Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Did growing up change your taste in LIs ?

That's so true. When I was younger, I always liked characters who were mature and very dependable (and honestly, I still like that now). But as I got older, I started to like the flirtatious, red-flag type; it's more exciting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sweetymana
When i was a teenager I used to always go only for the blonde LIs (probably cuz I had a crush in Len Kagamine and the blonde characters remided me of him) but now I dont really have a type lol
 
Definitely! I used to fall for the flashy, energetic poster boys, but growing up made me gravitate toward older, tired, and melancholic men. Mature depth and quiet understanding just hit so much harder now.
 
I've always been more into the "old men" characters, but now that I'm actually closer to their ages, I feel super conflicted. Both them and me can complain about being too old for some shit now lol.

My taste in protags has definitely changed though. Used to hate the happy-go-lucky, always positive protags, but now I just love their optimism and find them super endearing.
 
I think I haven't change taste yet. Sometime I listen to old drama cd and it feel nostalgic. But definitely, my LIs are still the same as old time. I start listen drama cd when I was teenager so its been a decade.
 
I get what you mean! My taste has changed a bit, but thankfully I still enjoy some of my old favorites. I think good characters just stay good no matter how much time passes.
 
I feel like my range of character types is pretty wide compared to most people. Lately I've noticed I'm starting to like types I never thought I would, while some types I used to LOVE don't hit the same anymore.
It made me wonder if my taste changes with age, then I figured it out. I basically have two types of fav, Oshis and LIs.
With Oshis, I get super excited whenever there's something new about them and love freaking out over them, but after 2-3 years I usually move on to someone else 🥺
LIs are different. They don't give me that same excitement, but they're characters who just stay in my life for years. I can still like them after 10+ years without even collecting merch or drawing fanart. I rarely find characters like this, and usually don't even realize I like them that much until much later.

So I guess my taste hasn't really changed. I just finally figured out how to categorize my guys

:lapi_idea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rdddmi
Nope, not at all! I'm still into dark ouji-samas, as i have always been hehe... They just grip at my heart and never let go! Aloof, elegant LIs like that just have a certain charm to them that nothing can replace, and i find myself seeking that over and over. As long as they are colder than ice and have a dark trope, i swoon. Both years ago and now.
 
As I've gotten older, I feel like my range of preferences has become much broader.
There are still certain looks and personality types that I've always loved and that haven't changed, but I've also started finding other types of characters attractive or cool.
Sometimes a character's story is so good that I end up thinking, "Oh, this type is wonderful too!" and discovering a new type that I like. I feel like that happens much more often now than when I was younger.
 
  • Love
Reactions: margaret07
I don't think so, I mean I mostly liked red flag yanderes when I first started out but as I grew, I found myself liking other character types too like tsunderes and cooler mature types. But I'm still true to my yanderes.. I can never grow out of them.
 
My taste in love interests changes when it comes to their personality, but when it comes to their looks, I pretty much have the same type tbh.