Tirin Active member Distinguished Aug 18, 2026 403 224 Yesterday at 7:36 AM #26 I prefer R18 otome audio. I still appreciate good storylines, though; in that regard, I'd rather watch shoujo romance anime or read manga than listen to otome dramas that lack R18 elements.
I prefer R18 otome audio. I still appreciate good storylines, though; in that regard, I'd rather watch shoujo romance anime or read manga than listen to otome dramas that lack R18 elements.
Cinnamonrolls Member Distinguished Jun 5, 2023 103 66 Today at 1:45 AM #27 it depends on the story line but I sometimes also enjoy all ages drama cd
boji.8129 New member Sep 21, 2026 16 7 26 minutes ago #28 18+ of course Why am I here if not for his whispering in my ear? Storyline is nice but 18+ makes me forget I am single. That's healing.
18+ of course Why am I here if not for his whispering in my ear? Storyline is nice but 18+ makes me forget I am single. That's healing.