Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

A game that everyone should try?

lovingarlert

New member
上級乙女
Aug 17, 2026
67
105
Do you have any otome game that you think everyone should atleast try for once or they will regret it because of how good the game is? And if there is, which game is it and why?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Daisy Magnus229
Definitely Ayakashi Gohan. There's also an unofficial English patch out there somewhere if they need it.

If they ask for R18 otome games, it's better to ask what they want first. If they just want something short and fluffy with one LI, I'd recommend Hatsukare Ecchi - Satoru Hen. But if they don't mind a medium-length game, I'd recommend Orfleurs.
 
Jack Jeanne. It truly deserves its flowers, the story and the characters are so compelling and everything is just so gorgeous. It may not be the typical otome, especially with how it handles the romance/relationships between Kisa and each LI (very slow-burn), and it may not feel rewarding/satisfying to some players, but imo every relationship Kisa had with the LIs was deeply intimate. A lot of it is shown through how they understand and grow alongside each other through acting and performances. The game to me is a recommended must-play because it is such an experience especially if you love theater and music. Also, rhythm mini-games and stat-raising +++ (for me lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: raccoonNiko
Arcana Famiglia is one that got translated recently. It's like a shounen manga as an otome game.

An untranslated series I love is the Harukanaru Toki no Naka de series. The main character is a priestess who is protected by guardians, and the story is usually about some threat endangering the world. It's a hybrid RPG and each entry is pretty long.
 
Over Requiemz, depending on how you can handle the content, since certain routes can be shocking to some people while others may not find them as intense. But for me, it has a certain charm that I like. So certainly I would recommend it. For something more friendly probably Otome Daoshi, it has the right balance and can be the perfect first game.

I want to try that game, It seems to me that it is a story worth reading. If it has a patch that increases the priority to read it ;-;

Definitely Ayakashi Gohan. There's also an unofficial English patch out there somewhere if they need it.

I certainly support what you say about the story, although I have to admit that for me the gameplay has diluted my experience quite a bit. I would recommend it to someone whose strong point is stats and rhythm game, I like the last one but not even that can make me go through the last route. Yet, the first route remains as a good memory, I would have preferred to do an LI of my interest instead of the recommended one just because I was not vibe on his route when I reach him...

Jack Jeanne. It truly deserves its flowers, the story and the characters are so compelling and everything is just so gorgeous. It may not be the typical otome, especially with how it handles the romance/relationships between Kisa and each LI (very slow-burn), and it may not feel rewarding/satisfying to some players, but imo every relationship Kisa had with the LIs was deeply intimate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hashihim3