[2015]Otome game release

I believe in order for the western otome game to grow we need a breakthrough with the game mechanics to lure more people. Something similar to P3P (Persona 3 Portable). That was the most interesting game I've played so far, a combination of RPG and dating elements. Subtle but the build-up was there, the plot was a tear-jerker and the casts were loveable!

And what kind of mechanics would lure more people :)?

Something similar to P3P (I guess I already explained it in the enclosed quotes..hahah) ^_^;
I guess hype thought you didn't play it since you asked. Be nice okay?

Theres oelvn that was inspired by it by the title Freak-Quency
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29640
OELVN should be like this with addition to good graphics nd story.
Oh my~ that really is interesting. Can't believe this game is free O_O;
An interactive map in a platform with limited features is brilliant!

Mmm, I'm not so sure what girl gamers in the West would like, but I'd love to see gender equality and strong female characters, since the West is much more enlighted in that area. (But then again, trending books for girls can be pretty bad...)
Maybe use English speaking voice actors? That'll be an interesting attempt.

Something similar to P3P (I guess I already explained it in the enclosed quotes..hahah) ^_^;

Unfortunately, you talked not about game mechanics but game features (o_O)

I guess hype thought you didn't play it since you asked. Be nice okay?

What so rude was in my reply to Hype :confused:?

Mmm, I'm not so sure what girl gamers in the West would like, but I'd love to see gender equality and strong female characters, since the West is much more enlighted in that area. (But then again, trending books for girls can be pretty bad...)

I'm sorry, it's not game mechanics either. It's game ideas or features :(

Unfortunately, you talked not about game mechanics but game features (o_O)
What so rude was in my reply to Hype :confused:?
I'm sorry, it's not game mechanics either. It's game ideas or features :(
Haha I'm not saying it's rude but..err..well never mind, I might have misunderstood the post since I'm reading it in Raven's voice. Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong but RPG and Movement are considered categories of game mechanics. Here's the link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_mechanics

Back to topic~
I have growing concerns over visual novels at kickstarter.
For otome games like The Gaurdian Spell, SOS saga, Errant Hearts and Destiny Fails, I wonder if they will ever be produced? If you take a look of the VN KS sheet, a lot of them are way behind schedule. One of the games that I KS'ed was Dysfunctional Systems which was cancelled, $67,450 gone like smoke. And some games (which I wont name, there are two) are using a KS business model but using pre-order as a way of reserving an unfinished games.

While I am tempted to buy the pre-order because of the discount, I'm still worried that there will be no finished product. If OELVN startups continue to do unsteady business practices like this, then I'd rather stay clear from them.
:gakuran_stress:

Just curious firelily, does your definition of gender equality also applies to having same sex relationships in otome games?

Last edited:
Haha I'm not saying it's rude but..err..well never mind, I might have misunderstood the post since I'm reading it in Raven's voice. Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong but RPG and Movement are considered categories of game mechanics. Here's the link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_mechanics

Okay, let's put all misunderstandings aside.
RPG is a game genre which consists of some certain mechanics, and that's why I asked specifically what kind of mechanics would attract more people, in your opinion.
Hmm, you didn't mention any movements in your first message :confused: Anyway, if you mean ability to move our character, then yep, it counts as game mechanics. Still I doubt that such ability would surprise anybody these days :)

Also, I'm risking to be Captain Obvious here, but a wikipedia article cannot replace proper studies of game design :ninja:

Okay, let's put all misunderstandings aside.
RPG is a game genre which consists of some certain mechanics, and that's why I asked specifically what kind of mechanics would attract more people, in your opinion.
Hmm, you didn't mention any movements in your first message :confused: Anyway, if you mean ability to move our character, then yep, it counts as game mechanics. Still I doubt that such ability would surprise anybody these days :)

Also, I'm risking to be Captain Obvious here, but a wikipedia article cannot replace proper studies of game design :ninja:

Thee game mechanic presentation that my 3D modelling Professor handed out had similarities with the wikipedia article, so I decided to link an online article rather than posting a powerpoint presentation. If that is indeed inaccurate then that is such a rip-off for me..HAHAHA. I'd like to know about proper sources of information, can you point me to that direction?

But I don't agree that the ability to move a character won't surprise anybody if we're talking about the current Visual Novel Engines.Was there even a renpy VN that explored on this? It's common on RPGs but not on VN's, especially OELVN's.

Thee game mechanic presentation that my 3D modelling Professor handed out had similarities with the wikipedia article, so I decided to link an online article rather than posting a powerpoint presentation. If that is indeed inaccurate then that is such a rip-off for me..HAHAHA. I'd like to know about proper sources of information, can you point me to that direction?

Do you expect a 3D modelling professor or Wikipedia would provide you with enough information on game design (o_O)? I mean, people study it for years not by coincidence.

On proper sources of information:
- Brenda Brathwaite and Ian Schreiber "Challenges for Game Designers";
- Ernest Adams "Fundamentals of Game Design";
- Tracy Fullerton "Game Design Workshop";
- Jesse Schell "The Art of Game Design A Book of Lenses".

But I don't agree that the ability to move a character won't surprise anybody if we're talking about the current Visual Novel Engines.Was there even a renpy VN that explored on this? It's common on RPGs but not on VN's, especially OELVN's.

We're talking about game mechanics and not game engines. That's two different things.

Since I know bugger-all about the technicalities of game design and mechanics... I don't have anything to add in that regards to the current, ongoing discussion. So if I've misunderstood some terminology, apologies in advance!

Anyway, moving slightly back to the previous topic of what could possibly improve a VN's standing in the Western market, I feel like I'm one of the few Western fans that doesn't give a damn about gameplay in my visual novels. The most important thing to me is the story, and by extension, the characters. Nothing else matters (to an extent) if the story sounds promising enough. I may see things the way I do because I approach visual novels more like "audio-visual choose-your-own-adventure novels" rather than "a game with a stong emphasis on the narrative at the cost of extensive gameplay".

You can chuck in everything and your kitchen sink in your VN... but if the story isn't at least passable, it's a complete waste of my time, and NOT what I bought a VN for. I expect a certain level of story quality since that's what I'm buying a VN for in the first place... Anyway, I'll never empathise with the Western fans who want to play subpar~par RPGs in their visual novels when there's a huge, ongoing supply of great RPGs already out there. At least, I've never enjoyed RPG elements in VNs. It's not like cheaper puzzle games/RPGs are in shortage, so that can't be the reason why people bother.

Which reminds, for anybody who's interested, here are two articles on what makes a visual novel more likely to sell in the West:

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/LexAllen/20121227/184099/Bringing_Your_Visual_Novel_to_Market_The_Tips_for_Western_Success.php

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/visual-novels-in-america

Especially the Gamasutra article, it speaks a lot to what the Western market's expectations of what makes a VN a VN are. The fact that these gameplay elements are shoved in to prevent this "boredom from reading" to gain sales already says a lot about how VNs will fare and have been faring in the Western market as a whole. I don't think it'd ever be a "big" thing, but perhaps it could reach a state in which devs can make a decent amount of money off of a niche. Not ever millions, but a tidy enough profit to continue doing what they do. Mangagamer are doing well enough, according to this interview, and many of their most popular visual novels have pretty much no "gameplay-heavy elements" (hope I worded that correctly).

Perhaps the Western consumer base expects different things in a Japanese visual novel vs. VNs developed by Western devs? Something like how most gamers expect different things from Western RPGs vs. JRPGs, despite them both being RPGs? I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I've noticed that a handful Western VN fans are a lot more strict on OELVNs than on Japanese VNs (some of which that aren't dramatically better, IMO). Perhaps there is some bias due to the high volume of subpar OELVNs; made by hobbyists and the like?

You know, SSL is a sad reminder that releasing the same stuff over and over again as well as copying other people's successful ideas really pays off. In SSL's case, REALLY pays off. 3x as much! All they had to do was "draw inspiration" from Princess Crown's popular Hakouki high school AUs:

Kuchihatenu Sakura no [2011]: Hakuou Academy, where sakura petals drift everywhere. Chizuru entered the school as its only female student.
SSL [2014]: Yukimura Chizuru knocks on the gates of a private academy, which has since been a boys' school. However, as of this year, Hakuou Academy opens its gates to co-education and Chizuru is the only female student enrolled.

Hello. As someone who played some of (and used to be a fan of) the Hakuouki games, I just want to clear up this misunderstanding for everyone :)

Sweet School Life is actually Otomate/Idea Factory's own and original idea from the very beginning. It first showed up in the fan disc of Hakuouki called Hakuouki Zuisouroku. In the PS2 version of the fan disc that I played back in the day, which was released in [2009], SSL was unlocked as short omakes from playing through the game.

If my words seem unreliable, I can provide more proof that might be easier to see (through English sources since a-s is a English based community). A repackaged version called Hakuouki Junsouroku(with both the original game and the fan disc) was released in [2010] for the PS3. The exact [note: exact] contents of this PS3 version from 2010 was officially released in the West in 2014, and in most reviews of this game, the SSL scenes are indeed mentioned as bonus contents of the fan disc portion. Here are some examples of said reviews.

Otomate didn't steal nor draw inspiration from Princess Crown's idea since it wasn't even Princess Crown's to begin with.

Like I also think that Otomate is overdoing Hakuouki(as well as many other series like Amnesia) and I know that non-fans normally don't seek out fan discs, so it is very understandable that the origin of SSL wasn't clear. However, I don't think Otomate should gain bad reputation because of false assumptions that they stole.

I apologize if there are any hard feelings ;_; I just think that stealing ideas is a really serious offense, so I wanted to make sure that my word came through.

Last edited:
Hello. As someone who played some of (and used to be a fan of) the Hakuouki games, I just want to clear up this misunderstanding for everyone :)

Sweet School Life is actually Otomate/Idea Factory's own and original idea from the very beginning. It first showed up in the fan disc of Hakuouki called Hakuouki Zuisouroku. In the PS2 version of the fan disc that I played back in the day, which was released in [2009], SSL was unlocked as short omakes from playing through the game.

If my words seem unreliable, I can provide more proof that might be easier to see (through English sources since a-s is a English based community). A repackaged version called Hakuouki Junsouroku(with both the original game and the fan disc) was released in [2010] for the PS3. The exact [note: exact] contents of this PS3 version from 2010 was officially released in the West in 2014, and in most reviews of this game, the SSL scenes are indeed mentioned as bonus contents of the fan disc portion. Here are some examples of said reviews.

Otomate didn't steal nor draw inspiration from Princess Crown's idea since it wasn't even Princess Crown's to begin with.

Like I also think that Otomate is overdoing Hakuouki(as well as many other series like Amnesia) and I know that non-fans normally don't seek out fan discs, so it is very understandable that the origin of SSL wasn't clear. However, I don't think Otomate should gain bad reputation because of false assumptions that they stole.

I apologize if there are any hard feelings ;_; I just think that stealing ideas is a really serious offense, so I wanted to make sure that my word came through.

You shouldn't be apologising at all. If anything, I should, and I will: I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and insufficient fact-checking. I have no hard feelings at all, and in fact, I'm glad somebody who knows their stuff took the time to correct me and explain everything. In fact, this explains the uncanny similarities, such as the names of the high schools in both games.

Thank you, sinovu. I'll be far more careful with my fact-checking from here on out!

[...]

I'm much relieved that Otomate is not a culprit.
Thank you for the clarification :)

That's sad. I am worried that the english otome fandom is dwindling. Only a few can really find comfort with the machine translation problem and dedicate in playing and finishing game.

Yeah I'm one of the very few who gets by with machine translations and at times, it can be tiring. Lots of things can get lost in the translation, but it does help me get by somewhat. My Japanese-learning journey has been painstakingly slow, I'm so bad with languages and time/motivation is another thing :/

I've posted tweets on the estimated number of average players in an otome game, and in popular games like Dandelion there were only 72 players peaking as highest and an average of 20 players per day that plays the game daily. One can assume that there are 72+ players that bought the game but it maybe up to 200 to 300.

I believe in order for the western otome game to grow we need a breakthrough with the game mechanics to lure more people. Something similar to P3P (Persona 3 Portable). That was the most interesting game I've played so far, a combination of RPG and dating elements. Subtle but the build-up was there, the plot was a tear-jerker and the casts were loveable!

