Could you reupload the series and specials to rapidgator please?

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: efudgewayne
link ep 1 part 3 from filefactory is dead..
please reupload or fix it sir..

thanks before^^

[MENTION=30032]xerxes[/MENTION]; The file is merely temporarily unavailable and will come back on its own eventually. :cheering: Please either wait until then or use the provided mirror in the meantime.

Hey, Corocoro could you replace the rp links for the eps and specials? thanks :)

[MENTION=47619]ileu[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

Rg link checker results: Eps 1,2(parts 1 2 3) 3 4 5 6 7 8(parts 1 ) 9 10 11 12 (parts 2) 13 14 15(part 2) no access it says:) .... Could you please take look at 'em :gakuran_thanks:

[MENTION=114802]Dancoulion[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

hi coro

ep 3 part 1
ep 11 part 2
OP 5
OP 2

bakemonogatari coalgirls bd (ersten 3 links der specials)
PV 02
PV 05
PV 07
PV 08
PV 11

are down on rapidgator, reup possible?
thanks and greetings
firstlaw

[MENTION=93409]FIRST-LAW---FANTASY[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Hi!

Rapidgator E02 part 1, 4 , ED01, OP5b are dead

Could you replace them?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Other than episode 1 and 2 the rest are dead for RG if you can include the specials and the ED/OP.

thank you !!

[MENTION=41357]cloneking666[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。