Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Anybody following the printing paperback order campaign on DLsite for otome doujin?

Piccolo Tangerine

New member
Aug 18, 2026
89
13
I only found out that campaign by chance, it's been a while and I think 2 years maybe ? There are no more update or any sign of comeback of that campaign and I just kinda wanted it back cuz the last time I ordered some works from my fav artists I still wants to collect more physical doujin manga from there and just didn't have enough money to spend on all of them
 
I only found out that campaign by chance, it's been a while and I think 2 years maybe ? There are no more update or any sign of comeback of that campaign and I just kinda wanted it back cuz the last time I ordered some works from my fav artists I still wants to collect more physical doujin manga from there and just didn't have enough money to spend on all of them
I've never heard of that campaign. Did it really take place?