[Hentai game] [ADV, 3D, VR] [Robi] ライジングプレイ / WRITHING PLAY Ver.1.33 + 2DLC

New Dragon

Elite Member
Contributor
Jul 20, 2012
[ADV, 3D, VR] [Robi] ライジングプレイ / WRITHING PLAY Ver.1.33 + 2DLC

Information:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ167339
Title / タイトル: ライジングプレイ / WRITHING PLAY (WRITHING PLAY Addon Character: Katsuha Hinami, WRITHING PLAY Addon Costume: School Uniform)
Brand / ブランド: Robi
Release / 販売日: 2015/12/22
File size / ファイル容量: 1.44GB

GET THIS TORRENT

Last edited:
Re: [3D, ADV] [Robi] ライジングプレイ / WRITHING PLAY Ver.1.13 + ライジングプレイ追加キャラクター「日南かつは」 / WRITHING PLAY Addon Character: Katsuha Hinami

Add DLC torrent

Re: [3D, ADV] [Robi] ライジングプレイ / WRITHING PLAY Ver.1.13 + ライジングプレイ追加キャラクター「日南かつは」 / WRITHING PLAY Addon Character: Katsuha Hinami

* This work requires version 1.3 onwards of "WRITHING PLAY"

But your base game is Ver.1.13. Is it also work?

somehow.. i cant control my mouse at all..

i have same problem... someone help pleases

for the mouse problem, go to the relevant game folder (32 or 64 bit), go to writhingplay_Data-> Streaming Assets and delete the _save file found there.

Not my fix, merely repeating what I found on the internet ^.^

thx you its work!

where does the DLC go?

Edit*

I found where the dlc goes but it won't show in game

Edit2*

I found out if I rename the files in the dlc .unity3d it will show but then get stuck in the loading screen.... help?

Last edited:

DLC doesn't work for me. I already copy all files to the StreamingAssets folder but katuha not appear.
https://goo.gl/rRAXfk

I believe its because DLC require base game ver.1.3 or above.

DLC doesn't work for me. I already copy all files to the StreamingAssets folder but katuha not appear.
https://goo.gl/rRAXfk

I believe its because DLC require base game ver.1.3 or above.

Where do we get .1.3?

I just got the latest ver off DLsite the dlc works with it but not this old ver

How do I download the file? Clicking on the link doesn't go anywhere

I have the 1.33 ver but then I'm stuck on loading screen on startup :angvoodoo:

Edit: I tried their demo version but the same issue happens. This might be something on my end.

Edit 2: Now I tried the 1.13 version and it works fine. What the heck did they do to 1.33 that made it unplayable for my pc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.