:
VictoriainBigCity-0.5-pc.rar

Suspicious [v0.3] [Azteca]

Updated: 2023-12-27
Developer: Azteca
File size: 3.11 Gb
Genre: 3DGC, Animated, Male Protagonist, Big Ass, Big Tits, Groping, Teasing, Voyeurism, Dating Sim, Humor, Point & Click, Romance, Sandbox.

Overview:
After Henry's lab was closed, he decided to do experiment on himself. However, the experiment ended unsuccessfully and Henry's mind now in Richard's body. Henry need to make money and try to remain an excellent student at school.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Suspicious-0.30-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Suspicious-0.30-pc.zip

Raptus [Ep.9 P1 v1.0] [RedStarStudios by Infros]

Updated: 2023-12-28
Developer: RedStarStudios by Infros
File size: 2.45 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Footjob, Anal, Hardcore Sex, Incest, Forced, Sexual Training, Fingering, Voyeur

Overview:
A young boy has been locked for several years in a mental health facility because of his illness and the crimes he committed as a kid, finally free to return to his past life he can't wait to fulfill his desires and let out all the anger and hate he built up in these years.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Raptus_EP9P1_V1.0_PC.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Raptus_EP9P1_V1.0_PC.zip

Sexbot [v1.3] [LlamaMann Games]

Updated: 2023-12-29
Developer: LlamaMann Games
File size: 2.19 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Handjob, Male Protagonist, Big Tits, Adventure, Sci-fi, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism

Overview:
Can't find a date for the prom? Then order AmaZone's Alexa today! Our newest version of Alexa is a super sexy humanoid robot ready to follow your every command!
*AmaZone is not responsible for Alexa AI sentience or robo-hostility, follow user manual and set up to insure obedience in your sexy robot companion... or don't and see what happens...

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
SexBot-1.3-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
SexBot-1.3-pc.zip

Bright Past [v0.98.9] [Kosmos Games]

Updated: 2023-12-27
Developer: Kosmos Games
Language: English - Russian - German
File size: 4.63 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Female protagonist, Sandbox, Adventure, Big tits, Big ass, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Sex toys, Voyeurism, Mobile game, Exhibitionism, Handjob

Overview:
Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - "Bright Future", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general. As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Bright_Past-0.98.9-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Bright_Past-0.98.9-pc.zip

Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v2.0] [Nemiegs]

Updated: 2023-12-30
Developer: Nemiegs
File size: 4.07 Gb
Genre: 3dcg, Female protagonist, Corruption, Blackmail, Anal sex, Group sex, Animated, Lesbian, Big Tits, Big Ass, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex

Overview:
This is the official Renpy remake of the game Special Request. Renders and animations remastered.
The game is about a successful woman that gets involved in somebodies' game behind her back. The story will lead to the discovery of some secrets in a City, and the once sunny environment will show its dark side now. The main protagonist will have to endure blackmail and corruption, and there will be other fetishes to meet as well. Will she be able to fight her life back again?

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Special_Request-v2.0-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Special_Request-v2.0-pc.zip

Alenja's Adventures [v0.19 Beta] [Wet & Wild Production]

Developer: Wet & Wild Production
File size: 1.88 Gb
Genre: 3dcg, Adventure, Animated, Big tits, Combat, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Fantasy, Female domination, Female protagonist, Groping, Group sex, Handjob, Humor, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Monster, Multiple protagonist, Oral sex, Sex toys, Twins, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism

Overview:
My first game of hopefully many more, is called "Alenja's Adventures" where you take on the role of different characters to progress through the story. The game takes place in a dark fantasy world where "Alenja", the main character and daughter of a female warrior, will go on a journey to not only develop her fighting skills, but also discover her sexuality. A trip full of surprises and unexpected encounters will help you to determine the greater cause that is responsible for the chaos the country is in. For better immersion, I have created a simple and over time advancing combat system, that gives you a variety of ways to lead your battles.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Alenjas_Adventures_REMASTER-0.19_Beta-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Alenjas_Adventures_REMASTER-0.19_Beta-pc.zip

