.bin and .cue files

Well, the only things probably worth mentionning is that some game don't need install from the CD image, you can just copy & paste the CD content.
On the other hand, a few game not only require the install, but worst, they need the CD to be mounted to strat the game.

In short, you can try to copy / paste the content to avoid an install if you want.
But don't delete the image untill you're sure you don't need it (well, game + image take place on the hard drive so peoples often get rid of them as soon as they don't need it anymore).

Reactions: gla
This is interesting, I never thought about it this way. Thank you for sharing these here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg