[Japanese] [210928][こたつおでん] 性欲!尿意!CTRLアプリ!!~クラスの女子全員にエッチなイタズラやりたい放題!!!~ Ver.1.1 [RJ334657]

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • cv_RJ334657_img_main90470c3f680b8966.jpg

• Lust! Urge to Urinate! Control App Lets You Toy with Your Female Classmates!

Title: 性欲!尿意!CTRLアプリ!!~クラスの女子全員にエッチなイタズラやりたい放題!!!~
    Company: こたつおでん
    Release: 2021/09/28
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ334657.html

The protagonist is a horny schoolboy who can't stop thinking about his female classmates.
    "Man, I'd love to see her jugs."
    "I wonder if she masturbates?"
    His mind is filled with endless dirty thoughts.

One day, he gets his hands on an application capable of controlling sexual desire and the urge to urinate.
    Truly, this is a heavenly gift for a sexually curious young man.
    Naturally, his first targets will be those very classmates he fantasizes about.
    He's already hard just thinking about it...

System

Use your newly found application to tease your female classmates by raising their "lust" and "urge to urinate"!
    They'll rush to the washroom to "relieve" themselves, but nothing is stopping you from putting up some clever obstacles to block their progress.
    Once they've reached their limit, they'll pop outside in a hurry, and if you follow them...well, what happens afterward is up to you.

Your Classmates are All Potential Targets!

The one with a boyfriend, the athletic one, the old-fashioned one, the student council president,
    the totally regular girl, the social media addict, the gaudy gal...10 in total!

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25