[English] [231019][MangaGamer] Nightmare x Vampire Inferno of Retribution [English]

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • lkCLLzv3_o.jpg

• Nightmare x Vampire Inferno of Retribution

Title: Nightmare x Vampire Inferno of Retribution
    Company: MangaGamer
    Release: 2023/10/19
    Language: English
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1115861

Kidzuki Rei is a female student who lost her parents since she was young. Being a grandchild of a Romanian vampire, Rei inherits only a quarter of a vampire bloodline, so she looks and lives a normal life like anyone else. She always keeps a wooden sword which belonged to her late father, a swordsman master, by her side to serve as her father's memento and to hone her skill in order to eradicate her parents' enemy, the demons.

Upon learning the information about demons, Rei transfers to a certain school where she meets a female student there. The student's name is Shindou Setsuna who defeats demons like Rei but as an exorcist. However, Rei and Setsuna don't get along due to their different natures.

Even so, they recognize each other's abilities while fighting against the demons and the became closer. Along with Setsuna, Rei starts to open her heart up for Yuka (Setsuna's older sister) and Touma (the sisters' childhood friend) as they work with each other.

Sadly, what awaits Rei is seemingly unending hell of pleasure...

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.