About Da Capo

Zeey

Jul 31, 2012
Well.. I need some help mapping the whole VN series.. so if anyone feel interested to lend me a hand, feel free & thanks in advance...

here's what I already know for D.C. :
-I've finished D.C./D.C.S.S.
-I've gone through D.C. VN
here's the question.. what's the order (storyline order) of the fandisc & official releases that came afterwards, & is Kotori love ExP an [all in one] ??

here's what I know for D.C.II :
-Currently watching D.C.II S.S.
-gone through D.C.II VN
here's the question.. unlike D.C., I haven't read a lot about but I've found some fandiscs & other releases for D.C.II too & the same problem evolves again (storyline order mapping)..

one last question.. which fandiscs & other releases have an english version (partial or complete) available ?

As for D.C.III, I'm waiting for MangaGamer to finish their translated version so I don't really have any questions (for now at least :D )

That's all for my problem. forgive me if I asked some stupid questions or repeated some previous question but as far as I searched I couldn't find answers...

Thanks for your time & attention..

Last edited:
Da Capo

Archimedes no Wasuremono: Suika fandisc, but contains a preview of Da Capo, set in the Christmas party before the game begun.
There's was a Da Capo trial focused in Nemu, set in Valentine before the game start
Da Capo
Onsen-hen: short scenario, would be placed before any branching
White Season: After stories for the 7 heroines, set in Christmas
Da Capo Plus Communication (there was a translation project before Mangagamer translated Da Capo that had translated Kotori, Kanae and Alice routes -and Tamaki, but the wordwrapping wasn't edited so it wasn't very readable)
Utau Ehon 4-5-6: The Da Capo one contains some vignettes (including a short Kanako scenario)
Summer Vacation: After stories for Kotori, Kanae, Sakura, Tamaki, Nemu and Alice
After Seasons: Miharu/Misaki/Mako scenarios from White Season (a little expanded, and with Aisia lookalike), the Summer Vacation scenarios (Nemu and Kotori totally rewritten) and three new ones (Izumiko/Nanako/Moe)
Circus Disc Christmas Days (C.D.C.D.): Contains an After Story scenario for Kotori
Circus Land 1: Boardgame with several Circus characters; includes Nemu, Kotori, Tamaki and Izumiko scenarios
C.D.C.D.2: After story for Nemu, in married days
D.C.I.F: Alternate story for Kotori (has anime adaptation)
Kotori Love ExP: Includes Plus Communication trunk, Kotori route (not other routes), Kotori scenarios from White Season, C.D.C.D, and After Seasons, I.F, and a new after story in their married days
Time Paladin Sakura: Completely new scenario, with Sakura as mahou shoujo (has anime)
A.C.D.C Rumbling Hearts: Alternate scenario set in prehistory, with card game gameplay

Only Da Capo, the Plus Communication partial patch, and Love ExP are available in English.

Da Capo II

Harukaze no Ultimate Battle: Preview scenarios (included in Spring Celebration and in Fall in Love)
Da Capo II
Featuring Jun2: A character from Saishuu Shiken Kujira appears in Yoshiyuki's house
Spring Celebration: After stories and What if scenarios for the 6 heroines
Character Collection: H scenes for Otome and Koko, set in the What if scenarios of Spring Celebration
C.D.C.D.: Harem scenario with Otome and Yume
C.D.C.D.2: Harem scenario with Nanaka and Koko
Da Capo II Plus Communication
To You: Stories that expand some characters backgrounds, and a new heroine
Fall in Love: Like Spring Celebration but for the Plus Communication heroines

Only DCII in English.

Both

D.C.P.K.: Scenario with poker minigame. The DC part includes Plus Communication heroines, but the DCII was before its PC version
Dream X'mas: Crossover scenario (latest DC/DCII game, not counting Time Paladin Sakura)

Other

Girls Symphony: Otome game version of DC. In DCII timeline (Nanaka makes an appearance)

Reactions: Zeey
so I guess I'll either have to learn Japanese or just settle for Kotori's full scenario.. :D
That was helpful.. finally I found some order in the releases.. I really appreciate your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!