[Hentai game] [170929] [ANIM Mother&Wife] いつまでも俺は母(まま)に恋してる! ~いいよ、ママに甘えて、おっぱいでいっぱいお世話してあげる♪~ [H-Game]

I doubt it, mikocon already laid out the game but only in the vip section.

if its already in the vip section then we have to wait a while before it goes public.
see you guys in 6 months

I doubt we'll have to wait that long... that's what I want to believe atleast.

it seens you need some kind of point to download from that site, could you upload that tool here?

I don't think it's a good idea.
The author (流風の舞) doesn't want his tool to be shared publicly. I don't know the reason why he decided so, but we should respect his opinion.
If you really need it you can join kf board and raise your account the required 300 level by sharing some stuff and playing minigames. But it takes a lot of time and not worth it in my opinion. I guess the better is to wait for cracked exe :)
Yeah, lets respect the crackers copyright because fuck logic :D

Reactions: Quas
yeah dude the world goes mad :]

anyway crackers doing good job not only for pirates but for legal users too. as a owner of a bunch of starforce protected products I know what I saying. that guys really saved me a lot of nerves :D

Any news on the crack or whatever we are gonna need to play this game ?

I bet they forgot about it so we'd better forget about it, becuz it may take months for us to get this crack.

anyone understand Chinese could plz tell me what does this mean? "1cHF36e 人妻吼 就是画师多了 画风很不统一 感觉违和了 v97f crack速拿"

"1cHF36e 人妻吼 就是画师多了 画风很不统一 感觉违和了 v97f crack速拿"

kinda like, "MILFs are great, graphics is more awesome, though the graphics style isn't consistent, feels like it broke the immersion. crack get it quickly"

kinda like, "MILFs are great, graphics is more awesome, though the graphics style isn't consistent, feels like it broke the immersion. crack get it quickly"

in fact first code [1cHF36e] and last into password [v97f] he has telled for the crack,but now their baidu pan resources were gone or am i wrong:rolleyes:?

yea thats what I thought too because people started thanking him when he said that and another one seems to explain "前一串是度盘链接的末尾,加上度盘通用前缀打开就行了,v97f是打开后需要的密码"

Reactions: LurkN
LOL, thanks for the hints guys, i managed to find the download page for the crack

gl on your search.

EDIT: uhh sorry guys, i dont want to get in trouble for distributing something officially unreleased in a forum that's this big
i posted this message to assure that a crack is out there, for the people who know what those arbitrary letters and numbers are for.

Last edited:
LOL, thanks for the hints guys, i managed to find the download page for the crack

gl on your search.

EDIT: uhh sorry guys, i dont want to get in trouble for distributing something officially unreleased in a forum that's this big
i posted this message to assure that a crack is out there, for the people who know what those arbitrary letters and numbers are for.
Ok you found it... but works or not ?? if not i won't bother searching

if it didnt work i wouldn't of bothered confirming that i found it...
good luck on your search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.