Bored for the holidays...Any romance anime recommendations?

I agree, watching it was a pain, the flashing texts and my ocd to read them, ugh
but episode 12 touched me deeply (probably because it reflected a bit of my life)

I agree, watching it was a pain, the flashing texts and my ocd to read them, ugh
but episode 12 touched me deeply (probably because it reflected a bit of my life)
`

O_O BAKAMONO??? WHAT O_O

i've seen Bakemonogatari... Well, i gave up in the middle bcos i didnt like the style of animation?

i like her too but the story is just.... T.T i just don't like it :S

How can you not watch Bakemonogatari?! I liked it a lot. Just ignore SHAFT style and focus on Senjougahara, and you will finish it. Remember to watch the OVA too! Senjougahara FTW!!

My Imouto is being mean to me ._. :shocked::donefor:
hhahhahaha, baka neechan :D

i just finished Kannazuki no Miko... O_O i lolled so hard when i first saw the ROBOTS and jap priest (THEY TOTALLY DID NOT MATCH) ... I was like...is this even romance? O_O..is it for 5 year old? Well, if i forget all the robots, the plot is good/not bad...
The ending was GOOD ending but... hmm.. idk... i feel... unsatisfied about the whole series (i didnt even cry that much in the ending O_O).... I'M JUST GONNA BLAME THE ROBOTS ANYWAY.

I rate this anime 3.5/5... IF THERE WASNT ANY STUPID ROBOTS... def 4/5...

^____^ now next.... Anymore suggestions my fren? imouto? baka neechan?

Last edited:
Basara? Who doesn't know him? FIRE BOMBER!!!!
Early of the series, I was really hate him, and I which Gamlin would just shoot him and make him a collateral casualty.
But now I love his songs, especially Totsugeki Love Heart, Planet Dance & Dynamite Explosion.

ahahahahaah.... Planet Danceeeeeee~~~~~~~~ very like that... beat kanjiru kai..?? XD

hmm for onee... should try macross frontier the Movie.. n don't forget watch mashiro 10 already... i'm in broken heart state now.. :deadsad:

ahahahahaah.... Planet Danceeeeeee~~~~~~~~ very like that... beat kanjiru kai..?? XD

hmm for onee... should try macross frontier the Movie.. n don't forget watch mashiro 10 already... i'm in broken heart state now.. :deadsad:
LOL is it because of mashiro? HAHAHAHAHAHA me too T.T SIGH

HAHAHAH... well it's like akaner iro.. First watching i realy like that tsundere.. Kugimiya Rie as her seiyuu..(forget the name Cough)* but in the middle season.. im begining like his sisters... kinda resembles but......

Yeah, in Kannazuki the robots did ruin everything ._. especially when they were crappily animated, but it was never about the robots.

PS:僕は兄ちゃんだよ!兄ちゃん!!

.................................................................................................................. *(Heavy Atmosfer :alonescared::frozen: )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12