[Hentai game] [200529] [ensemble] Secret Agent~騎士学園の忍びなるもの~ 初回生産限定版 + Bonus [H-Game] [Crack]

help, when I use the crack I get "missing one audio file or another" :c .
or how do i install?

No ideas - try reinstall DX9.0c with the setup that comes with the game disc image?

BTW what's the version of your Windows?

Re: [200529] [ensemble] Secret Agent~騎士学園の忍びなるもの~ 初回生産限定版 + Bonus [H-Game]

could you help me, when I run the game and put the crack the game does not run, and it says that 1 file is missing :(, could you help me indicating the installation process and run the game please?

Update 1.0.1 released. It's without .exe, so, no new crack required.

http://www.will-japan.co.jp/support/ensemble_shikueji.php

I'd hoped they would've added back that "Don't disable Aero" option (removed in this game for no reason) back to the Config box, but not happened in the end (the game exe hasn't got replaced as you mentioned).

It can still be enabled by editing a certain Registry entry, although I'm not sure how long they will keep that entry in their games released in the future :/

I'd hoped they would've added back that "Don't disable Aero" option (removed in this game for no reason) back to the Config box, but not happened in the end (the game exe hasn't got replaced as you mentioned).

It can still be enabled by editing a certain Registry entry, although I'm not sure how long they will keep that entry in their games released in the future :/

What is this Aero thing? Does it have any effects to the game?

What is this Aero thing? Does it have any effects to the game?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Aero

By default, the option (if exists) is disabled, which means Windows (at least in Win 7) will turn itself to Basic theme (if your theme is Aero-enabled currently), and switch back to Aero theme upon exiting the game.

No effects to the game whatsoever to me, so I don't know why their games want to disable it by default in the first place :/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Aero

By default, the option (if exists) is disabled, which means Windows (at least in Win 7) will turn itself to Basic theme (if your theme is Aero-enabled currently), and switch back to Aero theme upon exiting the game.

No effects to the game whatsoever to me, so I don't know why their games want to disable it by default in the first place :/

Registry
DisableAeroOff=1:alice_yay:

Registry
DisableAeroOff=1:alice_yay:

Correct! However, you may have to disable the Settings dialog too (either from the dialog itself or another Registry entry), or the Settings dialog will reverse that DisableAeroOff's value back to 0 :(

After opening and then exiting the game once, you can reverse the disable settings dialog's Registry value if you want that dialog appears again (won't reverse the DisableAeroOff's value this time)

Can I get a guide how to turn it off?

startup check error
this environment is not supported. there is a possiblility that it will not
startup normally.

how to fix it step by step am fool
p.s already patch and use paste crack

startup check error
startup normally.

Well first of all put you're environment spec's.

Check if you have set the Japanese locale.

The visual novel requires

Microsoft Windows7 SP1/8/8.1/10

Intel Core i3 or a processor after AMD A8

more then 4gb of ram

1280×720 screen resolution

graphic card ... if you have a dedicated one it should work

XAudio and DirectSound support

startup check error
startup normally.

Are you using Windows 7? If yes, then you may have to install this patch from Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=36805 (Choose the appropriate language and -bit (typically x64 nowadays, if it can't install then install the x86 one) that matches your system's)

Can I get a guide how to turn it off?

1. Open the Registry editor (regedit.exe)
2. In the left panel (with a tree of folders), go to the following Key:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WillPlus\ensemble\Secret Agent~騎士学園の忍びなるもの~\
3. In the right panel, change the value of "DisableAeroOff" to "1"
4. Change the value of "DisableDialog" to "1" (Note: If you don't do this (temporarily), the startup dialog may reverse what you did in Step 3!)
5. Start the game. It should directly open the game window while the system's theme stays Aero
6. (Optional) If you want the Settings dialog back on startup of the game, reverse what you did in Step 4; what you did in Step 3 won't be changed this time

Click this image thumbnail for the original size --> 24_388780_e647bb3da153e6c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mate
Re: [200529] [ensemble] Secret Agent~騎士学園の忍びなるもの~ 初回生産限定版 + Bonus [H-Game]

Thanks for the explanation. Just curious how did you figure this out?

That game developer has this "convention" of putting up DLC downloads directly from their servers for a certain period of time instead of hashing/requiring access sessions/etc., and the method of guessing the download paths and/or file names are simply by guessing and/or "tips" from other sharing sources. But the filenames have been proven to be more and more difficult to be guessed correctly nowadays :(

As the for filename for this game - I simply bought it and then give a little help to everyone here to get its DLC ;)

Reactions: thienthan246
Window 7 or could you tell me how to install? step by step please.

Hi, not sure if your problem had fixed. You can try try reinstall DirectX as per mention by albertwyy using launcher application in the disc image. Then choose the one with DirectX and install it. My problem fixed after reinstalled that. However I am using Windows 10.

I just tried, it didn't work.

Hi, not sure if your problem had fixed. You can try try reinstall DirectX as per mention by albertwyy using launcher application in the disc image. Then choose the one with DirectX and install it. My problem fixed after reinstalled that. However I am using Windows 10.

I just tried, it didn't work.

"missing one audio file or another"

Nope - what I mean is every word and sentence shown in the error dialog box (This phrase shouldn't be the only thing appeared in it). It's indecipherable without stuff before and after it.

Alternatively, please upload the screenshot of that error box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US