Saving Paula [v0.0.30o] [XTZ Adult Games]

Developer: XTZ Adult Games
File size: 1.51 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Multiple Endings, Multiple Protagonist, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Corruption, MILF, Voyeurism, Humor, Incest, Romance, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Female Protagonist, Teasing

Overview:
Paula Honeybottom was a young soap-opera star before leaving it all behind for the love of her life, Dick.
She settled for the role of a housewife and acting teacher, instead.
She was quite happy for 20 years - until the "love of her life" turned out to be a complete asshole, and left her for his young lover.
He really was a dick, apparently...
Now she is depressed and has lost all confidence in herself, and looks on the verge on a slippery slope.
Luckily, she isn't alone - she has two young people living with her, a boy and a girl, who will help her out, and save her from a tragic end.
What are they to her?
Well, you decide..

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Saving_Paula-0.0.30o-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Saving_Paula-0.0.30o-pc.zip

My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.3 Final][Lyk4n]

Developer: Lyk4n
File size: 4.13 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Big tits, Animated, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Mobile game, Creampie, Footjob, Handjob, Harem, Romance, Sandbox, Sleep sex

Overview:
You take a role as MC who just graduated from university. You got a job in a different city, so you have to move into a shared house where everything begins.
Meet hot girls, make friends, and explore the story to find out what your real desire is...

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
MyRealDesire-Ch.3Ep.3Full-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
MyRealDesire-Ch.3Ep.3Full-pc.zip

Friends in Need [Ch. 8 v0.57] [NeonGhosts]

Updated: 2024-01-07
Developer: NeonGhosts
File size: 2.76 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Anal Sex, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Male Protagonist, Male Domination, Oral Sex, Romance, Spanking, Teasing, Vaginal Sex

Overview:
Friends in Need sees you stepping into the role of a man who made a very bad financial decision, which nearly resulted in your ruin. Years later, the reverberations of that decision echo once more through your life, suddenly enriching you beyond your wildest imaginings. When your best friend and long-time crush comes to you for help with her own financial misfortune, you realize that with nearly unlimited resources, you can be a force for good - or evil.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Friends_in_Need_Ch8_v0.57_PC.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Friends_in_Need_Ch8_v0.57_PC.zip

House Chores [v0.16 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

Updated: 2024-01-02
Developer: Siren's Domain
File size: 1.24 Gb
Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Incest, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Milf, Mobile game, Handjob, Oral sex, Groping, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism

Overview:
House Chores is a visual novel where you experience the story of a young man on his summer vacation. Problems arise when he begins to see someone close to him in a much different manner. To make matters worse, two unexpected guests barge in and complicate this messy summer even further!
Can you score it big during your summer vacation? Or will you start the school year empty handed?

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
House_Chores_-_Beta_0.16_5.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
House_Chores_-_Beta_0.16_5.zip

Summer Story [v0.2.8] [Logo]

Developer: Logo
File size: 3.87 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Exhibitionism, Incest, Romance, Voyeurism, Groping, Seduction, Multiple endings, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Twins

Overview:
This story is about a young girl and her two younger brothers, who came to live with her for the whole summer.
We will take on the role of the eldest brother and start making history on his behalf.
How the story will develop and what events will happen depends on him, well, that is, on us. Well you get the idea.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Summer_Story-0.2.8-pc-en.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Summer_Story-0.2.8-pc-en.zip

Milfcreek [v0.4f] [Digibang]

Developer: Digibang
File size: 1.73 Gb
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Groping, Voyeur

Overview:
Milfcreek is the story of a young man that is about to face the adventure of his life.
You travel to a nice little place called Milfcreek, a small country town where milfs and girls are starving for young studs.
But it's not that easy to get into a woman's panties... You have to solve puzzles, test your abilities and reactions, and put together information that unlocks some dark secrets...

Users now have the option to choose between Sandbox and Linear Story!

