Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Long post incoming. Also SPOILERS FOR NAO1 AND 2

Literally made this account to post this, might stick around.

AGAIN SPOILERS FOR NAO1 AND 2 ----------------------------

So, I just finished Nao1 and have almost finished Nao2!! (almost done with chapter 4) This weekend and wanted to throw my opinions out there somewhere. I did use vnr to play through them and don’t speak moonrunes myself so I might be off on a couple of things. I’m going to refer to Nao as she because she’s in girl form for the majority of the games.

First of all both are amazing 9.5/10’s for me with a few little issues here and there.

I really liked how each magical girl became the exact opposite of what they originally were after they were corrupted:

Ignis goes from the uptight lady in charge to completely submissive minion.
Cherry goes from pure rookie to evil mastermind who comes up with all of the most diabolic schemes.
Lapis goes from prideful man-hater to complete masochist that wants to break every female she sees.

I also loved that each girl had a separate kink that made each one unique.

The one thing I really noticed about Nao’s route is that he/she is surprisingly perceptive. From the perspective of the reader is seems obvious about what’s going on in the background it’s very easy to tell that the girls are getting corrupted offscreen, but if you think of things from Nao’s point of view there has been no indication that it’s even possible for magical girls to be corrupted or something sinister is happening in the background. However she can tell there’s something up with how affectionate Mai is being and she notices that Mai takes off her hair clip. She is suspicious of ‘the boy’ from the moment she lays her eyes on him when literally the entire rest of the cast is like OHHESSOCUTETHERESABSOLUTLYNOWAYHESEVIL. There’s a lot of other moments that she has as well. When Rain tells her in chapter five that it’s possible for magical girls to be corrupted she IMEDATELY comes to the conclusion that Cherry and Lapis are the masquerade, she only calms down when Rain says that it’s probably someone else. The only time she gets the ‘NTR main character obliviousness’ is during the nurse scene in Nao1, and in that scene she’s distracted by the confusing attractiveness of Mai, while being in her girl form, so I’m willing to give her a pass for that. The only other character that comes close to Nao’s level of awareness in the series is pre-corrupted Lapis and it’s only because of her own personal history with Kai not because of perceptiveness or situational awareness.

If I could change one thing about Nao2 it would be that I wish that the ‘masquerade’ showed up more than just in chapter 1. Having them be more of a consistent threat would tie more in with the monsters wanting to kill evil witches and targeting them. As is, they show up in chapter 1 and are gone from Nao’s route for the entire rest of the game.

So for Nao3 I have quite a lot of predictions:
That kind of went crazy in my brain.

The only thing I am 100% certain in is that Rinko (Yoshki’s kohai) will get turned into a doll at some point in the story.

In Nao’s route Kai’s group will turn society against Nao and Yoshki, they’ll probably frame them for all of the evil acts that have happened so far, most likely more targeted towards Yoshki who they’ll say has brainwashed Nao somehow (irony is fun). That way they can non-lethally target Nao. Rinko will probably contact them and tell them she believes them and wants to join but Nao will be able to tell that she’s been corrupted. I think that Nao’s route will have an optimistic end with Nao getting some kind of McGuffin that uncorrupts everyone and saves the day with a ‘dimensional fractures are still happening but everyone is friends now so we all work together’ satisfyingly sweet ending. Basically, the same as Nao1’s Nao route ending.

I think that the focus of Kai’s route will be on getting more dolls rather than introducing a new magical girl. There’s just too much lore given about how dolls work in Nao2 for it to be one off thing. He’ll corrupt Rinko and 2 other minor characters in the first 3 chapters (this gives each magical girl a doll), with the 4th chapter being focused on Nao. Except that instead of losing like in Nao’s route they either put her consciousness into some kind of computer simulation or illusion and make her think that she’s won, which is what we see at the end of Nao’s route. I think they’ll eventually break her by showing Yoshki and Rinko having sex, it’ll destroy the last connection she has with sanity and let her completely give in. The 5th chapter will end with Corrupted-Nao killing Yoshki and getting a doll herself.

I think they’ll pull the fake ending thing off pretty confidently because each games Nao route has ended with that disclaimer saying not to play the Kai route if you don’t want to see NTR and it’s the only way I can think of having it without either having 2 continuities (which is still a possibility) or canonically uncorrupt everyone which would retroactively ruin the series for me. However, seeing how basically every other crooked navel product has had a dark corruptiony ending and the corruption is the main draw of the series (I think, does anyone legitimately play this series for the wacky Nao route?) I’m pretty sure this won’t happen.

