[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

There is some NG+ only characters, so you will have to do a NG+ either way
But I don't think there's some routes, it doesn't seems like it have many endings, the only way to obtain all characters is to do the events (like using Rosalind's items to recruit her as soon as chapter 2)

Obly if you do her side quest before the battle with her abominations at the end of chapter 4.
Also apparently the angel bitch can become a prostitute.

Let me guess, that happens if you don't win the tournament and thus don't claim her as the prize, right?

Let me guess, that happens if you don't win the tournament and thus don't claim her as the prize, right?

No, you use her in battle when she joins and mc complains because her heal sucks and do dmg sometimes, then he want to sell her as prostitute but you can choose not to do it.

No, for whatever reason she have the ability to join the local brothel but you can put you foot down and say no. Or let her become a whore that you can use for free.

there is ntr or bad ends?
Bad ends and ntr yes. Normally when you lose on certain player quest and die, they have some enjoyable rape from man or beast. On at least one quest, if you get defeated, you are they on getting raped.

No, you use her in battle when she joins and mc complains because her heal sucks and do dmg sometimes, then he want to sell her as prostitute but you can choose not to do it.

Huh? How long does it take to proc this option? Because it hasn't shown up in my playthrough yet.

Huh? How long does it take to proc this option? Because it hasn't shown up in my playthrough yet.

The choice appears in an event near the prostitutes, but you need to see the after-battle event where Judar talk with the angel about her problems with healing

Don't know how many times I used the skill until it happened, though

Ohhh, so I have to use the heal and let it trigger that reflect thing. Got it. I'm still on first playthrough so there's almost no need to use her heals.

I'm in the fucking boss on the end of chap 6. How the fuck I can defeat her? The boss heal herself in every fucking attack.

I'm in the fucking boss on the end of chap 6. How the fuck I can defeat her? The boss heal herself in every fucking attack.

Didn't have any difficulties with this boss, so I don't know...
Maybe try different formations?

Does someone know how to get Rosalind's scenes? I recruited her, but I still don't know how to get more events with her since the Golem for Lilica

Didn't have any difficulties with this boss, so I don't know...
Maybe try different formations?

Does someone know how to get Rosalind's scenes? I recruited her, but I still don't know how to get more events with her since the Golem for Lilica

In the event the king kill a corrupt knight. there a red light on the wall in last area. it's hidden room you need to collect 2 stone for her.

Reactions: Guromi
do toes chars join the party perma later? or do you always have to pay them to use them?

Is the first Ekthel h-scene with Zaol and the mob character avoidable? It felt from perma-CTRLing through it kinda related to what the receptionist lady siad about Ekthel at some point before. So just curious.

do toes chars join the party perma later? or do you always have to pay them to use them?

Not sure about all characters, but many of them (especially heroines) joins you permanently after you've done most of their events

Is the first Ekthel h-scene with Zaol and the mob character avoidable? It felt from perma-CTRLing through it kinda related to what the receptionist lady siad about Ekthel at some point before. So just curious.

You can't avoid it if you want to do her events

Reactions: Mahou

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!