• Blym485u_o.jpg

• Shiny Sisters

Title: シャイニー・シスターズ ~女装主人公アイドルプロジェクト~
    Company: ensemble
    Release: 2019/12/20
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1069233

The cross-dressing protagonists met each other at an informal social gathering attended by the ojou-sama schools.
    While not knowing that they are all guys, they felt a strange affinity with each other.
    This development was amusing to Yuuki’s master Ran, so she plotted to make them into an idol group and have them perform at an upcoming event in town.
    After some initial confusion about the sudden idea, they all ended up agreeing due to varying reasons.
    Will they be able to become idols while keeping their true gender a secret!?

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Hi, :)
Save and Help Inside.
741KB
-://www.mediafire.com/file/iq1ttvde05nhh41/Shiny_Sisters_Help.rar/file

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.