- Apr 7, 2024
- 405
- 766
Can we delete someone else comment in my own thread when it someoneelse thread were not allowed delete anything but only allowed when it our own comment in someone else thread it not good for my heart almost killed myself it also it good for someone else to hope it added as an option in this website I don't want to be treated as a liar or a bully I'm afraid of getting a hate comment when I report it will took time to get it deleted I just I'm just afraid of seeing them even If I blocked them I still see it when I'm not logged in
I see some JPN CHN otome doujin game do not have have walkthrough even If I looked everywhere I hope someone make a walkthrough it makes me sometimes hesitant to play it when they don't have walkthrough and when it psp ps vita switch it always have walkthrough can we make their rank go up when they make a whole walkthrough for the game just a suggestion
I already seen this thread so it not helpful for me just sometimes helpful
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...tome-and-bl-visual-novel-🕵️♀️.1892321/unread
I see some JPN CHN otome doujin game do not have have walkthrough even If I looked everywhere I hope someone make a walkthrough it makes me sometimes hesitant to play it when they don't have walkthrough and when it psp ps vita switch it always have walkthrough can we make their rank go up when they make a whole walkthrough for the game just a suggestion
I already seen this thread so it not helpful for me just sometimes helpful
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...tome-and-bl-visual-novel-🕵️♀️.1892321/unread