Natsuiro Ramune

Title: 夏色ラムネ
Company: Carol Works
Release: 2018/03/30
Language: Japanese
Censorship: CEN
Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=988200

"I want to see a lot more people coming here again..."

Tsuruoka Yuu lived with his grandparents in the countryside due to family circumstances for three years of his elementary schooling. Despite his initial perplexion with the unfamiliar atmosphere, he was gradually able to make friends with some of the other kids his age.

Several years later, returning to that place once again and spurned on by the nostalgic desire to reunite with his old friends, he found that, contrary to his childhood memories, they had all changed a great deal, and not necessarily for the better.

Feeling lonely, Yuu wanders into a local candy store, the same one he'd always visited together with his friends while walking home from school. There, he encounters the kind old shopkeeper, Shishido Saya, and discovers she is considering closing the store for good.

Resolving not to let that happen, while also understanding he faces an uphill battle in doing so, Yuu calls on his old friends for help in keeping the store running...

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03