[Hentai game] [230127] [戯画] JINKI-UNLIMITED- 豪華版 [H-Game]

Needs an H-Code (doesn't appear to hook any text at all), but the scenes themselves seem amazing. Really too much if you like "rape as punishment".

Last edited:
looks like they packed their bags and left the studio early before they even finished this game. game definitely have bugs, and issue even after the patch. Many functions that are normally in these games are not there and it seems like the game is poorly optimized. Definitely not a good way to present their last project like this.

how did you get the hook to work? doesnt seem to do anything. Im using textractor x64

Did you attach to the right process? From what I see, there are JinkiUnlimited.exe and JinkiUnlimited-Win64-Shipping.exe.
I attach with JinkiUnlimited-Win64-Shipping.exe because the other one didn't get any result from searching

but if it doesn't work, you can try searching hook with Textractor yourself. It took about 30 minutes to find the working H-code for me.

Reactions: mojinki
i think so. i did attach it to JinkiUnlimited-Win64-Shipping.exe and it just always says it failed to attach your hook. I even downloaded the latest textractor.

did you mess with the parameters while searching for hook? or do i just leave it as it is? thanks.

i think so. i did attach it to JinkiUnlimited-Win64-Shipping.exe and it just always says it failed to attach your hook. I even downloaded the latest textractor.

did you mess with the parameters while searching for hook? or do i just leave it as it is? thanks.

Okay, Looks like I made a mistake.

If you use the H-code that got from the search result, It might not working on next time you open the app. I have test my old H-code and it's failed to hook.

Luckily, Textractor has save the different H-code that it actually using. I have test removing and reattach myself and it should be worked this time.

Dialog :
HQ28@2998930:JinkiUnlimited-Win64-Shipping.exe

Mission Summary :
HQ10@7DA210:JinkiUnlimited-Win64-Shipping.exe

BTW if you want to search h-code, you should check the 'search for KOR/JAP/CN text', I don't remember if I change any other settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: ziwei
got the hscenes and text hook already working. thanks.

apart from the gameplay, the eroge scenes are fcking superb, prolly the best in recent years. from the scenario to the godly art. its sad that this will probably be the last from this series, i love this 90's artstyle that is already a lost form. I hope someone else picks this IP up.

got the hscenes and text hook already working. thanks.

apart from the gameplay, the eroge scenes are fcking superb, prolly the best in recent years. from the scenario to the godly art. its sad that this will probably be the last from this series, i love this 90's artstyle that is already a lost form. I hope someone else picks this IP up.

So what worked for you to extract the text? I used an OCR overlay (MonkeyHead) but that does not work so well when the game doesn't allow transparency adjustment and there is animation in the background. EDIT: (HQ-54@13C73A0:JinkiUnlimited-Win64-Shipping.exe) maybe? Not sure whether it will work on reload.

The eroge scenes really are exceptional. While they can be stitched together in a single post-defeat arc, in practice they are 22 truly terrible Bad Endings that put the heroines through hell. Not only is it all rape with not a single consensual scene worth mentioning, but the game dwells on the absolute despair and misery of heroines that lost their battle and are now just rape prisoners because the villains like them that way. The rape is portrayed as thoroughly traumatic in a way that retail eroge releases rarely do.

The animations elevate it. The breast jiggle is amazing, but the animations in the scenes before or after the rapes show the change and collapse in the heroines demeanors as the months drag on. There's "execution endings" for all seven heroines, but there is also a scene that is a year after defeat where they are put out as public demonstrations together.

I hope the writers try to do something similar in a pure ADV without being saddled by some F-tier "game" like Giga insisted on trying.

Last edited:
i had to search for the hook myself. instead of digging through thousands of texts what worked for me was looking for a specific string of characters that helped me narrow the search, in this case i just looked for "メルJ" and if you can recognize coherent japanese sentences from the garbage texts the better. i know a little japanese so i knew right away whats good. then its just a matter of trial of error which h-code works best. had to do this several times.

HQ-3C@7FF631399E60

this worked for me but then again it might not work for you because the hcodes posted here didnt work for us. I dont know why that is since im no programmer.

yeah since GIGA's closing down I hope another company picks this up and Izumi Ban'ya and Tsunashima could collaborate again. Maybe if the game's sales were really good they would reconsider.

H scenes are in the submissions (There will be indicating numbers). You have to beat those missions and another submissions will be unlocked after which you can check them.

Here is a save file that I finished the game choosing to view Mel J ending scene. You can load Save 2 and pick all other characters to get the remaining scenes. Anyhow, I think most if not all of the H scenes are unlocked. Sadly, there is no scene recollection to view in the title menu. To view them, load Save 3 then select the H scenes from submissions. This game is really sloppy with VN features.

View attachment 29800

Where are the save files stored in?

Seeing how the animations are just censored with a mosaic applied over it (I thought JP outlawed these now but it seems like it isn't the case here, or maybe they didn't care anymore because shutdown), I tried to do a simple mod by unpacking the data and deleting the mosaic asset.

Unfortunately, it seems like the tool isn't able to reproduce a working pak file (even without deleting the asset, just repacking) so I'm stuck with a "ICU data folder was not found" error.

Maybe someone else will have better luck uncensoring the animations in the game itself besides extracting the raw animation data.

Seeing how the animations are just censored with a mosaic applied over it (I thought JP outlawed these now but it seems like it isn't the case here, or maybe they didn't care anymore because shutdown), I tried to do a simple mod by unpacking the data and deleting the mosaic asset.

Unfortunately, it seems like the tool isn't able to reproduce a working pak file (even without deleting the asset, just repacking) so I'm stuck with a "ICU data folder was not found" error.

Maybe someone else will have better luck uncensoring the animations in the game itself besides extracting the raw animation data.

What tool did you use to extract the pak files?

Where can these animations be found in the game? There's a guide on how to remove mosaics from UnrealEngine4 games.

The first pak chunk, after unpacking under the Spine folder. The problem is the repacking.

I meant the mosaics in the game itself. Which scenes are they displayed in? The ones in the HCGs look like they are baked into the images themselves, and the lower waists of characters are always hidden when naked.

Hello, I used the Complete Save, but there is only submissions 1, even if you clear the submissions, there will be no newsubmissions, how can I refresh the new submissions?

I meant the mosaics in the game itself. Which scenes are they displayed in? The ones in the HCGs look like they are baked into the images themselves, and the lower waists of characters are always hidden when naked.

Only the animated ones as you can see on the website that posted the game gallery.

Only the animated ones as you can see on the website that posted the game gallery.

Thanks. I whipped up the patch.

JINKI-UNLIMITED- uncensor patch:
https://mega.nz/file/DBlwyToT#lEJe3nXwb4b09CMcp3dP9vQQQqAUycEVGmu3U5Jtr0E

Installation instructions are in the download. This patch only uncensors animated H-scenes. Static images in those scenes will still be censored.
Credits to username "Prick" on F95 who made the Unreal Engine 4 uncensor guide and the makers of 3Dmigoto.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.