Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I have a love-hate relationship with Yamizome. I love the story, gameplay, and outfits, but the corruption always felt a little lacking, or rather, the post-fall girl still felt like the pre-fall girl, except for the fact that they'll help you out and have sex with you.

I have a love-hate relationship with Yamizome. I love the story, gameplay, and outfits, but the corruption always felt a little lacking, or rather, the post-fall girl still felt like the pre-fall girl, except for the fact that they'll help you out and have sex with you.

I feel you. By the end of my first playthrough I ended up liking the combat system more than the story.

Corruption costumes have always been lacklustre. Not many want to put in that effort to make the costumes beautiful since they are considered a niche. Even Exstia 3 final corruptions also feel lacking in some way. Maybe that's just me.

To me it feels like it's more vanilla after the corruption, which I wouldn't expect in a corruption game.

Corruption costumes have always been lacklustre. Not many want to put in that effort to make the costumes beautiful since they are considered a niche. Even Exstia 3 final corruptions also feel lacking in some way. Maybe that's just me.

Lately some work don't even have the corrupted costumes. Which reminds me that not too long ago Satou Kuuki posted on his twitter how a corrupted costume should change, based on the previous form.

To me it feels like it's more vanilla after the corruption, which I wouldn't expect in a corruption game.

Lately some work don't even have the corrupted costumes. Which reminds me that not too long ago Satou Kuuki posted on his twitter how a corrupted costume should change, based on the previous form.

Yeah, the costume changing is one of the best parts.

Hai, i wanna know some recommendation VN or RPG that has hypno and brainwash?

maybe my preference more like maika series, or venus blood series, or like mission mermaiden, princess defender, vampire notes, THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST The Last 7 Days of Hasumi

Hai, i wanna know some recommendation VN or RPG that has hypno and brainwash?

maybe my preference more like maika series, or venus blood series, or like mission mermaiden, princess defender, vampire notes, THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST The Last 7 Days of Hasumi

Well, speaking of RPG I'd recommend to check the games from Acerola. They're more focused on moral degeneration than brainwashing, but they are pretty good. "Goddess Aurora and the Paradise Island" and "Chris Survival" are two new released rpg that you may like. Then I suggest "Yuusha-hime Milia" and " Kishi Hime Clarisse". There are definitely more, but I can't remember anymore...

Well, speaking of RPG I'd recommend to check the games from Acerola. They're more focused on moral degeneration than brainwashing, but they are pretty good. "Goddess Aurora and the Paradise Island" and "Chris Survival" are two new released rpg that you may like. Then I suggest "Yuusha-hime Milia" and " Kishi Hime Clarisse". There are definitely more, but I can't remember anymore...

Not the original comment but I know Aurora has brainwashing and hypnosis, but does Chris Survival also have it or is it more moral degradation?

Well, I think almost all games go with the losing voluntarily part. I don't think there are really a choice to corrupt player without player losing.

I miss the old-style MAIKA games. All their stuff was pretty straightforward, (played one you played them all) but they had some corrupted forms and were fun for a quick playthrough

What about the more recent Oneone1 games?

I've recently played a few of their earliest games. The corruption in those were fine but they railroaded you into a Bad End/Whore End.

It's with the more recent ones that they give you a choice whether you want to get the heroine corrupted, either by losing or grinding H-events.

They do drag on a little though.

Hey guys. I have something I want to ask...or more accurately, request.

I've recently found a Mind Control story of the SNAFU anime. It's in Chinese.

For anyone interested, here it is. https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=16359314

The OP posted the first half (read: first part, because it's not half) of it on Pixiv and locked the rest behind a paywall, and on a totally different site at that.. I don't really like Hachiman NTR, but this story has far too many elements that tick my boxes for me that I want to read the rest of it. For example, it's tagged as mind control (or was it Common Sense Warping?) but because only the first half is available, I don't see the real meat of the mind control/corruption that took place.

There are many other stories on there that intrigue me, but EVERY SINGLE ONE (except, like, 2 of them) have content locked behind paywalls. It really gets frustrating--I almost get to the good part and then it just cuts off. Blue balls is a fucking understatement.

Is there a hero willing to help me out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!