Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Are you the type to play multiple otome game or focus on only one

I also tend not to play other games until I've fully cleared the one I'm currently on.
Another reason is that I simply don't have the energy to juggle multiple games like I used to 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xykoss
I stick to just one game at a time. I learned this the hard way: I once tried playing more than one and became obsessed with a specific title (usually the newest one), leaving the other aside for days or even weeks after I'd actually finished it. When I finally went back to it, the magic was gone—I'd lost the desire to play, the thread of the story, and even my place in the game. 😅 I'd end up finishing it reluctantly and out of boredom, just so I wouldn't leave it incomplete; that's why I prefer to focus on just one.
Although... 🤔🤔 I have tried it a few times. If one game is very short and the other is dragging on, it doesn't take me long to take a break from the longer one and return to it with renewed enthusiasm.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xykoss
I play multiple and it takes forever for me to finish a game. I like the freedom of being able to start and stop whenever, and I save very often. I also mainly play mobage so I don't have a choice there 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xykoss