[Hentai game] [161222] [Azurite] シンソウノイズ ~受信探偵の事件簿~ + Digital Artbook [H-Game] [Crack]

Yikes. I did not mean to spark such a heated discussion. Lets all just be positive.

Re: [161222] [Azurite] シンソウノイズ ~受信探偵の事件簿~ + Digital Artbook [H-Game]

[MENTION][/MENTION]
This is precisely what I'm talking about. That thread is member-only, isn't even meant to be available for non-2dkf member.
You guys just never respect someone else's forum or site, or their members.
If you want the game, join their site, not just take it and post it in AS, at least ask the guy if he is OK to share it here first.

This is hilarious. Did you ask the creators if they were okay with you sharing their game first? You didn't even care about distributing the crack so the people who bought it legitimately could play it without the bullshit DRM. Why do you expect anyone to care about some chink pirate forum or its members more than they care about the people who make the things they pirate?

Re: [161222] [Azurite] シンソウノイズ ~受信探偵の事件簿~ + Digital Artbook [H-Game]

[MENTION][/MENTION]

This is hilarious. Did you ask the creators if they were okay with you sharing their game first? You didn't even care about distributing the crack so the people who bought it legitimately could play it without the bullshit DRM. Why do you expect anyone to care about some chink pirate forum or its members more than they care about the people who make the things they pirate?

We don't ask the creators for permission, but they have the tool to takedown already uploaded content (DMCA), if they want to. We don't normally re-upload.

Those who bought legitimate (and not download) could ask for official support, and I doubt those people would actually come to AS or Nyaa or other release sites to look for cracks that even the admins here are not gonna check is working or not.

For those who do buy legitimate but also download, many of them already joined our forums and have access to those "cracks" anyway.

You do bring up a good question. Perhaps we should even stop sharing any non-collision games, and move towards legal distribution like Fakku? And the opposite side to your question, why would those who already crossed the line to our side, to care if you get those cracks or unreleased games or not?

We only express how we think AS is giving the industry, the creators, and the other sites a hard time, which is controllable if they want to.

I surely feel I paid enough to the industry with all the eroge goods I bought, I'm sure thousands of our members thinks they did so too.

Thanks for a great laugh guys, seriously. It's just hilarious how some pirates "work for the sake of original creators". Hahaha... How much they care about them! What a delusional and full of hypocrites that world is...

All this because of money guys, because of fucking money. Greedy bastards everywhere...

dude, they just tries to cover their money losses.
main greedy bastards are 95% of leechers out here who delete torrents as soon as they are finished downloading

Yeah, i agree with you about leechers. But at least i understand those guys.
And about this huge pile of hypocrisy... it seems stupid. They treat us like some kind of idiots.

Can anyone pls inform WHICH version of the game actually works? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」