[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

I assume you got her to join the party right? if you juse sleep a couple of times she will give you a quest to fight 3 bosses with Jedal solo. after finishing that the first scene comes automatically. Then after a while in the game the other one will pop up. The very first one is gotten by losing to said one of 3 bosses as Jedal

also here is the save. I think this is the right thing

Thank you!

how I can finish quest 005 調査『怪しい人影』 - . -...
Now is chapter 5 and it still struck in my quest list.

In the map with the three cats, there's a dwarf hidden in the upper right corner, who asks you to do a simple delivery quest by rushing to the church on the same screen. Each time within lesser seconds. The final reward is the item needed for Quwst 005.

I fucking hate that Regi fight. He can randomly shut off your art, massive damage, get ride of satisfy effects. And let's not forget that massive health sucking shit. Such a pain in the ass.

I fucking hate that Regi fight. He can randomly shut off your art, massive damage, get ride of satisfy effects. And let's not forget that massive health sucking shit. Such a pain in the ass.

Step 1) Upgrade Zaur's defensive skills (protect, parry, defense master)
Step 2) Give him a holy armor (you should have one from one of the city's upper corridors, behind a light wall) and as much magic defense as you can
Step 3) Make a formation that makes sure Zaur will be among the targeted with the two lines attack
Step 4) Defend with Zaur when his turn comes up

Enjoy constant half damage from the area effect magic attack, and practically no damage from the two line physical one.

Or cheese it by spamming sr dark scrolls bought in arena.

In the last boss at the moment, and it's technically impossible to defeaf, at least for me. Anyone have any advice or some cheat to use here? (infinite live is nonsense here since the boss heal herself like 5 times repeated)

keep on auto atking, she will die eventually, just take times :)))) yeah... thats how it worked for me 1st time... waiting patiently

does loki also got some rape or sex with others when yes how do you get them?

can someone list where monster ( capture for brothel H-screen ) appear for me ?

1st one is a bird-girl, u need to use the brothel one or two, then go to the 2nd upper city (where u recieve ur cat-catching Q). The soldier girl will give u a Q to find her (the place is at the right corner of the 1st mountain site)

2nd. this one required u to have 1 or more Dark magic stones in hand. You will encounter a red field boss at the Stone magic circle after u have to go round to access to グヨ卵鞘/管理区. As I said it required u to have Dark magic stone, or else, the field boss won't appear. After interact with the boss, u will have a conversation w a clown girl. She will ask u for 1 stone, if u agree to give her, u will turn back, and everytime like that, cost one stone :)) - But if u refused, u will enter an area to go around then fight her.... I recommend u do this w hp cheat or later gameplay cuz they are beeping strong for the 1st game play. And when u won, u can take back ur stones, if u gave her some :v And 1 more stone at the stone magic circle. Check the brothel and u will see her there.

3rd one, the angel girl at solo arena (who u can see eyes :v )... i dont know exactly how to make her appear in the brothel, just around chapter 5 or 6, after fighting her and win. Before that, she will just appear for u to fight all over again.

There are 2 scenes with the brothel owner. 1st one is after u enjoy the basic 2 girls, 6 times per girl (until they are free). 2nd is after u found 2 more girls.

I guess thats all for the 1st brothel :3

Reactions: Autopro01
Still stuck w the append Q and bath Q.... They say it will appear after the angel joined u... but after that, i just got no Q... Complete all the Q so far already... Can anyone make some detail about those append Qs for me? and the bath Q too.... the describe is so confused.

1st one is a bird-girl, u need to use the brothel one or two, then go to the 2nd upper city (where u recieve ur cat-catching Q). The soldier girl will give u a Q to find her (the place is at the right corner of the 1st mountain site)

2nd. this one required u to have 1 or more Dark magic stones in hand. You will encounter a red field boss at the Stone magic circle after u have to go round to access to グヨ卵鞘/管理区. As I said it required u to have Dark magic stone, or else, the field boss won't appear. After interact with the boss, u will have a conversation w a clown girl. She will ask u for 1 stone, if u agree to give her, u will turn back, and everytime like that, cost one stone :)) - But if u refused, u will enter an area to go around then fight her.... I recommend u do this w hp cheat or later gameplay cuz they are beeping strong for the 1st game play. And when u won, u can take back ur stones, if u gave her some :v And 1 more stone at the stone magic circle. Check the brothel and u will see her there.

3rd one, the angel girl at solo arena (who u can see eyes :v )... i dont know exactly how to make her appear in the brothel, just around chapter 5 or 6, after fighting her and win. Before that, she will just appear for u to fight all over again.

There are 2 scenes with the brothel owner. 1st one is after u enjoy the basic 2 girls, 6 times per girl (until they are free). 2nd is after u found 2 more girls.

I guess thats all for the 1st brothel :3

I will only add that you can also get the second monster stone for the brothel if you give her a Demon Stone the second time (her master will say that she's a hassle and that he would gladly give her to you if you give him a Demon Stone), so you can have her without fighting if you spend 2 Demon Stones, but it's not really a good deal, since Demon Stones are limited

Still stuck w the append Q and bath Q.... They say it will appear after the angel joined u... but after that, i just got no Q... Complete all the Q so far already... Can anyone make some detail about those append Qs for me? and the bath Q too.... the describe is so confused.

For the Append Dungeon (Tower of something, forgot the name), you need to have done the events with the angel, after that, you will find 4 angels in the city

For the Bath quest, you need to find 3 shiny stones in the desert zone in the undergrounds, they are difficult to see, and they move, but you should be able to found them I think (If you want I can make some screenshots of their positions)

Reactions: soraichiban
Thank you for the save. but when i copy it to the save folder i can't find it in game, i even deleted everything in the folder and put the save in and still can't find it in-game , i'm sure it's something stupid i'm doing but can someone help me ?

