[Hentai game] [200529] [ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト2 リビドー + Kunoichi Set + Dog Ear & Dog Tail Set [H-Game]

No. Just right click HoneySelect2.exe, click on "Run as administrator" and that's it. This fixed it for me and a bunch of peoples. It has nothing to do with the performance.

Thanks! This works fine too.

Finally some better quality game.

i tried everything from performance, running as admin etc, but this "better repack" was pretty much the only thing that worked, thanks!

It all worked thanks =) just have to wait to remove censorship

Last edited:
confirmed that reipatcher is working fine for translation since it has unityplayer.. gonna wait for uncensored patch now..

Re: [200529] [ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト2 リビドー + Kunoichi Set + Dog Ear & Dog Tail Set [H-Game]

It keeps asking me to insert disk 2 when there are no disks to begin with, not even virtual ones!

Last edited:
Still endless white screen after trying everything I can think of. Does anyone still have the same problem?

Edit: Nevermind, set timezone to JP start it, confirm run, set it back. Works.

I had to run as admin and knock down quality to Performance level to make it past the white screen. But I can do Quality mode afterward. Something in the game is hanging on DX11 initialization that doesn't work right in Quality but does in Performance (and maybe Normal, too.) But once this initialization is passed, it seems I can go back to Quality with no problem.

I already had Japanese language pack installed. I have not had to switch time zones or region for this game.

Did someone have the same problem for bukkake? the bukkake in my game only applied on face and all clothes, there is no bukkake on the body girl. zzzzz

Did someone have the same problem for bukkake? the bukkake in my game only applied on face and all clothes, there is no bukkake on the body girl. zzzzz

Happens a few times for me when in Paizuri mode only. I just press 0 to refresh (Add as well) the bukkake and it works.

You may perhaps wanna check your game settings too as at times may mistakenly turn it off the juice settings.

Happens a few times for me when in Paizuri mode only. I just press 0 to refresh (Add as well) the bukkake and it works.

You may perhaps wanna check your game settings too as at times may mistakenly turn it off the juice settings.

I already check also pressing 0 button it's the same. bukkake only on my clothes not with the body zzzz. also I used the quality setting and all turning on.

Re: [200529] [ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト2 リビドー + Kunoichi Set + Dog Ear & Dog Tail Set [H-Game]

Do you use the uncensor patch? There is a known problem in the uncensor patch that it is breaking the cum mapping or something. Maybe restore your oo_base.unity3d file to the original version and check if it is resolved your issue.

yupz just fixed it. I have to change with the old original data, not the uncensor patch.

For AMD Cup User
Rename or Del
HoneySelect2/HoneySelect2_Data/Plugins/lib_burst_gengerated
The Game Load Succeed

For AMD Cup User
Rename or Del
HoneySelect2/HoneySelect2_Data/Plugins/lib_burst_gengerated
The Game Load Succeed

Does anyone know where I can get the bikini armor set bonus? It's not included in this release.

Does anyone know where I can get the bikini armor set bonus? It's not included in this release.

Put this in UserData/coordinate/female/
ビキニアーマー戦士.png

Then i'm afraid u will have to get another release beside this one. I use this release too but I also use various updates and plugins from other sources

:confused:

Other sources? not the official one you mean?

Edit : Nevermind , I got the set.

Last edited:
Are we completely locked out of the "network" portion of the game? It seems like we can directly download other people's characters but I can't seem to get into it.

hi guys i have a problem

During the installation I think everything went well, I edit the character and in the tutorial when it tells me to select the option marked for the scene I cannot see the characters or the background here I make a screenshot for them to see

What can be ?

hs2 photo 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!