corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
The%20Melancholy%20of%20Haruhi%20Suzumiya.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱
Alternative Name: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Die Melancholie der Haruhi Suzumiya, Haruhi Suzumiya melanhoolia, La malinconia di Haruhi Suzumiya, La mélancolie de Haruhi Suzumiya, Melancholia Haruhi Suzumiyi, Меланхолия Харухи Судзумии, เรียกเธอว่าพระเจ้า สึซึมิยะ ฮารุฮิ, 涼宮春日的憂鬱, 스즈미야 하루히의 우울, A Melancolia de Haruhi Suzumiya, Haruhi Suzumijos Melancholija, La Malenconia d`Haruhi Suzumiya, La Melancolía de Haruhi Suzumiya, Nỗi u sầu của Suzumiya Haruhi, Suzumiya Haruhi, Η μελαγχολία της Σουζουμίγια Χάρουχι, Меланхолията на Сузумия Харухи, Меланхолія Судзумії Харухі, Нудьга Судзумії Харухі, حزن سوزومويا هاروهي,SHnY, Suhayu, haruhi, mel, mohs, suzuharu, ฮารุฮิ, 凉宫
Aired: April 3, 2009 to Sep 10, 2009
Episodes: 28
Categories: Clubs, Comedy, High School, Mystery, Parody, Romance, School, School Life, Sci-Fi, Seinen, Slice of Life, Time Travel
Producer: Kyoto Animation, Kadokawa Shoten

FILE INFORMATION
Group: Coalgirls (Translation by a.f.k. (1 - 7, 9 - 11, 25 - 28) and Chihiro (8, 12 - 24))
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.98fps
Audio 1 (Japanese): FLAC 48000Hz stereo 1536kbps
Audio 2 (English) (Only 1 - 7, 9 - 11, 25 - 28): FLAC 48000Hz stereo 1536kbps
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha

SUMMARY
Kyon, your typical high school student, has long given up his belief in the supernatural. However, upon meeting Haruhi Suzumiya, he quickly finds out that it is the supernatural that she is interested in; aliens, time travelers and espers among other things. When Haruhi laments about the lack of intriguing clubs around school, Kyon inspires Haruhi to form her own club. As a result, the SOS Brigade is formed, a club which specializes in all that is the supernatural.

Much to his chagrin, Kyon, along with the silent bookworm, Yuki Nagato, the shy and timid Mikuru Asahina, and the perpetually smiling Itsuki Koizumi, are recruited as members. The story follows the crazy adventures that these four endure under their whimsical leader, Haruhi. The story is based on the light novels by Nagaru Tanigawa.

DOWNLOAD

This batch contains the two season of Haruhi.

The Play All files (Under Other Downloads) will play the files in the selected order below.
You can alternatively use the orders below for the watching order.

Achronological (TV Airing Order, Season 1):
1. Adventures of Mikuru Ashahina
2. Melancholy I
3. Melancholy II
4. Boredom
5. Melancholy III
6. Remote Island Syndrome I
7. Mysterique Sign
8. Remote Island Syndrome II
9. Someday in the Rain
10. Melancholy IV
11. Day of Sagittarius
12. Live Alive
13. Melancholy V
14. Melancholy VI

Chronological (Following the Light Novel) Season 1:
1. Melancholy I
2. Melancholy II
3. Melancholy III
4. Melancholy IV
5. Melancholy V
6. Melancholy VI
7. Boredom
8. Mysterique Sign
9. Remote Island Syndrome I
10. Remote Island Syndrome II
11. Adventures of Mikuru Ashahina
12. Live Alive
13. Day of Sagittarius
14. Someday in the Rain

Chronological (Following the Light Novel) Season 1+2:
1. Melancholy I
2. Melancholy II
3. Melancholy III
4. Melancholy IV
5. Melancholy V
6. Melancholy VI
7. Boredom
8. Bamboo Leaf
9. Mysterique Sign
10. Remote Island Syndrome I
11. Remote Island Syndrome II
12. Endless Eight I
13. Endless Eight II
14. Endless Eight III
15. Endless Eight IV
16. Endless Eight V
17. Endless Eight VI
18. Endless Eight VII
19. Endless Eight VIII
20. The Sigh of Suzumiya Haruhi I
21. The Sigh of Suzumiya Haruhi II
22. The Sigh of Suzumiya Haruhi III
23. The Sigh of Suzumiya Haruhi IV
24. The Sigh of Suzumiya Haruhi V
25. The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru Episode 00
26. Live Alive
27. The Day of Sagittarius
28. Someday in the Rain

You can watch Endless Eight 1, 2, and 8, then skip the other Endless Eight episodes.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/hosts-dead-links-44550

Screenshots:

Trailer:

Last edited:
Re: [Coalgirls] The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya [Dual Audio] [Bluray]

This: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...elancholy-haruhi-suzumiya-2009-[bluray]-3340/ is the same as episodes 8, 12 - 24 (only that he apparently didn't order the episodes, since they seem random). Different uploader, same files.

This: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...elancholy-haruhi-suzumiya-2006-[bluray]-1653/ is an outdated version of episodes 1 - 7, 9 - 11, 25 - 28. CGI released them a while back, but then reencoded them. If you want to use the chapter files (in my thread under others) you can get episodes 8, 12 - 24 from either thread, but episodes 1 - 7, 9 - 11, 25 - 28 need to be gotten from this one.

Haruhi was first aired in 2006 with 14 episodes. The airing order didn't follow the chronology of the light novel.
It was later aired in 2009 with 28 episodes. Those 28 episodes followed the chronological order this time, but also contained the 14 episodes of the first season.
Achronical order is the one of the first TV airing, chronological order the one of the second airing/light novels.

Reactions: cruzemma26

thanks

/10char

How will i change the audio from japanese to english?

thanks!

Last edited:

Please look up the instructions of your player.
In MPC-HC you right-click on the video, go to Navigate -> Audio and change the track there.
In the 64bit version you can also just right-click and go to Audio directly.

Also thank you for pointing out to me that you like the links from other people more than mine. ;)

Make sure scripts are allowed for Fileserve. Does the problem show up for every file, or just one? Do you have any trouble downloading from other filehosters?

All parts are online and I can download them just fine.

I'll see to get mirrors for other hosts up in the next few days though - can't hurt to have backups.

i went to navigate then audio language but i can only pick "A: Japanese 2.0 [Japanese]" ?
is there a english audio?

Click here! --> <-- Click here!

You're Right! Sorry. I was'nt looking in the title of the file. the file with no english dub was one of the 8, 12 - 24 episodes that you mentioned that has no english dub. :)

Thanks!

Well, all's well that ends well. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?