Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

No big news lately huh?

As far as i know the only corruption game that can be out this week is the one frome creator of village of nigmare and the sequel of another story of fallen maiden.

And the yesteday venus blood chimara was fully tranlate that is great is't it?

By the way nanashiki i have a hypothese that maybe will cheer you up if it become reality : i notice that venus blood have almost a cycle of reales: every 8 month a new game and 2 month beford annonce of next game so if my theory is correct in febuary next venus blood will be anonce for a avril out. Another clue of this théorie is that the previouse VB was anonce in a magasine call BUG BUG and since 2/3 message of staff (in the blog) they talk about bug bug magasien (like the previouse time i check it )
so i have great hope that next Venus blood or next dual/ninetail will be anouce in february bugbug but it not sure it can be in mars or i can be in wrong.
Personaly i preffer another serie a corruption serie of course but i think it important for a studio for not have everythink in a licence and for now dualtail only survive because of venus blood make big hit every time( i think last one was in top 5 best sell for hentai game but maybe i not read cleary since i am bad at japaness)
A,oter raison is a hope to have a story with angel corrupt into sucubus ( i am in a succubus periode i think i read a lot of succubus/ angel story) or a vampire serie can be good too

Reactions: Nanashiki
And..........魔装処女 ~絶対支配のカルナバル~ 黄道寺天音 抱き枕カバー, it's out now.

Reactions: Nanashiki
And..........魔装処女 ~絶対支配のカルナバル~ 黄道寺天音 抱き枕カバー, it's out now.

So, is it confirmed to have corruption? I sure hope so...
I can't find the game anywhere though..

By the way nanashiki i have a hypothese that maybe will cheer you up if it become reality : i notice that venus blood have almost a cycle of reales: every 8 month a new game and 2 month beford annonce of next game so if my theory is correct in febuary next venus blood will be anonce for a avril out. Another clue of this théorie is that the previouse VB was anonce in a magasine call BUG BUG and since 2/3 message of staff (in the blog) they talk about bug bug magasien (like the previouse time i check it )
so i have great hope that next Venus blood or next dual/ninetail will be anouce in february bugbug but it not sure it can be in mars or i can be in wrong.
Personaly i preffer another serie a corruption serie of course but i think it important for a studio for not have everythink in a licence and for now dualtail only survive because of venus blood make big hit every time( i think last one was in top 5 best sell for hentai game but maybe i not read cleary since i am bad at japaness)
A,oter raison is a hope to have a story with angel corrupt into sucubus ( i am in a succubus periode i think i read a lot of succubus/ angel story) or a vampire serie can be good too

Wow, I sure hope there will be another VB games announced in February... I guess only time will tell...

I just played it. The game felt very very shallow. It was okay. It doesn't have a lot of substance or depth to it. But at least it is a corruption game.

Hi there, first time posting in this thread.

Lately I'm playing some Dlsite's RPGs and I'm being more and more atracted to this genre. Right now I'm playing the last OneOne1 game and altought is not perfect is not bad at all. I often search on dlsite for my next RPG but is hard to tell which ones are good. So I'm here now to ask for some recomendations. What I like:

- Nice RPG System that makes the game fun to play (examples Taimamiko Yuugi, The Moral Sword of Asagi)
- Katana Girl(s), I have a weakness for hot girls that wield katana(s) (examples: The weakest go to the wall, The Moral Sword of Asagi), A martial artist would be good too (example: Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG)
- I prefer an ORIENTAL SETTING (samurais, ninjas, japanesse castles) rather than wester setting (knights, magicians, western castles). Sadly there are only a few oriental RPG's out there :(
- Rewards in form of H-Events for winning not for loosing (example: Not exactly a corruption game but ハーレムセンチュリー ~グリたんは私たちの性処理ペット~)
- Some NTR would be nice (example: Ema, Milf Warrior -Ruins of the Ancient Empire-)
- Preferently a strong minded girls, or at least girls that are not total airheads.
- Also it would be nice if I can control the degree of lewdness of the girl. An H-level up system like the one in the last OneOne1 RPG would be nice.
- Nice battle animations (example: OneOne1 games, Taimamiko Yuugi)
- That the game is not absurdly easy (like OneOne1 games, that's about the only thing I don't like about their games), but not absurdly hard either. A balanced game would be nice.
- Nice art with voluptuous girls, altough I know this is very subjetive. I prefer the SEXY TYPE rather than the cute type (examples: Any OneOne1 RPG or any other of the examples I have linked)

