nanoO
New member
- Sep 27, 2026
- 25
- 19
take time for looking around a bit more cause I felt like there were a few more I was forgetting, probably I just listened to them so long ago幼なじみが色んな方法で殺してきて夏が終わらない is probably the most intense one I can handle
For The Melancholy of Sleeping Beauty and Her Protectors, I've listened to the whole series, every single volume. My favorite is probably ~Dream Magic and the Magician's Tower~ by Pastoar. The love is so intense that all the violence it causes gets directed at other people instead of the MC. (Not saying that makes any better though. he still toxic as hell ) In the other volumes, that intense love comes with physical violence toward the MC, which isn't really my thing.
LovePsychelicBoy really depends on the volume. Some of them are REALLY intense, while others are still at a level I can handle, so you kinda have to try them yourself. Personally, I really liked the story of 【愛あり無慈悲ドS…】行方不明のマネージャー, but I could only listen to it once for real.
As for 【暴力×依存】ヒロインを潰え, which someone mentioned, that one was REALLY disturbing for me. It was so uncomfortable and stressful to listen to that I could barely get through it. Definitely a one-time listen for me. I barely remember the story now because of that lol.
And then there's トカゲの初恋. The last time I checked, it had a CW for incest, but I remember that tag not being there when I listened to it, so I ended up picking it without knowingAt first I was really impressed by how much the CV changed their voice, and I thought the story was pretty good too. Then the reveal near the end happened and I was like ?????? HELLO????
I could probably only listen to this one once too, even though I really liked the voice performance. If anyone wants to try it, PLEASE check the CWs first and make absolutely sure you're okay with them.
There's also Bloody Endings, which is basically a reimagining of the Grimm fairy tales. (I'm not sure if it's based on the original Grimm stories or the versions from that famous animation company though.) Personally, Vol. 3 really got to me

『遊女悲恋』 is basically about the LIs and MC falling in love while the MC has fallen on hard times and ends up becoming a prostitute. So yeah it's basically a bad ending every single vol
Other than that, the only thing that comes to mind is yandere stuff. where they'll basically do anything to get the MC, including ruining the MC's life
I'll leave a few here in case anyone's interested
At first I was really impressed by how much the CV changed their voice, and I thought the story was pretty good too. Then the reveal near the end happened and I was like ?????? HELLO????