[Hentai game] [200529] [ensemble] Secret Agent~騎士学園の忍びなるもの~ 初回生産限定版 + Bonus [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [200529] [ensemble] Secret Agent~騎士学園の忍びなるもの~ 初回生産限定版 + Bonus [H-Game]

/HW-1C@CCAF:AdvHD.exe

For the exe posted by always_smile

Thanks, worked with VNR

Besides, there is any trick to make textractor extrawindow overlap the fullscreen game window? changing window screen with VNR is not working very well.

What is this supposed to be? Is there supposed to be a soundtrack in the game files?

What do you mean by "this"?

That Secret Agent Soundtrack 27BGM.zip that you showed, what was that supposed to be? I was wondering if that had anything to do with the OST.

That Secret Agent Soundtrack 27BGM.zip that you showed, what was that supposed to be? I was wondering if that had anything to do with the OST.

[SHOWTOGROUPS=2,52]Yes, that's the DLC - the OST for the game. I won't post direct download links here for obvious reasons, but you can get their URLs through the following:

1. Go to the official page for this particular game (can be found in the OP).
2. Go to the Download section.
3. Notice the download URL(s) for the Trial Version (there are more than one there, but any one of them will do).
4. In the URL you obtained in Step 3, replace the file name for the Trial Version (i.e. the "xxx.zip" bit) with the file name I posted earlier.[/SHOWTOGROUPS]

Thanks for the help! Really appreciate it! XD

Make sure they aren't running the startup.exe (ask for serial key) but the AdvHD.exe ((for original file) pop-up showing a non-serial key for support use) first.

turns out if you run the original AdvHD.exe first before replacing it with the cracked AdvHD.exe, it still asks for the serial key, but if you instantly applied the correct crack after installing the VN, the crack would work. so we had to uninstall then reinstall the game, then try the crack, rinse n repeat until one of the 3 cracks works

at least that's my case, the crack did work in the end tho so no problem there :D

Does anyone have problem with the OP movie has no sound in game? Is this normal or some bug when applying the crack?

Does anyone have problem with the OP movie has no sound in game? Is this normal or some bug when applying the crack?

It might be related to audio driver and/or hardware (This isn't their first game that has this phenomenon). Select another audio output device from the startup config box and then try again?

Just checked and there was only 1 option to choose. Do I need to install something special? This is my first time picking up Ensemble title so I don't know much about them.

These forums have something wrong with the attachment system (attachments will be eaten if for some reason the system believes they're unused even this is not the case), so you better upload your screenshots somewhere else and post its link here, such as: https://imgbb.com/

It's actually working, people just need to attach and do nothing else. Instead they insert into the post and not attaching it.

It might be related to audio driver and/or hardware (This isn't their first game that has this phenomenon). Select another audio output device from the startup config box and then try again?

Could you show me your audio output setting? I will try to get that too.

Could you show me your audio output setting? I will try to get that too.

The one having the problem was a software-based audio booster, after updated to a later version it works again. (Before updating, choosing the original output device unrelated to that audio booster works fine).

So I think you may have to check for a newer version of the drivers for your audio ouput device, too.

The one having the problem was a software-based audio booster, after updated to a later version it works again. (Before updating, choosing the original output device unrelated to that audio booster works fine).

So I think you may have to check for a newer version of the drivers for your audio ouput device, too.

By problem do you mean only OP movie has no sound? Since I find it's strange that other than the OP movie the sound works fine. For me there is only 1 option Realtek High Definition Audio in the starting config menu. Should I try to update this one?

By problem do you mean only OP movie has no sound? Since I find it's strange that other than the OP movie the sound works fine. For me there is only 1 option Realtek High Definition Audio in the starting config menu. Should I try to update this one?

Yes, that's what I encountered in another recent game from ensemble, but not those before it (updating the media codec pack (K-Lite) didn't help, so I think it's unrelated to media codecs, and it works with another output device as mentioned in my previous post).

That looks like a typical on-board audio chipset, so you may either go to your motherboard's manufactuer (for DIY assembled PCs)/PC's manufacturer (for branded PCs and laptops) and then search for its model number there, or use the manufacturer's in-house updater if available.

Yes, that's what I encountered in another recent game from ensemble, but not those before it (updating the media codec pack (K-Lite) didn't help, so I think it's unrelated to media codecs, and it works with another output device as mentioned in my previous post).

That looks like a typical on-board audio chipset, so you may either go to your motherboard's manufactuer (for DIY assembled PCs)/PC's manufacturer (for branded PCs and laptops) and then search for its model number there, or use the manufacturer's in-house updater if available.

Ok I will try to look it up. Thanks for your help :)

help, when I use the crack I get "missing one audio file or another" :c .
or how do i install?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.