OMG seriously?? The sales for Dandelion are that low?? Dandelion was a terrific game and I really like Cheritz. But to find that their sales aren't very good is a bit worrying. Maybe that's why it's taking them so long with their new game that they announced a while ago. Hope they're okay, I really like this company and I've been supporting them ever since day 1 :)

I'm personally not a fan of RPGs or stat raising, I prefer visual novels to just be visual novels. I want to read it for the story and characters and that's all, instead of wasting time on extra gameplay or the sort. This is just my personal opinion though!

However, on another note, I've been wanting to get into playing Persona 3 recently. I haven't played any of the persona games, but I'm interested in playing the third one. I heard there's a LOT of grinding in these games, which is a bit of a let down. I would have been so down if the game had an option to skip majority of the battles, but that's not the case sadly. I was also contemplating watching someone's playthrough of it as the female protag on youtube. I did find a good playlist online of it, with all the social links maxed out too and I can watch all the other endings/extra scenes on youtube too. Still, I guess it's always better to play it myself, I just dont want to spend countless hours of just battling though :P This is just me complaining hahaha

Oh god this. I spent my 50% of my life savings on this only to regret it.
When I became an android developer, we were required to root our devices to expand internal storage on our phones. Thats when all my purchased voltage games stopped working. It's awful DRM system and mediocre game made me realize how much I wasted. I could have bought Birthday Song right now if it weren't for my poor life choices. I did submit my concerns to them, but I didn't get a response. I will never ever recommend anything from them. I don't care about the positive reviews, I remind myself that they have positive reviews because of our thirst for a bloody english localization.

That's horrible! Yeah voltage support isn't the greatest, I learned that too :/ But yess, when I think about all the other great games/merch I could have got instead with that money I put into voltage, it makes me regret it a lot. I'll still stand by In Your Arms Tonight and KOR being enjoyable, but their other games are just so mediocre. Appstore reviews are the worst thing ever, people either rate 5 stars as long as it's an otome game available in English or 1 star if it isn't free.. *facepalm*

Sachi no Tenbin was my first R18 game, but I'm glad I played it. Like you've mentioned, there's only two characters and three endings for each, but it's definitely worth your while. The plot is solid and I really liked how the mystery unfolds in the end. Plus, after the ending you get to see some of the story through the guy's perspective, which is a big plus. (I actually like it more than Koezaru, but I've only seen one character's ending.)

Ah thanks so much! I don't know if it'll beat Koezaru for me haha, but I'm glad to hear that Sachi no Tenbin was good :D

Aah, and I shouldn't forget, I don't like how otome games are capitalizing through anime, merchandise, seiyu events, and releasing the same game for a different console. Like seriously, I wish the makers spend more time on their games instead trying to mooch money from the same ideas.

100% agreed. I'm so sick and tired of the multiple port business and the continue milking of popular series (*coughs* hakuouki/amnesia/dialovers). OTOMATE STAHP. Ofc they won't stop, cause fangirls continue to buy all these releases anyway. As for all the multiple ports, to the vita as of recently, it makes me upset. I don't plan to get a vita, but knowing (for example) that there will be canon after stories for the ken ga kimi vita, that I won't be able to see is sad. Why couldn't they have just included them in the PC version when they released it or included it in a fandisk? I suppose I'm being selfish and just whiny about that tho :P

I'm looking forward to the doujin, Gunjou no Yuki. I really recommend the trial. It's worth the mammoth 2~3 hours of reading.

Oh wow, I wouldn't have known about this VN otherwise. I was surprised to see that I actually liked the trial quite a bit, now I'm interested. Thanks for letting us know about this one!

I have growing concerns over visual novels at kickstarter.
For otome games like The Gaurdian Spell, SOS saga, Errant Hearts and Destiny Fails, I wonder if they will ever be produced? If you take a look of the VN KS sheet, a lot of them are way behind schedule. One of the games that I KS'ed was Dysfunctional Systems which was cancelled, $67,450 gone like smoke. And some games (which I wont name, there are two) are using a KS business model but using pre-order as a way of reserving an unfinished games.

