[Hentai game] (18禁ゲーム) [150424] [Baseson] 真・恋姫†英雄譚1 + Append Data + Wallpapers - CRACK NEEDED

Need help:
I created a new folder "C:\Baseson\真・恋姫†英雄譚1" and put in all files from the setup folder from the extracted archive.
Then I replaced the eiyuutan1.exe and added the 2djgame.txt file from the crack into the folder.
Now if I run the game it says:

---------------------------
Boot Error
ゲームが正常にインストールされていません。 再度インストールを行ってください
OK

Please help!
I run everything on Japanese and Japanese Locale.

Hi.
Game and crack work fine.
If anyone does not work, here is what I did:

1)Put the Japanese locale,the time zone of Tokyo.
2)Mounted game install.
3)Run the game, it requires a download protection (sdrt) downloaded.
4)Install protection.
5)Now he requires from us the key.
6)we don't, so we throw EVERYTHING from the crack into the game folder with the replacement.
7)Before you play, go into the properties file .exe , the COMPATIBILITY and note the following :
a) Disable visual themes
b) Disable desktop composition
C) Disable display scaling on high dpi settings.
Well, now to play.

Thanks Checkmate for crack on the first page.
P. S. do Not judge strictly, this is my first comment, although the site take a very long time. Used Yandex translator. =)

Where does it plays? Played Koihime Musou (complete) and Shin Koihime Musou (Gi Route only) and didnt played Shin Koihime † Musou ~Moeshouden~, Shin Koihime Musou was alternative Version to Koihime Musou so we didnt needed to know one to play the other at all, dont know how it is with Moeshouden and Eiyuutan.

Where does it plays? Played Koihime Musou (complete) and Shin Koihime Musou (Gi Route only) and didnt played Shin Koihime † Musou ~Moeshouden~, Shin Koihime Musou was alternative Version to Koihime Musou so we didnt needed to know one to play the other at all, dont know how it is with Moeshouden and Eiyuutan.

Forget the First "Koihime Musou" game, it goes like:

Shin koihime Musou > Shin koihime Moeshouden (All three routes mixed into one in this fandisc, in short you are the master of Gi, Go, Shoku at the same time) > Eiyuutan

But this is not completely true because in Eiyuutan there are some heroines which wasn't in original Shin koihime or Moeshouden but acts like there were in all of them. For example Sui's two sisters (Ruo & Sou) acts like there were in all battles and had many times sex with Kazuto, even though we never saw them and never got metioned in original games, or Karin's sister etc.

In short Eiyuutan continues from a timeline which is VERY close to moeshouden, but not 100%.

Hi.
Game and crack work fine.
If anyone does not work, here is what I did:

1)Put the Japanese locale,the time zone of Tokyo.
2)Mounted game install.
3)Run the game, it requires a download protection (sdrt) downloaded.
4)Install protection.
5)Now he requires from us the key.
6)we don't, so we throw EVERYTHING from the crack into the game folder with the replacement.
7)Before you play, go into the properties file .exe , the COMPATIBILITY and note the following :
a) Disable visual themes
b) Disable desktop composition
C) Disable display scaling on high dpi settings.
Well, now to play.

Thanks Checkmate for crack on the first page.
P. S. do Not judge strictly, this is my first comment, although the site take a very long time. Used Yandex translator. =)

Can anyone explain what download protection he is talking about?

Also did he just use the installer instead of copying everything to the destined folder? And does it make a difference at all?

Can anyone explain what download protection he is talking about?

Also did he just use the installer instead of copying everything to the destined folder? And does it make a difference at all?

I mean, when you start the game the first time without a crack, it offers something to install, and slung on a website with a program that I installed.And then replaced the game files on crack.

I used the standard setup , is there any difference don't know.

mayday mayday

cap i can't download the crack !!!!

EDIT: um... nevermind it works lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!