Bored for the holidays...Any romance anime recommendations?

keep em coming, yuri is the only ero genre im really into >.> hetero is... well i don't like it.
You are the first person to agree with me!
Yeah, a penis just makes things... dirty...

Look for them yourself, I don't have the links anymore, sorry.

Thanks Jfreak!!! :D i havent seen TWGOK and Bungaku Shoujo ^__^ THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I've seen and played all the sono hanabira series :D ^__^ Yuri stories are more interesting :D

You can try this recent anime I'm watching too.
Mashrio-iro Symphony~

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]
Lol.. she's been talking about mashiro iro since she joined this forum, and can't you tell from her avatar?

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]
Lol.. she's been talking about mashiro iro since she joined this forum, and can't you tell from her avatar?
HAHAHAHA nice one baka... Yea.. OF COURSE i've seen mashiro iro ^__^

we are still looking for Anime with major romance content right ?

Karin
Lamune
Hatsukoi Limited
Da Capo
Saikano
Aishiteruze Baby
Amagami SS (well more like helping girls and they might fall for you but quite episodic ...)
Midori no Hibi
Akikan
Kobato
Noein (... it is .. complicated)
Akane-iro ni Somaru saka
Chaos Head (... quite psycholigical)
D.N.Angel (kinda like ... Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne but male lead and more romance)
Hoshizora e Kakeru Hashi (... was more into comedy and slice of life)
Final Approach (-"-)
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
Maburaho
Onegai Twins
Oretachi no Tsubasa wa Nai
Angel Sanctuary (... well brother sister love but not the main focus of the story ... and kinda bloody)
Aoi Hana (sth about highschool girls love)
Strawberry Panic
Tales of ... series (sometimes have some implied romance)
Kanon (did we mentione that one already ?)
Zero no Tsukaima (... well at least some romantic moments :rolleyes:)
School Rumble (well if we are talking about failed romance under heaps of comedy -.-)

... i'm getting kinda dizzy and sometimes forget what was already mentioned or what the anime im thinking of went x_x (but re-watching them all would be a pain -.-)
hope it was/will be helpful

Karin
Lamune
Hatsukoi Limited
Da Capo
Saikano
Aishiteruze Baby
Amagami SS (well more like helping girls and they might fall for you but quite episodic ...)
Midori no Hibi
Akikan
Kobato
Akane-iro ni Somaru saka
Final Approach (-"-)
Maburaho
Onegai Twins
Angel Sanctuary (... well brother sister love but not the main focus of the story ... and kinda bloody)
Strawberry Panic
School Rumble (well if we are talking about failed romance under heaps of comedy -.-)

... i'm getting kinda dizzy and sometimes forget what was already mentioned or what the anime im thinking of went x_x (but re-watching them all would be a pain -.-)

A nice one!! Reminded me about many series that I forgot o.0
But I don't think Chaos;Head can be considered as romance LOL. Steins;Gate has more romantic moments in it though.

Thanks Jfreak!!! Click here to enlarge i havent seen TWGOK and Bungaku Shoujo ^__^ THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I've seen and played all the sono hanabira series Click here to enlarge ^__^ Yuri stories are more interesting
You're welcome! =]
Be sure to watch the 4 OVAs before you watch the movie of Bungaku Shoujo.
Both seasons of TWGOK are epic!!

A nice one!! Reminded me about many series that I forgot o.0
But I don't think Chaos;Head can be considered as romance LOL. Steins;Gate has more romantic moments in it though.

well like i said i was getting more and more confused with the whole matter ^^

Nee... Why someone hasn't say Macross Frontier..?? I Think there is Romantic Here... So I Recommendations Macross Frontier.. but.. don't download tv series Onee.. Download the Movie.. There are 2 Movie.. False Songstress/Itsuwari No Utahime and Sayonara tsubasa... Luv Sheryll... XD

Nee... Why someone hasn't say Macross Frontier..?? I Think there is Romantic Here... So I Recommendations Macross Frontier.. but.. don't download tv series Onee.. Download the Movie.. There are 2 Movie.. False Songstress/Itsuwari No Utahime and Sayonara tsubasa... Luv Sheryll... XD

hai hai imouto san... Thanks ^__^

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
Macross Frontier with Romance? :spitlaugh: Yeah right.:fag:
If you wanna associate Macross with romance, the best example you should use is the 1st Macross, Super Dimension Fortress Macross. There you can see how love triangle develop properly in it's natural habitat, and how Hikaru make his final decision on who he should stick with.
Not by some pilot-wannabe-crossdressing-high school kid, underage that have siscon brother(s) and the I-made-to-the-top-all-by-myself artist.