THIS is exactly why I don't support kickstarters, and never will. I just don't trust them and at times, I just feel like they're money grabs. People take advantage of these sorts of things, and the public basically just throws money at them. There's no guarantee that there'll be a complete product. I also don't get why people don't get their money back if someone holding a kickstarter doesn't follow up with their end :(

Anyways, have any of you guys played Re:Birthday Song yet? From what reviews I've read, people either loved it or were disappointed with it. The reactions are pretty polarizing, so I'm curious on other people's thoughts too. I'm still going to play it I think, there might even be a full English patch in the making, so there's that. It's a tentative announcement and I'll try to not get my hopes up, but I was really happy to see that nonetheless :)

Last edited:
Someone might be interested in how the recent releases are selling, so I'm leaving the data:
8,620 15/01/15 Vita 『DIABOLIK LOVERS MORE,BLOOD LIMITED V EDITION』
7,083 15/01/29 Vita 『黒蝶のサイケデリカ』
6,727 15/02/12 Vita 『百華夜光』
4,822 15/01/22 Vita 『ROOT∞REXX (ルートレックス)』
4,731 15/01/22 Vita 『Kaleidoeve(カレイドイヴ)』
1,662 15/01/22 PSP 『里見八犬伝 ~村雨丸之記~』
7,366 15/02/19 Vita 『薄桜鬼 随想録 面影げ花』
4,905 15/02/19 Vita 『男遊郭』

Also, UtaPri AS and Norn9's release dates have been extended. (Both of these series are getting an anime soon, so the extension might be related to that.)

Surprisingly, Hakuouki is doing very well for its fifth port change. I guess the fandom is that strong. O.O
Oh and Vitas. I guess now the numbers show us that most otome gamers in Japans have transitioned to the Vita.

Anyways, have any of you guys played Re:Birthday Song yet? From what reviews I've read, people either loved it or were disappointed with it. The reactions are pretty polarizing, so I'm curious on other people's thoughts too. I'm still going to play it I think, there might even be a full English patch in the making, so there's that. It's a tentative announcement and I'll try to not get my hopes up, but I was really happy to see that nonetheless :)

Hinano's review says it's not that good and every route is copypasta so that makes me hesitant to get the game. I was so excited for this game when they announced it but now I'm disappointed. :( I might try it out if I have time though.

Wow Hakuouki still managed to get over 7000 copies sold. Lol this fandom never seems to die down. Which reminds they're still gonna make another new game or something but there hasn't been any new details lately.

~~UPDATE~~
2015/6/11 Vita 「猛獣使いと王子様 Flower & Snow」 (Mojyutsukai to oujisama Flower & Snow)
2015/6/18 Vita 「新装版 魔法使いとご主人様」 (Renewed Mahoutsukai to Oujimasa)
2015/6/25 Vita 「Vamwolf Cross†」
2015/6/25 Vita 「5人の恋プリンス」 (Gonin no Koi Prince)
2015/6/25 Vita 「Vamwolf Cross†」
2015/6/25 Vita 「スクールウォーズ 全巻パック 本編&卒業戦線」 (School Wars + sotsugou zensen)
2015/7/02 Vita 「薄桜鬼 黎明録 思馳せ空」 (Hakuouki Shinkai Omohasesora)
2015/7/16 Vita 「 I DOLL U」
2015/7/30 Vita 「新装版・ハートの国のアリス」 (Renewed Heart no Kuni no Alice)
2015/8/20 Vita 「ロミオVSジュリエット・全巻パック」 (Romeo vs Juliet full pack)
2015/9/24 Vita 「源氏恋絵巻」 (Genji Koi Emaki)

Do you expect a 3D modelling professor or Wikipedia would provide you with enough information on game design (o_O)? I mean, people study it for years not by coincidence.
The quality of education and standards differs in every country. And yeah I was disappointed with the instructor they hired, 3D modelling classes here is still budding here.

