[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Does anyone know how to complete the 3k GP cat quest? I found all 4 cats, I got the item you need to buy the mice to obtain, but I still can't complete it.

Any GP farming

See, what i did was open cheat engine. Ain't nobody got time for that

8cP70TN.png

Wait, it works for this game? And which version is that and code?

The game is still encrypted. In order to do this, you gotta redo it every time you open the game up

Basically search for an unknown initial value. Then keep changing that value and searching for changed (and unchanged ) to weed out which one it is. Once you find it, you may need to play around with the value one digit at a time because it is encrypted. once you get the value right, just lock said value and voila.

This can be done for HP to have inf HP and also for experience points. Though experience points may take a little longer to weed out. It just takes a bit of patience. And again needs to be completely done over every time you fully reopen the game.

The game is still encrypted. In order to do this, you gotta redo it every time you open the game up

Basically search for an unknown initial value. Then keep changing that value and searching for changed (and unchanged ) to weed out which one it is. Once you find it, you may need to play around with the value one digit at a time because it is encrypted. once you get the value right, just lock said value and voila.

This can be done for HP to have inf HP and also for experience points. Though experience points may take a little longer to weed out. It just takes a bit of patience. And again needs to be completely done over every time you fully reopen the game.

can you make a more detailed guide on this? be very much appreciated

can you make a more detailed guide on this? be very much appreciated

here is one specifically for GP

1. Go to a shop. Save befehand and have money to buy many small priced items

2. With Cheat Engine, use a Scan Type of Unknown initial value and a value type of 4 Bytes for the first scan

3. buy or sell an item. If buying try and buy the least priced items to save GP. Then change the scan type to "changed Value" and then hit Next scan

4. rinse and repeat step 3. You may also move your cursor around with the game window active to let some other values randomly change. then use "Unchanged Value instead". Since the GP didnt change with doing this, it will flush out Addresses you dont need

5. after doing above for a bit you will narrow the Addresses down to just a few. The value of the address is usually a bit long. So once you buy or sell an item you will see it change quite a bit. If you see a value of 4 digits, dont touch it as that is most likely your Bag address.

6. once you pinpoint the GP address. Change the last digit one at a time or very small until you get a high value. A single number increase or decrease can vastly change the value since its encrypted. Once you get a number you like. Click the Active Box to lock it. Should have a red X in it if its locked. This way your GP will never change for that value

That's it. Its trial and error and must be redone every new game window. You can do similar methods for HP and Exp. Just always remember to save before hand

Re: [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game]

i cant find the update if you can point where i must look that would be appreciated

Why do you try so much to cheat?
The best way to finish a game is to beat it with no cheat.

I'm right now in the belower levels of the Dungeon and no problem at the moment. Try to apply the 1.01 update.

Try changing the font to "MS UI Gothic".

I try other solution and the game work without problem, My solution is:

1. Install VMWare
2. Download a ISO of Windows 7 Japanese version
3. Virtualize it
4. Install game in virtual machine
5. In option game disable hardware aceleration (first tab, last select of config)
6. Enjoy game into VMWare

I copy the save data from local machine and load game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?