[Hentai game] [161028] [unicorn-a/げーせん18] 戦極姫7 ~戦雲つらぬく紅蓮の遺志~ 豪華限定版 + Soundtrack + Update 1.0.3 [H-Game]

I have a question about crack...

I saw all people said in this thread, and I tried to install the official patch from the web...

I installed 1.07, but it still show me the protect program.

Any news about crack for the game or a new way to play this game?

I have a question about crack...

I saw all people said in this thread, and I tried to install the official patch from the web...

I installed 1.07, but it still show me the protect program.

Any news about crack for the game or a new way to play this game?

i recently installed that game and what i did was first i installed the patch this torrent came up with and i updated it with 1.07s that i got from their download page. after that the game worked fine for me, i had to mount the disc i believe for it to keep working. make sure the patch is installed fine.

oh, I am getting sick because of the patch on torrent...
whenever I tried to run the patch file, the error which my computer stops totally.
Anyway, I will try download again.

i recently installed that game and what i did was first i installed the patch this torrent came up with and i updated it with 1.07s that i got from their download page. after that the game worked fine for me, i had to mount the disc i believe for it to keep working. make sure the patch is installed fine.

Well... I installed the game on C drive, and installed 1.03 don't work.

I mounted CD file while I installed the game and patch...

I used locale simulator for installs, but I am not sure how u guys installed these

what I did
1. install the game
2. the first fail with installing 103
3. ran game - fail
4. got the patch 107 from web and installed it
5. ran game - fail
6. uninstall the game
7. install the game and the two patches 103 and 107 in Jap language condition
8. fail
9. uninstall
10. install the game and patch only 103
11. fail...

I am just thinking that running the game(and pop up the serial password) before the setup the patches makes this trouble...

someone help me plz

You are downloading the wrong patch. Please note the 's' in 1.07s
If you still having problem figuring out download from here

View attachment 15061
Well I wonder whether anyone can tell me what happened to my game and how can I fix it?
I am getting a larger screen, making me unable to play the game due to part of the game was not on the screen as it was enlarged

is there no 100% save file yet?

I have 66% of the CG and, I think, 100% of the H-scenes. I'm no good at 100 percenting these games, so this is the best I personally can offer.

View attachment SaveData.rar

Getting hard to find complete Unicorn-A savedata. I've had a lot of trouble Tengoku Hime 2 (天極姫2 ~覇権争奪、幻妖の将星~).

Wait did Tengoku Hime 2 ever get a torrent/DL on here? Also wondering if I should just buy the latest Sengoku Hime 7 (戦極姫7~戦雲つらぬく紅蓮の遺志~遊戯強化版・壱) update/dlc that came out (Added Toyotomi and Hojo routes) I believe since it's been a good 2-3 weeks and nothing on here yet sadly.

Last edited:
thank you so much, i waited for 6 month for the save game, but no one has cleared at least the hcg it desperate me so thanks again my fellow mate

I have updated the game with all the updates and he continues asking for serial, there is crack to be able to play it?
A greeting.

I don't suppose anyone's got a complete save for the appendum pack content? The save I uploaded back on the previous page only covers the base game, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/