Diablo 3 is out!

dannyh

A Surfing slacker
Apr 2, 2012
Ladies and gents, "a dark fantasy/horror-themed action role-playing game by Blizzard Entertainment" has been recently released throughout the world. Tis name is Diablo 3, "making it the third installment in the Diablo franchise." It took over a decade to be released to public since the second game has been launched back in year 2000.

Now, the real problem for me is not about getting the game- I got the game, fortunately.
However...

I realized that my computer cannot run it due to insufficient system requirements.
Friends, there is an old saying...OTL. That is all.

:forsaken:

mmmh...probably gonna grab it tomorrow~ :goodtea:
you think it will be good? a lot of people have been criticizing it for various reasons. :/

Well, one of the main problems so far is the overwhelmed servers being crashed, including other errors which prevent players to actually play the game.
My personal suggestion is to wait a week or two- have Blizzard fix the lag, error, bug, etc.

mmmh. i also heard about there being no skill tree...is that true?

Well, wish I can give you the answer from my own experience...but unfortunately, I only have the game, can't play it...

Sorry, I'll have to search for the answer- will post it once I find it.
For now, this is the system requirement:

-Minimum system-
Operating system :Windows XP/Vista/7
CPU: Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
Memory: 1 GB (1.5 GB for Vista and 7)
Hard drive space: 12 GB of free space [Heard more like 15GB]
Graphics hardware : NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256 MB or ATi Radeon X1950 Pro 256 MB

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/game/

Game guide. Will tell you what you need about classes and skills.

There is nothing wrong with the game itself, problem is the millions of people (especially on European servers) flooding their servers, making numerous errors and login problems.

Reactions: Shir0
yeah, nobody i know has played it yet due to that problem...maybe i am just gonna wait, till everything is worked out.

I currently can't really play Diablo 3 due to the fact that my Nvidia graphics card crashes everytime I play it. Yeah, it's not that bad but it's gotten pretty annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.