For the Append Dungeon (Tower of something, forgot the name), you need to have done the events with the angel, after that, you will find 4 angels in the city

For the Bath quest, you need to find 3 shiny stones in the desert zone in the undergrounds, they are difficult to see, and they move, but you should be able to found them I think (If you want I can make some screenshots of their positions)

Can u pls tell me in which chapter that the Q should start? I may just do main Q so fast and passed the unlock requirements.

May I ask how to get dulphia third scene, the one that look like a scene you get when you get a game-over?

May I ask how to get dulphia third scene, the one that look like a scene you get when you get a game-over?

No game-over scenes for her. 1st is after u won the duel w her at the arena. 2nd is after u took the throne. 3rd one is at the late chapter, I returned to the water area 鎮守府隧湖/地下1層 and fight some monsters there, then suddenly a conversation started. Thats when her 3rd scene starts. This is how i got it, so cannot give u detail conditions, sry :v

No game-over scenes for her. 1st is after u won the duel w her at the arena. 2nd is after u took the throne. 3rd one is at the late chapter, I returned to the water area 鎮守府隧湖/地下1層 and fight some monsters there, then suddenly a conversation started. Thats when her 3rd scene starts. This is how i got it, so cannot give u detail conditions, sry :v

Nah, that is okay. I thought that it is a bad end there, so I tried to lose her every quest and now I get that scene thank to you. And I think that that scene is a default one, so there might not be any condition for this one except the place. Well, finally complete the scene collection. Thank again. :D

Can u pls tell me in which chapter that the Q should start? I may just do main Q so fast and passed the unlock requirements.

Not sure, but the Append Quest should start in Chapter 6 (I did it in this chapter)
To trigger the events of the Angel, you have to use her healing skill (it might take some time, since it will only count when she fails en deals some damage)
You will have some events after the battles, and after some events, you should get one with hear near the brothel
If you accept to give her to the brothel, you will get a bonus scene, but she will leave the party, so save before doing it
After this event, continue to use the skill, and she will get a scene in your house
Not sure after this since I don't remember it very well, but you may have to use the skill again, until some other event
After that, you should unlock the angel's dungeon, at B02 (the one that the Dwarf block), and after this dungeon, you've done with the angel's events, and you should be able to get the Append Quest (if you're in NG+)

You may get the Append Quest before finishing the angel's dungeon, but I'm not sure, because I finished the Angel's events as soon as possible

Reactions: soraichiban
Ok i got the save to appear but this message appear also now "Current installation does not match this saved game.
Please install the appropriate expansions." i uninstalled the game then installed it still got the message
I'm not sure what I must do next.

Ok i got the save to appear but this message appear also now "Current installation does not match this saved game.
Please install the appropriate expansions." i uninstalled the game then installed it still got the message
I'm not sure what I must do next.

Did you install the Append 01?

I don't know, what is that ? the update ? , i'm sorry this is my first game so i don't know much can you tell me where to find it.

Oh, I see

The Append 01 is like a DLC, or an extension, it gives new content to the game
If you have the Append 01 installed, you should see an icon in the main menu
And if the save needs the Append 01, you should see an icon in the save
View attachment 20784

It should be in the torrent you downloaded here

i stuck in Q 030 and 003 ( 003 someone tell that item is selling in a shop but i find all shops and can't find it) can someone tell me what i'm supposed to do ?

Btw thank for the information, soraichiban :)

i stuck in Q 030 and 003 ( 003 someone tell that item is selling in a shop but i find all shops and can't find it) can someone tell me what i'm supposed to do ?

Btw thank for the information, soraichiban :)

Quest 03 :

You need to find the 4 cats in the city, and catch them (there's a black cat who runs away, a white cat near the stairs, a hidden cat behind the church, and a brown cat near Rosalind's shop)
After that, you need to obtain the special mice by buying all the mices to the green haired guy in the underground
Once you've got it, you have to get the big cat in the hall

Quest 30 :

You need to find 3 Stones in the desert area, if I remember correctly, they should be around here (in the 3 areas of the desert area in the underground)
View attachment 20785

Reactions: Autopro01
Oh, I see

The Append 01 is like a DLC, or an extension, it gives new content to the game
If you have the Append 01 installed, you should see an icon in the main menu
And if the save needs the Append 01, you should see an icon in the save
View attachment 20784

It should be in the torrent you downloaded here

Oh yes thank you very much . i installed it .now the message don't appear . but the save have no number on it when i download it (i noticed that my first save have a number on it SAVE00) and if i post it in the save folder and run the game now only my test save appear. any tips on that

Oh yes thank you very much . i installed it .now the message don't appear . but the save have no number on it when i download it (i noticed that my first save have a number on it SAVE00) and if i post it in the save folder and run the game now only my test save appear. any tips on that

You don't need it, the SAVE.DAT file only contains the Black Eushully-chan Room (CG, H-scenes...)
So you don't need to put a number on it, just place the file, and when you start the game, the Black Eushully-chan Room should be complete

You don't need it, the SAVE.DAT file only contains the Black Eushully-chan Room (CG, H-scenes...)
So you don't need to put a number on it, just place the file, and when you start the game, the Black Eushully-chan Room should be complete

oh really. i thought i will get lvl99 max out everything lol. i wanna play but i suck at these kinda of games hope someone will upload a save with everything.

thanks again you really helped me out

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.