corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Ghost%20in%20the%20Shell.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: GHOST IN THE SHELL 攻殻機動隊
Alternative Name: Koukaku Kidoutai, GitS, Duch w pancerzu, Dvasia Šarvuose, Ghost in the Shell: Koukaku Kidoutai, Kabuktaki Hayalet, Mobile Armoured Riot Police, Szellem a kagylóban, Дух в оболонці, Призрак в черупка, Ghost in the Shell : The Movie, O Fantasma do Futuro, Призрак в доспехах, הרוח במעטפת, Duh v školjki, Ghost in the Shell - Aaveääni, Ghost in the Shell - Cidade Assombrada, Ghost in the Shell - Páncélba zárt szellem, 공각기동대, 攻殻機動隊
Aired: Nov 18, 1995
Episodes: 1
Categories: Action, Cops, Cyberpunk, Cyborgs, Human Enhancement, Law and Order, Police, Psychological, Mecha, Sci-Fi, Seinen, Special Squads, Violence
Producer: Production I.G, Production Reed

Group: a-S

SUMMARY

In the year 2029, the barriers of our world have been broken down by the net and by cybernetics, but this brings new vulnerability to humans in the form of brain-hacking. When a highly-wanted hacker known as 'The Puppetmaster' begins involving them in politics, Section 9, a group of cybernetically enhanced cops, are called in to investigate and stop the Puppetmaster. The pursuit will call into question what makes a human and what is the Puppetmaster in a world where the distinction between human and machine is increasingly blurry.

DOWNLOAD

Read here about threads in the graveyard: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/hosts-dead-links-44550/

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Trailer:

Source: Blu-ray
Format: Matroska
File Size: 4552,05 MiB
Duration: 1h 22mn
Bitrate: 7 699 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v3.1.0 ('Happy up here') built on Jan 19 2010 12:09:24

Format: AVC
Codec: x264 - core 78 r1318 fe83a90
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1920x1080
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoder Settings: cabac=1 / ref=10 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=9 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.0:0.0 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=3 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / mbaff=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=10 / b_pyramid=1 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=2 / wpredb=1 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / rc=crf / mbtree=0 / crf=24.0 / qcomp=1.00 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / pb_ratio=1.30 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #1 (English):

Format: AAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 6 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Audio #2 (Japanese):

Format: AAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Last edited:
Hey CrCr, can you possibly check to see if there's a *part* missing to the RAR files up above? I have downloaded all ten of the files you have uploaded (twice already) and no matter what I do, the file plays up to 01:10:07 (1 hour, 10 minutes, 7 seconds) which means something's *wrong* with the file(s) you've uploaded, boss. I also noticed that as it's extracting the MKV file it automatically STOPS extracting after the 90% mark and acts as if the extraction was "successful" despite leaving like a tenth or so of the film not being available to watch, LOL!

Additionally, it always says this (with my extractor program) every time I unzip the 10 files:

The file "so and so" seems to be a part of multipart archive while other parts are NOT found in this folder.

Do you want to download other parts before opening it?

Opening a single part from the multipart archive is NOT recommended. It is most likely to result in CRC errors (incomplete files) at the beginning and/or end of this part of the archive.

THANKS boss for whatever you will do with this ;)!!!

Reactions: ghandbagscoach
The files themself are fine, so I can't really help you. Maybe double-check you didn't accidentally rename a part or try WinRar.

CRCs for the parts are:

8538DA48
10F592C5
0356C103
7F526EA4
3EF17DDA
531BBC02
761E30A6
8346FA22
BBDE586B

Thanks CrCr...I extracted the files to another folder and HD partition and for whatever reason(s) the file WORKED the way it is suppose to, LOL!

THANKS for being so *patient* with ME though, fam' :)!!!

[MENTION=39848]akane_senri[/MENTION]; I stored niizk's version for this series/resolution, so I no longer have those files. :sowwy:

[MENTION=87404]Alam[/MENTION]; I stored niizk's version for this series/resolution, so I no longer have those files. :sowwy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM