[Hentai game] [ACT] Someone in Darkness (September 2017) / 闇の中で動く者

anyone know how to play this game? lol ive tried following the girl, getting in front of her, actually coming up to her, following her till she goes off map (the game crashes) everything i can think of

anyone know how to play this game? lol ive tried following the girl, getting in front of her, actually coming up to her, following her till she goes off map (the game crashes) everything i can think of

I only got past stage 1. Follow her till she goes off the map will do.

In stage 2, I think you are supposed to do something with the bone and dog. But I tried all I can think of but still can't do it. So I gave up.

The game takes 1 1/2 hours (faster for those who can figure out the puzzle solutions without being complete idiots) to finish and all of the game features are explained at the beginning of the stage.

For the illiterate ones who can't be bothered to play this with machine help, use the save file. Unzip and overwrite the file in the "system" folder.

Attachments

• system.zip
    167 bytes · Views: 597

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03