Karin
Lamune
Hatsukoi Limited
Da Capo
Saikano
Aishiteruze Baby
Midori no Hibi
Akikan
Kobato
Akane-iro ni Somaru saka
Final Approach (-"-)
Maburaho
Onegai Twins
Strawberry Panic

I think i'm gonna watch This Ugly Yet Beautiful World...Noein(read the plot and im lost alr...)...
Saikano?? (does it have a tragedy ending? If so, i don't really plan to watch it unless i REALLY have ran out of ideas)...Strawberry Panic(I'M GONNA WATCH IT RIGHT NOW.. IT SOUNDS SO GOOD... hmm how come i nver heard of it :S)

Rest, i've seen them alr but THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'VE NOW GOT THOSE ANIME FOR MY WEEK T.T

I think i'm gonna watch This Ugly Yet Beautiful World...Noein(read the plot and im lost alr...)...
Saikano?? (does it have a tragedy ending? If so, i don't really plan to watch it unless i REALLY have ran out of ideas)...Strawberry Panic(I'M GONNA WATCH IT RIGHT NOW.. IT SOUNDS SO GOOD... hmm how come i nver heard of it :S)

Rest, i've seen them alr but THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'VE NOW GOT THOSE ANIME FOR MY WEEK T.T
Ugly world: OP is just epic IMO but maybe you should watch it later that week (kinda sad ending)
Noein: i do not know if i did get everything that happened either but it was very emotional ;) (depending how close to the water you are you might cry :rolleyes:)
Saikano: the whole thing is sad from start to finish i would say :rolleyes:
Strawberry Panic: Shoujo Ai romance, all and i mean all the girls are kind, polite and kinda uncertain in their behaviour (you know sth like that maiden in distress image) , there are no, none, not one guy in this whole school and ofc all the girls are lesbian -.-
the kitsch and cliché level is sometimes just overwhelming :rolleyes:
that might be some reasons few ppl are talking about it ^^

I'm still watching strawberry panic O.O it's so goooooooooood :D I'm almost to the end. I'll finish it by today. Sigh sad anime is really not my fav but I'll try it anyway! Thanks ;D

Anyone mentioned Romeo x Juliet yet? It's quite self-explanatory...

Though I assume you've already seen it as well.

I just finished strawberry panic.... Hmm.. I rate it 3.5/5....
Dunno, it's purely romance but the story is too longwinded... it makes the audience get bored very quickly... :S

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]
Macross Frontier with Romance? :spitlaugh: Yeah right.:fag:
If you wanna associate Macross with romance, the best example you should use is the 1st Macross, Super Dimension Fortress Macross. There you can see how love triangle develop properly in it's natural habitat, and how Hikaru make his final decision on who he should stick with.
Not by some pilot-wannabe-crossdressing-high school kid, underage that have siscon brother(s) and the I-made-to-the-top-all-by-myself artist.

hahhaha... i know.. bu--but.. i don't watch old macross.. ~__~ just wwatch macross seven basara know it right..? n frontier... old macross is heavy story.. i will realy hurry get bored.. >,<

Basara? Who doesn't know him? FIRE BOMBER!!!!
Early of the series, I was really hate him, and I which Gamlin would just shoot him and make him a collateral casualty.
But now I love his songs, especially Totsugeki Love Heart, Planet Dance & Dynamite Explosion.

Anyone mentioned Romeo x Juliet yet? It's quite self-explanatory...

Though I assume you've already seen it as well.

:eek: *sigh* i wonder how i could forget that -.-

but the story is kinda different to the original by Shakespeare

Oh i also recommend Bakemonogatari, Senjougahara touched my heart <3

Oh i also recommend Bakemonogatari, Senjougahara touched my heart <3
i've seen Bakemonogatari... Well, i gave up in the middle bcos i didnt like the style of animation?

i like her too but the story is just.... T.T i just don't like it :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12