[Hentai game] [170224] [ANIM Mother&Wife] いつまでも僕だけのママのままでいて! ~ああ、良いよママ!もっともっとしゃぶらせて!!デリバリーママがストライクゾーン過ぎて僕の股間はもう限界!!!~ [H-Game] [Crack]

I don't have anti-virus software installed, so this step should be negligible....I noticed something, the crack doesn't react at all no matter what I typed, even if it is 2DJ or Mikocon which should gives an error message. I checked my process, the x.exe is running, but theres nothing happening apparently. Just curious, which password do you use?

I suggest you check the post by freeboys40 just a few post up, he gave the passwords.

The link for the crack doesnt have the crack anymore can someone reupload

Please check a few pages back, freeboys40 uploaded the crack again.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I suggest you check the post by freeboys40 just a few post up, he gave the passwords.

Please check a few pages back, freeboys40 uploaded the crack again.

Well I did, it's "kf", "as", "anime-sharing" or "绯月" right? Just wanna make sure. I tried them all, none works.

Alright FINALLY!!!! I got it working. I have to restart everything on another PC and now it works. I guess its to do with the OS. The crack on win 7 doesn't have any luck while on 8.1 it works like a charm.

Last edited:
i'm laughing at those people who are asking for password of the crack, lol, the question is anatanowatashimasutaaka? あなたのわたしマスターか?Are you my master?<< understandable <<question <also made me laugh, this one used google translate from English to Japanese for sure, no one ask like that in JP> have no relate to the password even if you enter the wrong one, message box show , click ok and the crack still run smoothly

if you don't want that message appear again use right password it's "kf", "as", "anime-sharing" or "绯月" <used 绯月 but still run smoothly without it>

and for those who are too lazy to search at PAGE 9, COMMENT NUMBER 87 i'll get his message here

how do i know あなたのわたしマスターか?used google translate?, first, google translate can only translate from single word to word not the whole sentence, let test on that phase
_ あなた = you, の= of , わたし = I or me ,マスター = Master, ka? = question mark
google translate do: sort this sentence following the input:
"you of me Master" => instant change "of me" = my we get "you my master" then read question mark "ka?" and to changethis stuff into a question=> add to be at the beginning => we have "Are you my Master"
applause guys, but if you are using JP, the right sentence is あなたは私のマスターですか?

Last edited:
the moving H-scenes suddenly open some activemovie window where the h-scene is moving and leaves the original window h-scene not moving.
Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:
the moving H-scenes suddenly open some activemovie window where the h-scene is moving and leaves the original window h-scene not moving.
Anyone know how to fix this?

Try checking which default player you have for .mpg files. You might have settings there that opens a new window when a video file of that extension is played directly. I remember some games with animated scenes before where the animated scenes don't work or malfunction in various ways, just because the main media player in my PC has settings involving that media format. Worst case scenario, you can change default players if possible.

I have a question about the game. For some reason the game doesn't save the image preview (screenshot taken whenever you save). Is this normal? Or is there something I should do to fix this?

umm some one can help me? this msg i can't read uKJSeKU.png

Hi guys, i install the game and the crack and the game work well i think. I need too disable avast, the antivirus remove the crack all the time i try to use it T_T so i need too go al the time in the avast folder and relase the crack again T_T

But i wanna know something. Do I have to type the word 流風の舞 whenever I want to play the game? Every time i try too play the game, the crack aske me to put the word 流風の舞 again and again.
There is a way to be able to enter it alone once? Anticipate thankses.

Hi guys, i install the game and the crack and the game work well i think. I need too disable avast, the antivirus remove the crack all the time i try to use it T_T so i need too go al the time in the avast folder and relase the crack again T_T

But i wanna know something. Do I have to type the word 流風の舞 whenever I want to play the game? Every time i try too play the game, the crack aske me to put the word 流風の舞 again and again.
There is a way to be able to enter it alone once? Anticipate thankses.

when avast deletes your crack, only replace file that is deleted and not all of the files from crack, this way i dont think you have to type 流風の舞 over again. btw you can also type AS or anime-sharing if it makes it easier for you. i think that mai file register what you type, so dont overwrite it again unless you type something wrong

well first make sure you dont delete the rar or compress file that has crack in it. what i do is i disable avast, extract the crack and put those file into game folder. after that i run than game than turn avast back on. as long is the game running, avast wont delete the crack. and if it does, like i mentioned i only replace the file that is deleted so i dont have to retype again.

according to the post earlier, remove that mai file. replace the crack again in the game folder. open the crack and when it asked you where did you get the crack answer anime-sharing, it will start the game for you.
hmm sorry for asking again. is mai files is mai.dll? or antoher files? .

hi guys^^
I need some help again T_T. Finally i have some time to try to play this game. But now i stumbled into a strange error. Practically, I start the game, enter the password, and the game starts normally. But as soon as I try to save, the game freezes right away. And all I can do is... open the task manage and close the game! Then i have to restart the game again =.= And if i try again to save... the game freezes again! Can someone help me and tell me why? Anticipate thankses.

hi guys^^
I need some help again T_T. Finally i have some time to try to play this game. But now i stumbled into a strange error. Practically, I start the game, enter the password, and the game starts normally. But as soon as I try to save, the game freezes right away. And all I can do is... open the task manage and close the game! Then i have to restart the game again =.= And if i try again to save... the game freezes again! Can someone help me and tell me why? Anticipate thankses.

ok i was also having this problem. i dont have a good solution but what i did helped me not freezing the game more or less; this might sound silly but worked. during when you save, try not to do anything else around or even mouse cursor around. when i clicked on a save slot and if i move my mouse to another save slot wile it is saving, it would freeze the game. so just click and let it save before you do anything. this wont stop from freezing but helped me more than half to time.

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero
i'm laughing at those people who are asking for password of the crack, lol, the question is anatanowatashimasutaaka? あなたのわたしマスターか?Are you my master?<< understandable <<question <also made me laugh, this one used google translate from English to Japanese for sure, no one ask like that in JP> have no relate to the password even if you enter the wrong one, message box show , click ok and the crack still run smoothly

if you don't want that message appear again use right password it's "kf", "as", "anime-sharing" or "绯月" <used 绯月 but still run smoothly without it>

and for those who are too lazy to search at PAGE 9, COMMENT NUMBER 87 i'll get his message here

how do i know あなたのわたしマスターか?used google translate?, first, google translate can only translate from single word to word not the whole sentence, let test on that phase
_ あなた = you, の= of , わたし = I or me ,マスター = Master, ka? = question mark
google translate do: sort this sentence following the input:
"you of me Master" => instant change "of me" = my we get "you my master" then read question mark "ka?" and to changethis stuff into a question=> add to be at the beginning => we have "Are you my Master"
applause guys, but if you are using JP, the right sentence is あなたは私のマスターですか?

You better read it again one more time. its written like this あなたがわたしのマスタか? that mean "are you my master?". how do i know? cause i can literally speak Japanese

Re: [170224] [ANIM Mother&Wife] いつまでも僕だけのママのままでいて! ~ああ、良いよママ!もっともっとしゃぶらせて!!デリバリーママがストライクゾーン過ぎて僕の股間はもう限界!!!~ [H-Game]

Another anim game = See you in 2018 lads :8

EDIT : 2018 came faster lads :eek:

LOL!:D:D:D

To be honest, I didn't expect such ton of comments for ANIM eroge back in 2017.
Now 2021, and I barely see any comments for new eroge uploading here *sob*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.