Neither file is down. It's just FF doing server maintenance.

Sorry, but this is something that depends on FileFactory. You can write them a support ticket and try finding out, or download from the posted mirror, though.

Reactions: enocavermarc
Detective Conan Episode 356 Remastered by Baaro is available, too, out there, with 'new' OP-ED. Would you please upload it for alternative download of Episode 356?

IIRC that version was also a bit shorter. Either way, having a different OP doesn't really qualify for an alternative version (the episode wasn't actually remastered, Baaro just named it that way to keep in line with their other releases). Long story short, M-L is the better choice for 356.

hello admin,

I just start watching "Conan" from the begining, and there was no problem from links (filefactory was always ok, but rapidgator have almost all his links dead)
Now I'm at ep. 357, and I see that even filefactory has removed almost all his links, even the links that I downloaded before.
so I hope if it's ok to upload again the dead links, at least from that episode, and I'm ok with any host!

thank you anyway, ;)

Re: Detective Conan Episode 172 + 173 (Baaro)

Hi Admin. 100-200 Links Are all down.? in FileFactory

[MENTION=85058]animega01[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that.

i see.. sorry admin for the disturbance .. thank you so much :) .. more power anime-sharing love this site ^^

Hello again,

Like you suggested previously to animega01. I used the Checkers for FF & RG for the range : 301 to 500.

Results : episodes 429 & 430 are valid. but the rest of the links in that range have status Invalid in FF & NO ACCESS in RG.

So I hope that's help! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
i really appreciate this and wanted to say thank you

I'll check back later and see when it is posted