[Hentai game] [161222] [Dual Tail] VenusBlood -RAGNAROK- + Bonus + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

How can he play the game if he doesn't understand the gameplay ?

for me he just "Screenshot Hunter".

Which is still part of the game. If you want to watch the scenes and not just look at cg images.

/H code when?

Probalbly never, nobody will make a H Code, if you can play it fine without. Use ITHVNR, find the threads you need and link them, than you shouldnt have problems with hooking.

To Link Type in command line :L1-2 to Link thread 1 in 2, you can replace 1 and 2 though the right thread number and you can link as many threads in the second one as you wish.

Probalbly never, nobody will make a H Code, if you can play it fine without. Use ITHVNR, find the threads you need and link them, than you shouldnt have problems with hooking.

To Link Type in command line :L1-2 to Link thread 1 in 2, you can replace 1 and 2 though the right thread number and you can link as many threads in the second one as you wish.
Know how to remove the destination text that repeats in one of the threads?

The threads ITHVNR is getting is 0003. How do I merge that and 0004? I have tried the :L3-4 command.

I on my second gameplay, last chapter of chao root (i turned all the girls into monsters form) but i can't get their ending after beat loki. Any idea?

I on my second gameplay, last chapter of chao root (i turned all the girls into monsters form) but i can't get their ending after beat loki. Any idea?

How did you turn them into Monster Form, I get Dark Form, but have no idea how to trigger second transformation. And did ou get fived goddess, I always need to fight the last one in Monster Form an miss out on her like this.

You probably ont gets the Ending of any goddess, because they are in Monster Form, but there are only Endings for Light and Dark Form and the blue-haired Succubus dont has enough heart points, for her end.

The threads ITHVNR is getting is 0003. How do I merge that and 0004? I have tried the :L3-4 command.

The correct command is:L00XX-00XX where X is the set of 4 digits at the beginning of the thread
View attachment 13868

Using the above cap, If I wanted to merge thread 0009 with 0001 I would enter :L0009-0001.
You can confirm the linked threads as a -> X appears:
Capture 2.JPG

You can merge a number of threads into 1 thread. I have about 5 linked when playing this game yesterday however once you close the game you will have to hunt and re-link the threads again when you run the game again.

Hope this clears this up for you and others.

Regards

Reactions: Pirateninja
How did you turn them into Monster Form, I get Dark Form, but have no idea how to trigger second transformation. And did ou get fived goddess, I always need to fight the last one in Monster Form an miss out on her like this.

You probably ont gets the Ending of any goddess, because they are in Monster Form, but there are only Endings for Light and Dark Form and the blue-haired Succubus dont has enough heart points, for her end.

hmm its probably the order you're doing it in, on my first play through i picked Option 3,3,1, and continued and got the green haired one

It might be a silly question but I get a black screen with only sound effects when I enter battles, any ideas?

Anyone have full savefile or hack saveflie? I try to play but don't understand the gameplay :(

Well, here's a 100% CG, Scenes, and BGMs. No endings cleared or lines read though, so the additional difficulty levels/replay bonuses/etc are still locked. systemdata.dat goes in Documents\dualtail\VenusBlood-RAGNAROK-\SaveDatas.

Attachments

• systemdata.zip
    9.6 KB · Views: 381
Well, here's a 100% CG, Scenes, and BGMs. No endings cleared or lines read though, so the additional difficulty levels/replay bonuses/etc are still locked. systemdata.dat goes in Documents\dualtail\VenusBlood-RAGNAROK-\SaveDatas.

respect !! <3

you guy have any walkthrough how to get in all route,roki gang,hirude,nanna3tf and what I should looking for to get rare medal7-8 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03