A RPG that fullfil all the conditions state above would be my ideal RPG, however since I think that's imposible any RPG that fullfil 3 or more conditions would be nice, the more the better.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post.
I was reading this forum and discover this game: Kyonyuu Princess Saimin "Gesen na Anata no Mono o... Nchu, Njurururu... Rero, Shabuttari Suru Mono desu

I really like the setup. A king fucking around the royal familly and every girl he likes and noone can oppose him. The exhibitionism factor makes it pretty HOT! The only think I don't like is the hypnosis. So do you know more games like this? (but withouth hypnosis).

About the only other games I know with this setup are: The Barbaria series and The Ork game also from Lune

Hi there, first time posting in this thread.

Lately I'm playing some Dlsite's RPGs and I'm being more and more atracted to this genre. Right now I'm playing the last OneOne1 game and altought is not perfect is not bad at all. I often search on dlsite for my next RPG but is hard to tell which ones are good. So I'm here now to ask for some recomendations. What I like:

- Nice RPG System that makes the game fun to play (examples Taimamiko Yuugi, The Moral Sword of Asagi)
- Katana Girl(s), I have a weakness for hot girls that wield katana(s) (examples: The weakest go to the wall, The Moral Sword of Asagi), A martial artist would be good too (example: Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG)
- I prefer an ORIENTAL SETTING (samurais, ninjas, japanesse castles) rather than wester setting (knights, magicians, western castles). Sadly there are only a few oriental RPG's out there :(
- Rewards in form of H-Events for winning not for loosing (example: Not exactly a corruption game but ハーレムセンチュリー ~グリたんは私たちの性処理ペット~)
- Some NTR would be nice (example: Ema, Milf Warrior -Ruins of the Ancient Empire-)
- Preferently a strong minded girls, or at least girls that are not total airheads.
- Also it would be nice if I can control the degree of lewdness of the girl. An H-level up system like the one in the last OneOne1 RPG would be nice.
- Nice battle animations (example: OneOne1 games, Taimamiko Yuugi)
- That the game is not absurdly easy (like OneOne1 games, that's about the only thing I don't like about their games), but not absurdly hard either. A balanced game would be nice.
- Nice art with voluptuous girls, altough I know this is very subjetive. I prefer the SEXY TYPE rather than the cute type (examples: Any OneOne1 RPG or any other of the examples I have linked)

A RPG that fullfil all the conditions state above would be my ideal RPG, however since I think that's imposible any RPG that fullfil 3 or more conditions would be nice, the more the better.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Try any of the venus blood series i think, there was one recently translated btw

Reactions: straight.shota
Sorry for the double post.
I was reading this forum and discover this game: Kyonyuu Princess Saimin "Gesen na Anata no Mono o... Nchu, Njurururu... Rero, Shabuttari Suru Mono desu

I really like the setup. A king fucking around the royal familly and every girl he likes and noone can oppose him. The exhibitionism factor makes it pretty HOT! The only think I don't like is the hypnosis. So do you know more games like this? (but withouth hypnosis).

About the only other games I know with this setup are: The Barbaria series and The Ork game also from Lune

https://vndb.org/v17865

https://vndb.org/v15648

These come to mind. I think the first one sounds like exactly what you want. Kingdom where women rule. It's rape, submittance, and mind break without hypnosis.

Reactions: straight.shota
Hello i notice that nintail have propleme with they blog i don't know why. (since 1 week at least) and aparartlenly venus blood brave will become a anime (certely hentai)

The mahou shoujo game from heat-soft has received a crack at last, after half a year

I downloaded 怪虫戦隊インセクトエンジェルズ, and it's running fine, but Visual Novel Reader isn't hooking properly. I've tried all the text hook programs and can't seem to get anywhere. Does anyone happen to know the hook code for this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?