[Hentai game] [230825] [コンフィチュールソフト] ギャル×オタ ~織川きららはお世話したい~ + Voice Drama [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
mv_spa97dd4de42a65c77.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8f06582e764d2847b53faeaf49f7cfcbe21642f8&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1356363/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link and Fikper Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Attachments

• [230825] [コンフィチュールソフト] ギャル×オタ ~織川きららはお世話したい~ + Voice Drama.torrent
    41.6 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
it is working fine for me, try updating you directX. see if it fixes the issue.

Am i the only one who has this problem and cant run the game?
Did you run on Windows 7?
In my case, I have a laptop in Windows 7 and a desktop in Windows 10, but when I ran it with a laptop, I couldn't run it with the same error screen.
On the contrary, it does not appear to work on operating systems below Windows 10, given that it works normally on the desktop.
It looks like you need Direct12 that is supported from Windows 10.

it is working fine for me, try updating you directX. see if it fixes the issue.
It is updated to the latest possible

Did you run on Windows 7?
In my case, I have a laptop in Windows 7 and a desktop in Windows 10, but when I ran it with a laptop, I couldn't run it with the same error screen.
On the contrary, it does not appear to work on operating systems below Windows 10, given that it works normally on the desktop.
It looks like you need Direct12 that is supported from Windows 10.
Yes, Windows 7.
So I was not the only one.
Very unfortunate if this is the case. I've had some games say "This OS is not supported" clicked ok and the game would run just fine
This game's website says Direct11 and over though.

It is updated to the latest possible

Yes, Windows 7.
So I was not the only one.
Very unfortunate if this is the case. I've had some games say "This OS is not supported" clicked ok and the game would run just fine
This game's website says Direct11 and over though.
I've confirmed that other games in Confiture Soft are not running with the same error message in Windows 7.
The game's engine, [eomaiaゲームシステム], appears to run only on Windows 10 and later.

I initially thought the version of DirectX would be relevant based on the content of the error message, but from the content of the game site, it doesn't seem to be relevant.

I've confirmed that other games in Confiture Soft are not running with the same error message in Windows 7.
The game's engine, [eomaiaゲームシステム], appears to run only on Windows 10 and later.

I initially thought the version of DirectX would be relevant based on the content of the error message, but from the content of the game site, it doesn't seem to be relevant.
So I take it is actually this eomaia engine then? No possibility of that engine working in Win7 in any way?
Tried another "DirectX11 and over" game and worked so maybe it's this emaia mostly.
By the way it's this one and Ayase-Chan only that don't work. Gyaru Shimai works (AGE_system). Just tried it.

So I take it is actually this eomaia engine then? No possibility of that engine working in Win7 in any way?
Tried another "DirectX11 and over" game and worked so maybe it's this emaia mostly.
By the way it's this one and Ayase-Chan only that don't work. Gyaru Shimai works (AGE_system). Just tried it.
I've tried a lot of different ways that I could, but it was impossible to run a the [eomaia] engine game on Windows 7.
I've played several games so far, but this game and its predecessor, [あざとカワイイ綾瀬ちゃん!], were the only ones that used the [eomaia] engine.
Confiture soft will likely continue to use this engine for upcoming games.

I've tried a lot of different ways that I could, but it was impossible to run a the [eomaia] engine game on Windows 7.
I've played several games so far, but this game and its predecessor, [あざとカワイイ綾瀬ちゃん!], were the only ones that used the [eomaia] engine.
Oh, well. It is what it is.
Thank you for trying.

Yes, my win7 can play mostly latest galgame, except this. The engine they use actually only support for Win10/11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.