Jul 20, 2012
[ADV] [Erogos] まほ☆たまシリーズ おしゃぶり編 / Maho Tama Series - Oshaburi Hen

発売日: 2006/06/30
シリーズ: まほたま
ブランド: Erogos
ゲームジャンル: アドベンチャー
ジャンル: その他フェチ 美少女 アドベンチャー

GET THIS TORRENT

Erogosブランド第2弾のスラップスティックラブコメディ。今作も巻毎にフェチズムに特化し、好評のアニメーションも健在!第5弾はおしゃぶり編!!

Last edited:
I'm having some troubles with literally all games from Erogos, if anyone can, please help me, i tried this with every single MahoTama game.
Once i finished the download i extract the files then mount the image file with DAEMON tools, then i follow that installing the game using AppLocale (i also have my system set to Japan). Once it's done i go to the installed folder with the Database and save (both empty) and copy the file "Start.exe" to the main folder. When i try to run the start.exe, absolutely nothing happens... I have tried running with AppLocale adm, i have tried disabling my antivirus and fire-wall and nothing happens.
If anyone can help, please.

Anyone knows how to make this (or any Erogos game for that matter) function correcly with VNR?
As soon as any animation starts to play the subtitles go crazy.

I'm having some troubles with literally all games from Erogos, if anyone can, please help me, i tried this with every single MahoTama game.
Once i finished the download i extract the files then mount the image file with DAEMON tools, then i follow that installing the game using AppLocale (i also have my system set to Japan). Once it's done i go to the installed folder with the Database and save (both empty) and copy the file "Start.exe" to the main folder. When i try to run the start.exe, absolutely nothing happens... I have tried running with AppLocale adm, i have tried disabling my antivirus and fire-wall and nothing happens.
If anyone can help, please.

This game was programmed for a x32 bit system. Sometimes, modern windows backward compatibilities can only go so far, as Microsoft actually doesn't care about legacy programs, they already admitted so. So you should first try a x32 system, if it don't work, well, go install an older windows (XP works just fine).

EROGOS games are a hit and miss on modern windows x64 systems. Some, do work, some don't.

Please kindly seed. The others are dead links TTwTT. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.