coro... ep2 p6 p7 p10, ep3 p6, ep5 p1 p10 p12 p13 p21 p35, ep7 p6 p9 p13 p27, epilogue p2-p4 p6-p8, remix all part for rapidgator host are not working... please help to reupload... thanks

[MENTION=76771]yangbaowei[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

[MENTION=83232]Zappzarapp[/MENTION]; RG link replaced. :samuraihero:
FF is merely temporarily unavailable and will come back on its own eventually. :cheering: Please either wait until then or use the provided mirror in the meantime.

Reactions: Zappzarapp
Hi,
could you please replace the RG Links:

Movies: Everythink but 2-P7,5-P1 and 5-P13
Epilogue: Everything but Parts 2,4,6,7 and 8
Murder Speculation: Everything but Part 9

Thank you!
Nanako

This is invalid//server failed. Visiting the link states it needs to be reuploaded.

Could you reupload this for me and future viewers?

Here is the filefactory link/episode I'm talking about:
*_*

If this isn't supposed to be coded because it's dead please let me know so I wont do so in the future. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=56625]MoshiMoshi[/MENTION]; Link replaced. :samuraihero:

All links for the Specials are offline on RapidGator
Could you please reupload? :)

[MENTION=95389]Kingritter[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Hi CrCr, could you pls reupload all anime and special links in RG?
Thank you in advance :cheering:

[MENTION=114802]Dancoulion[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

File Factory eps Remaining Sense of Pain - Part 3 error, it's always said Server Maintenance but the other part still working . I wonder if you can reupload it? Thanks :)

[MENTION=97731]kazuma79[/MENTION]; The file is merely temporarily unavailable and will most likely come back on its own. :cheering: Please contact FileFactory support about it being down and/or use the provided mirror in the meantime.

It's been 3 days like that, I contact FileFactory support and still no answer . Somehow I can't download from Rapidgrator, when the waiting time done there's no captcha and back to slow speed download .
I guess I download the other eps first . Thanks for answering corocoro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.