[Hentai game] [ACT] [暗黒郷物語] トビ姫 – Inter Breed – / [Dystopia Story] Flying Princess -Inter Breed - Ver.2.04

Re: [Action] [暗黒郷物語] トビ姫 – Inter Breed - / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - Ver1.04

I solved it! I actually discovered the problem: I'm an idiot!
I had too many items in my inventory (202).

Haha, and that only took 4 days for me to realise!

Re: [Action] [暗黒郷物語] トビ姫 – Inter Breed - / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - Ver1.04

Wanna ask, where could i get eq for hybrid monster?

There are cross breeds too. For example breeding a spider girl with a bee you get a Beelzebub. They tell you what each monster girl can breed with in the status screen (but in Japanese).

Heres a list of hybrids Ark Thompson posted on hongfire.

Belzebubu : Arachne + Hornet OR Honey Bee + Spider (can have sex with hornets and spiders)
Seiren : Mermaid + Falcon OR Harpy + Sahagin (can have sex with sahagins and falcons)
Bicorn : Orc + Centauros Girl (can have sex with Tentacles and Bicorns) (apparently can also work with the combo Centauros Girl + Tentacle but I haven't tried it).
Alraune : Slime Girl + Tentacle (Can have sex with Orcs and Tentacles)
Lilith : Succubus + Apophis OR Lamia + Bat (Can have sex with Orcs and Bats)

But from what I've played so far (only on normal difficulity) I've only been able to get 17 monster girls. Not sure where the last two are...

The last one missed in the list is Medusa(No idea how to call it, you get it from octopus)+Wolf, thus making 18 monster girls

As for equipments for monster girls it drops often through the levels.

The last one missed in the list is Medusa(No idea how to call it, you get it from octopus)+Wolf, thus making 18 monster girls

As for equipments for monster girls it drops often through the levels.

Where do you find the octopus? I don't recall seeing one.

Where do you find the octopus? I don't recall seeing one.

Stages 5-3, 5-4, ex5-1, ex5-3 at the very start of battle (might reload few times to make them with hearts if they aren't at start)

As for EQ for monster girls, seems it drops from related monsters, for example EQ for Bee girl drops from Bees. Idk if there are red rarity for each monster girl, managed to get red rarity armor only for centaur girl (dropped from horse monster, maniac difficulty)

Re: [ACT] [暗黒郷物語] トビ姫 – Inter Breed – / [Dystopia Story] Flying Princess -Inter Breed - Ver1.06 (included english patch 1.05)

Ver1.06 (included english patch 1.05)

Reactions: Nastynassy
Re: [ACT] [暗黒郷物語] トビ姫 – Inter Breed – / [Dystopia Story] Flying Princess -Inter Breed - Ver1.06 (included english patch 1.05)

I dont understand how to apply the English Patch with Spoiler AL :( have the 1.06 version

updated to Ver1.08

Is it even possible to apply the 1.05 english patch on the 1.08 version, sry if i am spamming :/

Anyone has the same problem as me? When a monster cums inside someone that isn't the princess the sprite freezes and I can't to anything after that.

Re: [ACT] [暗黒郷物語] トビ姫 – Inter Breed – / [Dystopia Story] Flying Princess -Inter Breed - Ver1.083

updated to Ver1.083

Re: [ACT] [暗黒郷物語] トビ姫 – Inter Breed – / [Dystopia Story] Flying Princess -Inter Breed - Ver1.091

updated to Ver1.091

Is it even possible to apply the 1.05 english patch on the 1.08 version, sry if i am spamming :/

i have the same prob too, but you know i already gave up on it
wuahahaha...

Re: [ACT] [暗黒郷物語] トビ姫 – Inter Breed – / [Dystopia Story] Flying Princess -Inter Breed - Ver1.091

updated to Ver.1.092

updated to Ver.1.093

Hoi! Dragon can you get Ver.2.0 ?

waiting two days now but it seems nobody Uploaded it anywhere.

updated to Ver.2.0

updated to Ver.2.01

Re: [ACT] [暗黒郷物語] トビ姫 – Inter Breed – / [Dystopia Story] Flying Princess -Inter Breed - Ver.2.03

updated to Ver.2.03

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.