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Milfcreek-0.4f-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Milfcreek-0.4f-pc.zip

Seaside Mystery [v0.22.1 Cracked] [KsT]

Updated: 2024-01-03
Developer: KsT
File size: 4.09 Gb
Genre: 3d game, Male protagonist, Milf, Big ass, Big tits, character creation

Overview:
Seaside Mystery is my new game, it is a visual novel, dating sim game for adults.
The protagonist is a college student who, after tragic loss of his parents, moves to a small town to start his new life. Later he discovers that the small town isn't just an idyllic place as it might look from the first glance...
The game is Real Time 3D, click-to-walk type of game. In Seaside Mystery unlike The Twist your character can walk around and explore the locations.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
SeasideMystery22_1.rar

Download Fileboom.me:
SeasideMystery22_1.rar

Culture Shock [Ch. 3 v0.1] [King of lust]

Updated: 2023-12-31
Developer: King of lust
File size: 6.30 Gb
Genre: 3dcg, Anal sex, Corruption, Group sex, Harem, Incest, Interracial, Male protagonist, Milf, Romance, Teasing, Voyeurism

Overview:
The story centers around the main character after graduating high school and looking to attend a college. As a regular guy, his life was fairly uneventful. But a phone call from his mysterious aunt changed everything. At his aunt's insistence, his family moves from a boring little town in Virginia to the big city of Honolulu.
He discovers that his new home is a paradise far better than he could ever have imagined. However, he soon realizes this lifestyle will not be easy to adapt to and to fully enjoy himself our main character must shed his old persona and embrace his new life.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
CultureShock-Chapter3v0.1-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
CultureShock-Chapter3v0.1-pc.zip

Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.18] [DWR Games]

Developer: DWR Games
File size: 3.72 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Female protagonist, Big tits, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Groping, Lesbian, Spanking, Voyeurism, Oral sex, Vaginal sex

Overview:
My project is called Naughty Lyanna. It is the story of a girl trying to reconcile her troubled life and disruptive family with the discovery of a new naughty side. She moved to a new city, intends to make new friends, and to have a nice life, but things are not that simple.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
NaughtyLyanna-Season02-0.18-pc-hd.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
NaughtyLyanna-Season02-0.18-pc-hd.zip

Something Unlimited [v2.4.45] [Gunsmoke Games]

Developer: Gunsmoke Games
File size: 2.91 Gb
Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Parody, Animated, Fantasy, Superpowers, Sex toys, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Anal sex, Mind control, Cosplay, Voyeurism, Titfuck, Exhibitionism, Handjob

Overview:
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you're practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a "meta-bordello", you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course.

Info: Press B in the Main City to fix the black screen bug.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
Something_Unlimited_2.4.45.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
Something_Unlimited_2.4.45.zip

Ring of Lust [v0.5.3a] [Votan]

Developer: Votan
File size: 6.21 Gb
Genre: 3dcg, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Footjob, Handjob, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Mind control, Voyeurism

Overview:
"Ring of Lust" is an adult adventure where you play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members. One day Bill gets a magical ring and everything was turning round.

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
RingofLust-0.5.3a-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
RingofLust-0.5.3a-pc.zip

Strong Desire [v0.4] [TheBlueInk]

Updated: 2024-01-01
Developer: TheBlueInk
File size: 1.74 Gb
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Harem, Incest, Vaginal Sex, Milf, Oral Sex, Animated, Teasing, Creampie, Cheating, Groping, Virgin

Overview:
"After graduating from business school, you took on the role of an ordinary bank employee.
In addition, your engagement to Anna has led to an unexpected move into her family's home.
As you adapt to this new chapter of your life,
you uncover fascinating details about Anna's family and their inner circle.
What secrets will you discover, and what new relationships will you form?
Only time will tell as you navigate the twists and turns of this thrilling new journey,
with the added complication of those 'closest' to you."

Screen:

Download Keep2share.cc:
StrongDesire-Ep-0.4-pc.zip

Download Fileboom.me:
StrongDesire-Ep-0.4-pc.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please upload chapter 2 of this doujin if you have it? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ow3d-female-agents-the-boy-chapter-1.1517255/
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ01004019 ?
stm228 wrote on Shine's profile.
How do I open RJ309789
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, can you please update this to its latest version?
よこしまフィットネスクラブ to ver2024.04.06
gusionn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.