Question Am I allowed to post my own content?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Trusted Member
Jan 17, 2021
Hello! I think I read all the rules. I was wondering if I could be given permission to post my own game in Hentai Games (or somewhere more relevant)? It is a Western textbased game, and I read that I need permission first to post it. It does have hentai artwork and it is written in English. I can tell you more about it, but I'm afraid doing so would border on spamming, so if you'd like to know more, let me know!

Thanks a lot!

Hi [MENTION=279695]AoF[/MENTION];

This falls in a gray area indeed, but I've discussed this with Checkmate and we've decided that it's counted as doujinshi if the game is made by a small group.

You can post your game in the hentai game download forum, but your thread must include a usable download link.

Or you can announce your game in the eroge corner, but please do so in a non-commercial manner.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the quick reply and permission to post! But something occurs to me: would it only be appropriate to post if the game is completed? It's currently a work in progress (though it is free and it does have a download link).

Upvote 0
As long as the game is executable and the content matches the information you provided, then it technically doesn't go against the rules. However, please keep in mind that you're only allowed to bump your thread in the download forum once, to provide additional mirrors, within 48 hours after thread creation.

If you plan to provide updates later, I suggest you post in the eroge game forum. (Bumping there still should be done in moderation.)

Upvote 0
Great, thanks! One last question -- I hope this isn't annoying you, I really want to make sure I don't unintentionally break the rules -- does the game need an executable if I post it in eroge? It's an HTML game you can play on your browser, but it's also zipped up. That zip contains images and the HTML file, but it isn't an .exe.

Upvote 0
Actually, no. When I said executable in my last post, I mean runnable. It can be anything as long as you can play the game. The eroge game section would be more appropriate for a browser game, though, so I suggest you post there.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799
RJ136256 ver 1.03

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please