Thank you for clearing that up~ ^_^

However, on another note, I've been wanting to get into playing Persona 3 recently. I haven't played any of the persona games, but I'm interested in playing the third one. I heard there's a LOT of grinding in these games, which is a bit of a let down. I would have been so down if the game had an option to skip majority of the battles, but that's not the case sadly. I was also contemplating watching someone's playthrough of it as the female protag on youtube. I did find a good playlist online of it, with all the social links maxed out too and I can watch all the other endings/extra scenes on youtube too. Still, I guess it's always better to play it myself, I just dont want to spend countless hours of just battling though :P This is just me complaining hahaha
FemMc route is very grind worthy. I spent 3 months just to get everything perfect, failed some of my IRL tests and etc just to defeat Nyx. LOL.
I got really hooked,I even kept a notebook where I wrote down the combination and walkthrough.
I also don't get why people don't get their money back if someone holding a kickstarter doesn't follow up with their end :(
Theres a disclaimer in the bottom on ever kickstarter campaigns. It's basically risking your money for that game hoping the team would deliver but not promising that it would be fulfilled.
Very very disappointing, you need to have a playing order because the guys would just blurt out spoilers near the end of each of their route.
Kyrie>Shu>Yomi>Ame > Sensei
Theres a build-up after Ame's route, you get excited as things would unfold but that build-up dies in Sensei's route.
Honeybee should really get a better story teller. The concept is really good, but the pacing and the story..ugh. smh. The romance scenes are typical, the saving grace of this game was the boys backstory.

The quality of education and standards differs in every country. And yeah I was disappointed with the instructor they hired, 3D modelling classes here is still budding here.

3D modelling and game design are two different fields which are learnt separately. So expecting that a 3D modelling professor will teach you game design sufficiently is like expecting a dog to meow - that's what I tried to say :rolleyes:
It's not about standards and quality, you just expect an unrealistic thing from your professor.

3D modelling and game design are two different fields which are learnt separately. So expecting that a 3D modelling professor will teach you game design sufficiently is like expecting a dog to meow - that's what I tried to say :rolleyes:
It's not about standards and quality, you just expect an unrealistic thing from your professor.
Game design and 3D modelling is merged in the subject i took. The title of the subject is still 3D modeling but after half the semester we delve into game design. Anyway it's a minor branch on our third year. The first two years are pure IT stuff then when you get to third year you get to pick a major. So with that small timeframe left before graduation, subjects are merged just like that. So its more of a crash course, then after graduation the multimedia majors will be formally thought by companies like bigfoot for all the formal pizzazas. We get to publish games we made after the semester.

With that being said this only shows the quality difference of education varies from each country. There is no standard lesson plan when it comes to class subjects in college. It's not an unrealistic expectation, because the subject description is "game modelling and game design". I expected the professor to be knowledgeable in formal aspects of the field as well as laying accurate information for the students but you proved it wrong so I was simply disappointed because the tuition fees are pretty damn high in the university I'm in but the quality of the multimedia subjects is subpar at best.

All right, no mores of this--off topicness will be removed if this goes out of hand..nyahaha~
:chuuni_zzz:

That's very nice of you to write a long reply, and then abruptly end the conversation. Thank you for wasting my time...nyahaha~
Hmm, is there a reason to make the current conversation to continue?
We're already getting off topic and it is my duty to remind not to stray to the current topic. I already admitted the lapses in the teachings here and got to learn from the resources you posted. I sincerely thank you for that but if I offended you in some way then I sincerely apologize for that. If however you feel the need to continue then feel free to fire up my PMs.

:nyanmusu_tea:

Are there (or has there been) any releases people are super excited for??
The treasure box for "Haruka Naru Toki no Nakade 6" is on its way for me, and I've been hearing really good things. So I can't wait to get my hands on that!

Though a quarter of the year has already passed, I think this is a rather interesting year for otome games.
We're getting:
  • 2 animes (Uta Pri 3rd Season and Norn 9)
  • 1 movie (Meiji Tokyo Renka)
  • 2 theater productions (Diabolik Lovers and Geten no Hana)
What's with all the attention?!

:nyanmusu_tea:

Are there (or has there been) any releases people are super excited for??
The treasure box for "Haruka Naru Toki no Nakade 6" is on its way for me, and I've been hearing really good things. So I can't wait to get my hands on that!

Though a quarter of the year has already passed, I think this is a rather interesting year for otome games.
We're getting:
  • 2 animes (Uta Pri 3rd Season and Norn 9)
  • 1 movie (Meiji Tokyo Renka)
  • 2 theater productions (Diabolik Lovers and Geten no Hana)
What's with all the attention?!

Wasn't there a Meiji Tokyo Renka 2 game slated this year?
:megane_staaare:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down