Can’t wait for me to be completely off about everything in 2024!
/cry

Last edited:
Yeah, you gotta use locale emulator for Lusterise games or else they're a mess.
The first one is playable in vnr without (although it crashes a lot), but starting with 2 they become unplayable.

To play Lusterise game, if you don't want to use local emulator. You have to change the system local, location, and clock format of your PC to Japanese. But I never get the error since I rarely change everything from Japanese since Eushully games are also the same.

Can you think of any Corruption/Blackmail game where the corrupting is an actual Gameplay Element that needs to be managed ?
Not in terms of grinding out the items you need, more like an resource that _can_ be used for corrupting, but using it exclusively for sex might lead to Bad End/Bankruptcy or something.

Can you think of any Corruption/Blackmail game where the corrupting is an actual Gameplay Element that needs to be managed ?
Not in terms of grinding out the items you need, more like an resource that _can_ be used for corrupting, but using it exclusively for sex might lead to Bad End/Bankruptcy or something.

Maybe... i have played game like that long ago i not sure if it what you want and i am not sure of game title so it shouls exist but i don't remember well.

Ok i read the ninetail block post today and they say will soon make a anonce so probaly the next game but it not sure for now, hope it will be a corruption game.

Long post incoming. Also SPOILERS FOR NAO1 AND 2

Literally made this account to post this, might stick around.

AGAIN SPOILERS FOR NAO1 AND 2 ----------------------------

So, I just finished Nao1 and have almost finished Nao2!! (almost done with chapter 4) This weekend and wanted to throw my opinions out there somewhere. I did use vnr to play through them and don’t speak moonrunes myself so I might be off on a couple of things. I’m going to refer to Nao as she because she’s in girl form for the majority of the games.

First of all both are amazing 9.5/10’s for me with a few little issues here and there.

I really liked how each magical girl became the exact opposite of what they originally were after they were corrupted:

Ignis goes from the uptight lady in charge to completely submissive minion.
Cherry goes from pure rookie to evil mastermind who comes up with all of the most diabolic schemes.
Lapis goes from prideful man-hater to complete masochist that wants to break every female she sees.

I also loved that each girl had a separate kink that made each one unique.

The one thing I really noticed about Nao’s route is that he/she is surprisingly perceptive. From the perspective of the reader is seems obvious about what’s going on in the background it’s very easy to tell that the girls are getting corrupted offscreen, but if you think of things from Nao’s point of view there has been no indication that it’s even possible for magical girls to be corrupted or something sinister is happening in the background. However she can tell there’s something up with how affectionate Mai is being and she notices that Mai takes off her hair clip. She is suspicious of ‘the boy’ from the moment she lays her eyes on him when literally the entire rest of the cast is like OHHESSOCUTETHERESABSOLUTLYNOWAYHESEVIL. There’s a lot of other moments that she has as well. When Rain tells her in chapter five that it’s possible for magical girls to be corrupted she IMEDATELY comes to the conclusion that Cherry and Lapis are the masquerade, she only calms down when Rain says that it’s probably someone else. The only time she gets the ‘NTR main character obliviousness’ is during the nurse scene in Nao1, and in that scene she’s distracted by the confusing attractiveness of Mai, while being in her girl form, so I’m willing to give her a pass for that. The only other character that comes close to Nao’s level of awareness in the series is pre-corrupted Lapis and it’s only because of her own personal history with Kai not because of perceptiveness or situational awareness.

If I could change one thing about Nao2 it would be that I wish that the ‘masquerade’ showed up more than just in chapter 1. Having them be more of a consistent threat would tie more in with the monsters wanting to kill evil witches and targeting them. As is, they show up in chapter 1 and are gone from Nao’s route for the entire rest of the game.

So for Nao3 I have quite a lot of predictions:
That kind of went crazy in my brain.

The only thing I am 100% certain in is that Rinko (Yoshki’s kohai) will get turned into a doll at some point in the story.

In Nao’s route Kai’s group will turn society against Nao and Yoshki, they’ll probably frame them for all of the evil acts that have happened so far, most likely more targeted towards Yoshki who they’ll say has brainwashed Nao somehow (irony is fun). That way they can non-lethally target Nao. Rinko will probably contact them and tell them she believes them and wants to join but Nao will be able to tell that she’s been corrupted. I think that Nao’s route will have an optimistic end with Nao getting some kind of McGuffin that uncorrupts everyone and saves the day with a ‘dimensional fractures are still happening but everyone is friends now so we all work together’ satisfyingly sweet ending. Basically, the same as Nao1’s Nao route ending.

