[Hentai game] [170526] [ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生 + Update [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [170526] [ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生 + Update [H-Game]

oh my god, alla bless u, thanks u so much!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

So I have the crack also. Applied the initial patch and overwritten all the files required from the patch.

Then i added the crack. I extracted all the files in the crack into the data folder and also added the new .exe included in the patch but still get this error. I have to keep pressing okay then it will crash and close out. I'm not sure what to do.View attachment 16046

Have to to work now so no chance to troubleshoot but if anyone successfully did it, can you please tell me your steps in installation?

UPDATE: got it to work.

Last edited:

Little question but how exactly do i use the update, do i need to copy the files manually? because i used the exe in it then the crack but the game says version 1.00

Reactions: fguelffstan

i managed to hook the game with "Visual Novel Reader" there is the hook (/HS4@26E80:macho.exe)

proof
View attachment 16059

Enjoy

Anyone managed to hook the demo?
I tried everything and got nothing.

here the hook for the full game release ... use "Visual Novel Reader"

/HS4@26E80:macho.exe

I want an answer to this as well. agth, ITH, and translation aggregator didn't work for me. Please let me know if anyone finds any.

Was anyone able to hook their past games?

see my last replies :)

I managed to hook the game with ITH without any H code, thank god because I hate VNR.
Thanks for the crack my friend, god bless you.

how can i change in to the wife view of the story

how can i change in to the wife view of the story

Just click on "flow" on the menu, top one is the husband's POV, middle is wife's, bottom is the daughter's, then you have the 3P options but I still didn't check those.

here the hook for the full game release ... use "Visual Novel Reader"

/HS4@26E80:macho.exe

The H-code keeps crashing. Once I save it it into VNR and click the game, it crashes. Here the error below which I have no idea. View attachment 16078

The H-code keeps crashing. Once I save it it into VNR and click the game, it crashes. Here the error below which I have no idea. View attachment 16078

that happened to me too ... it ok , run the game again and it well work just fine

thank you for the crack, i've been waiting for it.

chiitrans LITE work wonderful as well, and is much more easy to use, imho. (but don't translate prompt choice)

thank you very much!

how do i set up chiitrans lite in order to recognize this game?

how do i set up chiitrans lite in order to recognize this game?

in chiitrans lite there is a button to select the window game.
after that, hit the big button "connect". enjoy.

for traslator part; in option u can selecet the source for traslation. i use only atlas (offline) because google have done some internal change, and chii lite dosent work whit him anymore.

in chiitrans lite there is a button to select the window game.
after that, hit the big button "connect". enjoy.

for traslator part; in option u can selecet the source for traslation. i use only atlas (offline) because google have done some internal change, and chii lite dosent work whit him anymore.

i did the same you posted but the translation window is always empty, and i tried to enter the hook code (/HS4@26E80:macho.exe) manually but i get an error.

When i click the icon to start the game i got this error, anyone knows how to fix this? I tried all the fix i searched but it didn't work. Hope someone knows the fix. Untitled.png

i did the same you posted but the translation window is always empty, and i tried to enter the hook code (/HS4@26E80:macho.exe) manually but i get an error.

uhmm, perhaps is a problem with the hook itself.
btw, i dont know how to help anymore, i suggest you to search help in dedicated tread on chiitrans lite

It seems VNR can correctly hook this game without any special code. What you need to do is just simply select any available option in the step of text selection when you creating game profile for this game. Once you've finished to create the profile (all steps completed), just run this game for a while (see couples of scenes with VNR enabled), and then setup the text again, you will see a lot of new options in text selection dialog, and one of them contains the correct content.

can someone give me the save data for this game. thnx in advance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?