Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Blushy LIs or Stoic , confident LIs

What LI do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    85
I'm definitely more into blushy LIs! It might be a slightly different type, but I especially love LIs who are usually smooth and naturally charming around people, but then occasionally get flustered and blush when the MC does something unexpected. That kind of dynamic is probably my favorite!!
 
I really like blushy LIs! Not only do their blushing sprites/cgs look adorable, but they also have such endearing reactions whenever they're embarrassed and flustered that are just so fun to read
 
A mix of both is good. I really like the gap when a stoic LIs shows his blushy side. It's sooo cute!
 
Blushy all the way for me!! Extra point if they try to act stoic as a front but is actually really easy to make flustered. <33
 
Definitely Blushy LIs. Seeing a cute reaction whenever they get flustered is just the best.
 
Give me someone who is easily flustered. I refuse to tolerate stoic characters, I feel like they hate me or aren't interested at all.
 
Honestly, I prefer characters who blush; with stoic types, the inability to see what's going on in their minds makes me feel like they aren't really interested—even though many of them show more through actions than words. I just prefer the blushing because I can physically see when something has an impact on them. That said, I do appreciate the maturity of stoic characters, but a mix of stoicism and blushing would be the perfect cocktail.
 
Stoic LIs, without a doubt! I love calm, composed, and mature characters whose affection is shown through subtle actions and steady reliability rather than overt shyness. Seeing a stoic man quietly soften and lose his composure only around the MC hits ten times harder.
 
  • Like
Reactions: leylah1578
I'm definitely in the camp of fans who love stoic LIs. They seem cold and unapproachable at first, but they care deeply for the MC—you just have to look closely to see it. That dynamic between the LIs and the MC is one of my absolute favorites.