I think that the focus of Kai’s route will be on getting more dolls rather than introducing a new magical girl. There’s just too much lore given about how dolls work in Nao2 for it to be one off thing. He’ll corrupt Rinko and 2 other minor characters in the first 3 chapters (this gives each magical girl a doll), with the 4th chapter being focused on Nao. Except that instead of losing like in Nao’s route they either put her consciousness into some kind of computer simulation or illusion and make her think that she’s won, which is what we see at the end of Nao’s route. I think they’ll eventually break her by showing Yoshki and Rinko having sex, it’ll destroy the last connection she has with sanity and let her completely give in. The 5th chapter will end with Corrupted-Nao killing Yoshki and getting a doll herself.

I think they’ll pull the fake ending thing off pretty confidently because each games Nao route has ended with that disclaimer saying not to play the Kai route if you don’t want to see NTR and it’s the only way I can think of having it without either having 2 continuities (which is still a possibility) or canonically uncorrupt everyone which would retroactively ruin the series for me. However, seeing how basically every other crooked navel product has had a dark corruptiony ending and the corruption is the main draw of the series (I think, does anyone legitimately play this series for the wacky Nao route?) I’m pretty sure this won’t happen.

Can’t wait for me to be completely off about everything in 2024!
/cry

Hey, what's the title of NAO1/2? I honestly can't keep up with the acronyms :P.

It's "TS Mahou Shoujo Nao!" not an acronym, I can see why you'd think that though.

To get it to work I had to install the game, using the installer, and move the exe file to the newly installed folder. It was a pain. If you want me to go into more detail just ask.

In other news looks like EDEN (the FUME game) is getting an English version in early august

Ninetail anonce theyr new game for 2019 november the 27.... but it not a new venus blood. it call 創神のアルスマグナ the alchimist of ars magna.
I check the info tomoro now i have to go sleep (it already 5 hour in morning for me )

PS beford sleep i seen the MC disign it look like a harem isekai MC in today anime so exept if hiden very well is dark side it probaly a vanila game like gears of dragon (or tritaill stuff)
buy i am too ttired to tranlate anythink so maybe ... (but not high hope)

PS ok i seen that 【かけがえのない仲間との出会い】 and mean witout vanilla game so hope it still be good or they annonce venus game next week in plus of this one

Last edited:
Good new if i understand well : you are basicaly using power that corupt you and use heroine as a disharge and so eiter if you made good choice they fall in love with you or be corrupt so... corruption confirm in this game. So good news i supose

Since we are talking about Nao 2, someone have a full save of TS Mahou Shoujo Nao! 2nd !! ?

well, if we're lucky, we're going to get the escude and the ordin-soft game this weekend, hopefully the content will be good :x

So I've just found out that GIGA's JAV (mostly heroine humiliation and its variation) had two (at least that I found) corruption JAV. I've found one but couldn't find the other one so might as well ask here. The code is JMSZ-38, does anybody know a valid link (non-premium) to this JAV? Thanks.

I have 3 news 1 good one 1 bad one and a relealy bad one

1)valkyria game is here and need no crack
2) the escudo game is not out that mean it probaly need a crack
and....
Sadly exhentai will apparently be end.

Sadly exhentai is alredy over. Much was lost. It seems e-h will stay up until late 2020 if nothing is done

By the way, I just saw that girlcelly has torrent for Ikusa Otome Valkyrie Premium Pack containing Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 1, 2, G, and 3. Nice!

Looks like Yamizome Revenger from Escu:de gets an english version: https://twitter.com/jastusa/status/1146665666969128960
I never played it because of the gameplay elements but this could be a good opportunity to finally play it. If I remember correctly a lot of you guys liked this game a lot, so i have high hopes

Number 1 game on my list, will definitely support the devs by buying the game...

P.S.

Today I was really devastated by the death of my lovely panda, one of the saddest moment of my life, since i've been checking the site daily since forever...

R.I.P. Sad panda, may you be free and no longer be sad...

"Only when it's gone, I realized that little that we know before that we were the saddest panda of them all"

F

:chuuni_reality:

Number 1 game on my list, will definitely support the devs by buying the game...

P.S.

Today I was really devastated by the death of my lovely panda, one of the saddest moment of my life, since i've been checking the site daily since forever...

R.I.P. Sad panda, may you be free and no longer be sad...

"Only when it's gone, I realized that little that we know before that we were the saddest panda of them all"

F

:chuuni_reality:

I KNOW RIGHT?

RIP Sad Panda....

Personally i think Sad panda death is not that bad. Of course it will mean more work for find some manga or other but have a so big site draw attention one the reason so many state do law against hentai is because of sad panda. I preferred have 5 or more smaller site of course one will eventually emerge as the sad panda reborn but a least until this time it will have less focus to hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.