Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Just finished Harem route with 1 day left brfore gameover. Timelimit is quite hardcore this time.

I can't even get one to full corruption before the game ends... What are the systems at play here? My game always seems to end at day 10, surely you can't beat the whole game in that time...

Also, can you approach the girls in any order? From the cg set, it looks like the harem route has to go red-> purple-> yellow-> blue-> black

I can't even get one to full corruption before the game ends... What are the systems at play here? My game always seems to end at day 10, surely you can't beat the whole game in that time...

Also, can you approach the girls in any order? From the cg set, it looks like the harem route has to go red-> purple-> yellow-> blue-> black

You're stuck in normal route.
I forgot the first quest, it's fight with all girls once. He'll give like 5 days.
The demon inside us give a quest in the prologue to take atleast 3 girls virginity(first 3 gems from difference girls.[Red hair one dont count because it's a tutorial.]) Then the demon'll give you another 15 days.
The third quest is getting 3 gems with any girl.
The forth is corrupt one girl.
The last one is win a fight with secret girl. See the ending of normal route.
The game will ask you to save.
Load the save to start newgame+

Last edited:
Reactions: JimboX
Just curious, this game have a ending for each girl or only a harem ending with multiple girls?

Just curious, this game have a ending for each girl or only a harem ending with multiple girls?

Every girls have their own ending and to get a harem ending is to corrupt every girls in quite short period of time.

Can you also share details about how to hook all the text from it? I'm having some trouble with that. Maybe I need an H code.

sorry i dont use text hooker i play them raw xD

the first quest was to fight with all the girls and corrupt them once i think, given time period was 10 days for me. I straight dived into normal mode, anyone else tried easy mode? what are the difference? 2nd quest was to corrupt a girl to 3 hearts and 3rd one was to corrupt a girl completely, i'm moving on to the 4th quest tonight.

Btw, triangle game has been released too!

Yamizome Ravenger Normal Route SUPER BASIC walkthrough as promised!
After the prologue the demon king Clive will give us the first quest of the game with 10 days to finish.
[Current quest is on the top middle of screen right next to day]

First quest [全ての英雄に会いに行け! 残りあと10日] go meet every girls! 10 days limit. First quest is to fight with each girls once, do not confuse it with meeting them at day time

Second quest [ハートジェム3つを闇染せよ! 残りあと15日] corrupt 3 heart-gems! 15 days limit. Total count of heart-gem came from all girls.

Third quest [一人を闇堕ちさせろ! 残りあと30日] corrupt one girl! 30 days limit. Choose your waifu and go on her route.

Final quest [謎のゾーンを調査せよ! 残りあと15日] investigate the mysterious zone! 15 days limit. If you reach this point you'll surely see that zone, it's quite obvious. Win the fight there and normal route will end.

The game'll ask you to save. That save is your Newgame+ GLHF

Any Corruption Games that have actual Gameplay ?
By that i dont mean typical Rpg games with Hentai as Reward for beating a Dungeon, i mean Mangager games where you have to balance Corruption with other factors like getting money.

Venus blood = High amout of gameplay

And it seems that this new game Revenger has a new level of management system that fucked up quite a lot of people XD (I haven't tried playing it though, perhaps tomorrow)

Thanks for the help Eauto, I was able to progress. Got blue corrupted, then got 60 days to get the goddess corrupted. Got 3 girls (purple, yellow, black), then the goddess, by day 56 or so. But I couldn't progress red or blue. They kept getting to 100, then resetting to 50. Any idea what that is about?

Thanks for the help Eauto, I was able to progress. Got blue corrupted, then got 60 days to get the goddess corrupted. Got 3 girls (purple, yellow, black), then the goddess, by day 56 or so. But I couldn't progress red or blue. They kept getting to 100, then resetting to 50. Any idea what that is about?

Requirement to corrupt red is you already got the event that she talk to you in bedroom. For blue, you have to go to bookstore with her. Both is date event on sunday.

is anyone using visual novel reader on revenger ?
Mine stops translating a short time after i launch the game, like it doesn't even hook the text anymore

also may anyone explain me what are those orange purple and blue icones ?
i guess orange one is to increase strenght in battle but the other 2 ?..
thank you

is anyone using visual novel reader on revenger ?
Mine stops translating a short time after i launch the game, like it doesn't even hook the text anymore

also may anyone explain me what are those orange purple and blue icones ?
i guess orange one is to increase strenght in battle but the other 2 ?..
thank you

the blue create another copy any of your skill and increase it power .
the orange increase max hp IDK about purple maybe accelerate the purple bar in combat ?notsure.

Purple is potion making, you can choose buff potion before enter each battle.

Thank you for the answers

I'm in new game+ atm
is it possible to corrupt all 5 heroines + the goddess in 60 days ?

Is there a way to regen more of this purple bar ? or do more dmg on the heart gem ?

Last edited:
does not seem like it's possible to get a harem end on the first try xD, i was only able to corrupt 3 heroines.the other 2 was on the last heart but i dont have enough days to trigger the event required..Now moving on to new game+

Also how do i trigger the scenes where you have a corrupted heroine who have a h-scene with a non corrupted one ?

You have to use them in your attack on the non corrupted girl. Each girl only has one target they can lewd.

Just some tip, timelimit seem not enough to get all required event for every girls but Yellow is at cafeteria so no need to date her on Sunday. Same as black, she'll go to your room and sightseeing the PC when you progress her route enough.

You have to use them in your attack on the non corrupted girl. Each girl only has one target they can lewd.

Yes thats what I did
There were a short scene when both heroines are talking to each other before the battle
Then nothing happened after
Does it need any other requirement ?

Yes thats what I did
There were a short scene when both heroines are talking to each other before the battle
Then nothing happened after
Does it need any other requirement ?

Reach 100% by do not progress the corruption.

@helloshabala, I am also using visual novel reader. It seems to pick up the prologue just fine, but quits working during the actual game. I'll post something if I figure out a workaround.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.